4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

adam_beast

Jan 4, 2019
Fun game, at least fetish is original. It would be good if there was some kind of indicator (like with cayenne) that you've seen all the content already, and some kind of progress indicator, as I was stuck on Luna 10/11 for a long time not knowing what helps or not.

Ledske

Jul 17, 2018
i still don't know how i can rate this game,
fattening girls to make them sexy curved big boobed sex machines is kind of awesome
but then they have that gros ugly fat white trash hanging belly and i just stopped playing.

the difference in chubby juicy or just plane bubbly fat is kind of a while different ball park.

maybe if there were 2 routes to choose from, the big juicy side or the fat bubbly side, it would make alot.

DBR12

Jan 14, 2021
Great job. The only thing missing is the harmonious growth of the fullness of some characters.

Reactions: Gojii

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
I have a question for the dev. I have progressed to the point where I get introduced to the "drug trial" ladies at the hospital, and even get their measurements... I don't know if I miss something but shouldn't the new girls be added to the stats page? I'm also including Caroline and Vicky, even though they're classmates, but they're new to the game as of this latest update. Also, while not a question per se, it would be a nice addition if when you click on anybody besides Daisy, their photo shows up in the stats page... so that if I click Luna or Marie, their picture shows up and isn't "thin" Daisy all the time. Anyway, just my question and possible suggestion. Keep up the amazing work and I continue to enjoy what you have to offer each update. Thx a bunch!
The stats page image will change to the selected character and their current weight gain stage in the next update.

That last update was really cool ! The new stages of bonnie were awesome !

Will there be a gallery feature in the future ?
I intend to make a comparison gallery in the future, here you can check the characters in different stage and maybe even different outfits.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Is there the feasibility to have their weight gain continue in future updates even if there isn't actual scenes for it? (Like Character bios reflecting it). My understanding is such things are pending in the future, but it gives a bit of extra playability between updates to open up the gains numerically, even if not visually represented.

Reactions: Bladerune9

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm not really into the feeding thing; mostly watching them eat just makes me hungry, though the parts where we are hand-feeding them sweets are cute. I do like thick girls though, although I like big asses and thick thighs (and big tits of course) rather than the bellies. A bit of a belly is fine, but Daisy has gone way past what I consider attractive. That ass though! :love:
View attachment Daisy_ass.webm
If only we had some control over where the girls' weight went to, though the layered images that would be needed to do that are slightly more complicated than static ones. Also, it might be a good idea to have a gallery with entries that show the girls growing like that, it seems like a waste not to when you used similar poses for the different events at each level.
Also the stats screen only showing a picture of Daisy level 1 seems like another waste, it should have pictures of the currently selected girl at her current level in that space.

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Is there the feasibility to have their weight gain continue in future updates even if there isn't actual scenes for it? (Like Character bios reflecting it). My understanding is such things are pending in the future, but it gives a bit of extra playability between updates to open up the gains numerically, even if not visually represented.
I have thought about this for a bit and was about to implement it but I realized that it would break the game in the future.
After a couple more updates I want to keep saves compatible with the next update, for this to work I will have to put a limit to the values otherwise it will break the event sequence whenever i add more stages to a character. I can add it to characters that have reached the max stage and won't get anymore content.

I'm not really into the feeding thing; mostly watching them eat just makes me hungry, though the parts where we are hand-feeding them sweets are cute. I do like thick girls though, although I like big asses and thick thighs (and big tits of course) rather than the bellies. A bit of a belly is fine, but Daisy has gone way past what I consider attractive. That ass though! :love:
View attachment 2393473
If only we had some control over where the girls' weight went to, though the layered images that would be needed to do that are slightly more complicated than static ones. Also, it might be a good idea to have a gallery with entries that show the girls growing like that, it seems like a waste not to when you used similar poses for the different events at each level.
Also the stats screen only showing a picture of Daisy level 1 seems like another waste, it should have pictures of the currently selected girl at her current level in that space.

Next update will bring some more bottom heavy girls.
Controlling weight for a girl is sadly not in the scope for this game, the best i can offer is having a lot of characters to choose, with many different body types.
A Gallery is planned for the future, I already have the code ready I just need to implement it.
The stat screen image will be the character in their current weight gain stage.
btw, how did you make this smooth transition video?

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Best, Bladeruni 9
First of all, I have no accusations.
0.0.5 with 4.45 GB is a lot
I would like to see more freedom and Reverso Context between the characters.Have a good evening

Reactions: Bladerune9

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Controlling weight for a girl is sadly not in the scope for this game, the best i can offer is having a lot of characters to choose, with many different body types.
Shame, being able to choose when they stop would be great since everyone has a different idea of what "too far" is. It seemed that something like that will be an option with Bonnie though? She's another one whose body is fantastically thick with huge T&A by the end, but with a belly that goes too far.
btw, how did you make this smooth transition video?
I used ffmpeg, with a command for a slideshow with crossfade and the appropriate timings. If you are thinking of doing a time-lapse of the girls growing in the game's gallery though, you should use Renpy's transitions instead.
Python:
scene "images/teacher/1/4/showoffass3.jpg" with dissolve
scene "images/teacher/2/4/showoffass3.jpg" with dissolve
scene "images/teacher/3/4/showoffass3.jpg" with dissolve
etc...

DBR12

Jan 14, 2021
Pear characters, There will be more coming soon
Will there be such women in your game?

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes