4.40 star(s) 21 Votes
Jul 21, 2021
The stats page image will change to the selected character and their current weight gain stage in the next update.

I intend to make a comparison gallery in the future, here you can check the characters in different stage and maybe even different outfits.
Mate i can’t wait! Being a low key FA I can tell this game comes from the heart, and you know the good stuffs :D!

Reactions: Bladerune9

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
It has been a while since i updated everyone here about the status of the next update and when i expect it to be released.

So first of I would like to make a short list of what the new update will bring.
  • Two more events for Daisy(including the next Eating contest with Luna)
  • Four more events for Luna and the test subjects in her Hospital
  • Complete rework for everything relating to the Gym
  • Katrine and Trista will get a lot of content, 10 weight gain stages for both and many many events.(This is by far the biggest part of the update.)
  • Updates stats screen with images of the girl selected in their current weight gain stage.
  • New Lisa content.
  • Leanne/Lyn will come back!
  • And more things I probably forgot.
So next update will be quite stacked.
My estimated release date would be early April for the Patreon release and a month later for the Public release.

Next up I want to announce that I that i decided to leave my day job to go work full time on the game and comics. I have build up sufficient funds to cover my ass if things go bad and my skills would allow me to find a new day job in no time if needed. The overwhelming support i have received these past months has just been absolutely amazing, I really can’t thank all my supporters enough, they have made this possible for me to commit to doing this full time. I absolutely love working on the game and being able to spend more time on it and it not being a side thing is just a dream come true. I will be leaving my day job at the end of April so I’m currently still quite busy finishing projects and training a replacement.

Thanks for reading my message and i wish you all a good weekend!

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
A you sure about this? This is very serious. We glad you will have more time to make you game, but...
Yeah there is little to no downside in taking this leap. I have many opportunities to reenter the job market if things were to turn sour. The upside is enormous if things turn out well, and I'm not talking financially. This would allow me to pursue something I'm very passionate about. I have always felt limited by my own available time, doing development besides a day job is quite a lot, I can't wait to spend more time on the game and other projects.

zhiphius

Jul 26, 2022
Yeah there is little to no downside in taking this leap. I have many opportunities to reenter the job market if things were to turn sour. The upside is enormous if things turn out well, and I'm not talking financially. This would allow me to pursue something I'm very passionate about. I have always felt limited by my own available time, doing development besides a day job is quite a lot, I can't wait to spend more time on the game and other projects.
I wish you good luck, i quite like this game. It's oddly difficult to find non-grindy "transforming" games that suits me, but FC fits in nicely. Looking forward to the update in april :)

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Definitely in the minority here, but could not disagree more.
Been busy IRL for a while, but wanted to check in.

Personally I find the latter stages of Bonnie a massive turn-on myself. Having a few characters that totally embrace the gaining with thicc thighs is enough for me. Bonnie's belly growing in scenes got me good tbh.

Imo the gym scenes would be good if there's a resturaunt for "carbo cramming."

Also, I like the aspect of characters being fully aware what the MC is up to when he brings more food when at work. Maybe with Trista making her give MC a sly look (as she knows full well its not a coincidence) would really add to it. Can imagine making her sexually aggressive would really make her character shine. Not sure what the plans are but having her get heavy but also having a strong core (cue biggest thighs/ass in the game) would be a nice touch.

If you end up implementing bigger/taller characters later on I do hope they've got more of a motherly charm. A near 2m tall wholesome character would be too much for me (in a good way).

As for me part of the appeal is the bigger torsos. SO many works will make every other portion of the bodies balloon up and have a torso of a college athlete, lol. I see it a lot in 3D/blender comics constantly too. Its called "Fattening" for a reason.

As to the stages, I was thinking numerically. Like perhaps it would continue, but have a mere flag to keep it from conflicting with any updates. Simply putting a flag for the version number to have it not call for any images/etc beyond a set cap and just the bio?

I'm unsure how it might conflict with the future updates by allowing the weights to increase, truth be told. >.<

Last edited:
Reactions: uuhwhat and hahequ

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Been busy IRL for a while, but wanted to check in.

Personally I find the latter stages of Bonnie a massive turn-on myself. Having a few characters that totally embrace the gaining with thicc thighs is enough for me. Bonnie's belly growing in scenes got me good tbh.

Imo the gym scenes would be good if there's a resturaunt for "carbo cramming."

Also, I like the aspect of characters being fully aware what the MC is up to when he brings more food when at work. Maybe with Trista making her give MC a sly look (as she knows full well its not a coincidence) would really add to it. Can imagine making her sexually aggressive would really make her character shine. Not sure what the plans are but having her get heavy but also having a strong core (cue biggest thighs/ass in the game) would be a nice touch.

If you end up implementing bigger/taller characters later on I do hope they've got more of a motherly charm. A near 2m tall wholesome character would be too much for me (in a good way).

As for me part of the appeal is the bigger torsos. SO many works will make every other portion of the bodies balloon up and have a torso of a college athlete, lol. I see it a lot in 3D/blender comics constantly too. Its called "Fattening" for a reason.

As to the stages, I was thinking numerically. Like perhaps it would continue, but have a mere flag to keep it from conflicting with any updates. Simply putting a flag for the version number to have it not call for any images/etc beyond a set cap and just the bio?

I'm unsure how it might conflict with the future updates by allowing the weights to increase, truth be told. >.<
There was a poll on the patreon about the size of an upcoming character, and although the small size won it was pretty even so bladerune confirmed that there is still hope for a future "lady dimitrescu"

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
There was a poll on the patreon about the size of an upcoming character, and although the small size won it was pretty even so bladerune confirmed that there is still hope for a future "lady dimitrescu"
Ah would be good to buck the trend and have it be a bit of a curveball and have her be a loving and or M personality type then if the character design is going to play into that. Inb4 cowgirl momma costume and snu snu jokes, lol.

Jul 19, 2021
Natalie, Sally and Roxie seem to be stuck at lvl 2 no matter how many times they visit the restaurant, and Luna and the other girls are already at max lvl. Is that how far they can go right now?

zhiphius

Jul 26, 2022
Natalie, Sally and Roxie seem to be stuck at lvl 2 no matter how many times they visit the restaurant, and Luna and the other girls are already at max lvl. Is that how far they can go right now?
There should be a interface where you can see the current stage and max stage of every character.
And yes, the author confirmed more stages will be introduced in future releases. The next update arrives for patreon in april.

Jul 19, 2021
There should be a interface where you can see the current stage and max stage of every character.
And yes, the author confirmed more stages will be introduced in future releases. The next update arrives for patreon in april.
Ah, I see, thanks. I meddled in the game files and saw some bigger sizes for them so I thought they were already implemented. Also, the interface doesn't seem to show everyone, just the main girls. Girls like Natalie who are tied to a main girls don't show up.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Yeah the bar/stripbar content is still in the works I guess. The punk girl is a classmate I guess by the looks of it just like the cheerleader(?) type gal as well as the librarian needing to be tweaked to be fully separate from others. I did notice that the restaurant owner's content is kinda broken-ish. Dialogue doesn't trigger when you initially go over to her house.

Hopefully Natalie gets a touch of content eventually (akin to Bonnie perhaps). She's way too cute/sweet to not flesh out the storyline with. An overtly loving/kind character type in the mix with a number of assertive ones is sweet enough to advance a weight stage each time its consumed due to sugar overload. Maybe the pending taller character and her to fill those niches would be great.

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
  • Updates stats screen with images of the girl selected in their current weight gain stage.
Well, the absolute best would be if you could flip through the stages, of course. Just put in a +- button to show older unlocked stages, I guess..

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Fattening Career [v0.06b] [Bladerune9]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 679 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

Compression was requested in our thread. Link below:
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/post-10746783

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Fattening Career [v0.06b] [Bladerune9]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 679 MB

PC/MAC: GOFILE - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OP is still Version 0.05c, right? I've checked pixeldrain, mega and mixdrop. Did I miss someones post with the full Version 0.06b?

Edit: giqui I mean, your compress version is the latest one, but on the first page, there is still Version 0.05. ^^
Anyway, thanks for your Uploads and compressing.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: giqui
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes