4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Oh good, a compressed version.
Was unsure if fatties were worth a 5g download.
Well, interesting concept, pretty girls, decent renders, but why the hell in 2023 (ok, 2022) everything there is set for 1280 x 720 resolution?!!
And man, it occupies 4.5GB!!!!!!!!!
I made a calculation that it would take about 20k renders to finish this game. This would mean it would be a 10GB+ game at 720p, let alone 1080p.
It's very worth the hard drive space, IMO. I'm constantly worrying about space, but I decided a game of this quality deserves to be uncompressed, even if my permastrained gamer eyes can't tell the difference. (No chance of compression-related bugs, too.) I'm hardstuck 720p, GG.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
I still say(And I know this is a BBW game) I wish that there was content with the streamer without fattening her up, like there is with the woman with glasses

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Fucking has no effect on her weight.

Food choice does not matter right now.

I made a calculation that it would take about 20k renders to finish this game. This would mean it would be a 10GB+ game at 720p, let alone 1080p. But what i didn't know(but i know now and implemented for the android version) is that .webp is a way superior file format. So i could have actually done 1080p with .webp instead. But then again, the scope of the game has grown to around 30k renders for full release.
Do you know why I'm getting this error when trying to launch the game?

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/01Base_Stats.rpy", line 123: invalid syntax
raise TypeError, "Supplied value '{0}' for key '{1}' does not " \
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Mon Jan 30 23:22:09 2023

I'll appreciatte any insight, I want to give the game a try but not being able to play it so far. Thanks

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
I dont mind chubby and thick girls but can be the higher states of fatness be avoided?
There is currently no way to avoid this

Do you know why I'm getting this error when trying to launch the game?

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/01Base_Stats.rpy", line 123: invalid syntax
raise TypeError, "Supplied value '{0}' for key '{1}' does not " \
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Mon Jan 30 23:22:09 2023

I'll appreciatte any insight, I want to give the game a try but not being able to play it so far. Thanks
I don't know what this could be, sorry. Can you try redownloading or maybe try on another device?

Which graphic is this ?
I use Virt-a-Mate to make these images.

grayhound1u

Jun 11, 2018
Dear dev, please keep doing what are you doing. This game is outstanding among others.

This is a great update, can't wait to fatten Caroline and librarian in next ones.

The only problem - it will be nice to have a checklist for scenes. I guess I'm missing some small ones. Is it possible to miss some due to jumping to higher girl's stages?

Jan 15, 2018
is the whole fattening process to this extent inevitable?
seriously wondering cuz imo out of all the women on the cover image only 1 is really bad imo
i don mind a bit chubby
and them massive thighs in the preview are hypnotic

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
This game using VAM, as far as ik using this engine you just setup/download what ever you want, load them in and take screen shots.... so why the heck the resolution is low quality??

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Dear dev, please keep doing what are you doing. This game is outstanding among others.

This is a great update, can't wait to fatten Caroline and librarian in next ones.

The only problem - it will be nice to have a checklist for scenes. I guess I'm missing some small ones. Is it possible to miss some due to jumping to higher girl's stages?
I would add a system like witch trainer has where you can play the game and advance the history and lvls with the girl and once you got all the content for that lvl the game will give you the choice to get to the next lvl in this case the fatness lvl so you dont miss stuff

Reactions: grayhound1u

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022

Hey, I am happy to hear you like the game. There are a couple small rng event you can miss but nothing big like a whole event. Making a checklist is a good idea, i will have to look into it.

is the whole fattening process to this extent inevitable?
seriously wondering cuz imo out of all the women on the cover image only 1 is really bad imo
i don mind a bit chubby
and them massive thighs in the preview are hypnotic
The fattening process is inevitable.

This game using VAM, as far as ik using this engine you just setup/download what ever you want, load them in and take screen shots.... so why the heck the resolution is low quality??
The final game would probably be 30000+ pictures so i decided to do 720p to conserve space.

also dev is preggo planned? kinda like an alt route
Yes, as an optional route.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
While I haven't seen many bbw games on this site,
in the few I have played all the characters were blown
up like somebody shoved an airhose up their ass.

Fattening Career has fat and thin characters and of course
the ones that transform to fatter...
Honestly this is my favorite thing about the game, the balance
of characters.

Fantastic job Dev!

Cheers!

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes