4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Jedi_Ninja81

Dec 5, 2020
I have a question for the dev. I have progressed to the point where I get introduced to the "drug trial" ladies at the hospital, and even get their measurements... I don't know if I miss something but shouldn't the new girls be added to the stats page? I'm also including Caroline and Vicky, even though they're classmates, but they're new to the game as of this latest update. Also, while not a question per se, it would be a nice addition if when you click on anybody besides Daisy, their photo shows up in the stats page... so that if I click Luna or Marie, their picture shows up and isn't "thin" Daisy all the time. Anyway, just my question and possible suggestion. Keep up the amazing work and I continue to enjoy what you have to offer each update. Thx a bunch!

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Second time seeing this game, second time I question other people's sanity. Why would you take sexy and mess with that. BBW are sexy becuase they know how to rock that. There sexy on the inside too. The girls in this are BBW fakes, getting fat on purpose of appearance isnt sexy cuase your still the same stick twat on the inside. Sorry just cant find this game appealing.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
"Dude. What the hell is in that truck? The tires are buckling for fuck's sake"
'Empowerment. I'm making women more brave.'
*Opens doors*
"Um... that's just like... three metric tons of ham and... an oil barrel full of mayo?"
'Exactly...'

Last edited:

taru

Apr 23, 2018
only complaint is that not all the sexual scenes are animated other than that i dig this and wasnt sure i would

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
figured id check it out since it seems pretty different... but i have just one question...

is this just a trick to get us fat slobs to learn more about nutrition? feels like there is an ulterior motive to this thing. almost like im sitting through an actual nutrition course... funny part is i find myself paying less and less attention to the stripping teacher and more and more attention to the nutritional facts. "ok, so she ate a dozen donuts and enough fast food to send an elephant to the cardiology clinic, sooooo, i should eat more broccoli? fascinating."

im gonna go make some broccoli....

• Haha
Reactions: Gojii and Baudler

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game?
It shouldn't need one: progression for each girl is linear.
Daisy is met automatically every weekday, and you can later go to her home. Luna is met automatically with two of Daisy's events, then she begins to call you. Lyn is the camgril (oof), and after ordering her enough pizzas she will begin to meet/call you. Katrine is met... only when going for a walk? Then at the gym and from calls. (I forgot Trista even existed, tbh, going through my saves to verify this.) Marie, Lisa and Amber are at the MC's workplace, and will only talk to him there. Maya doesn't appear to have any content yet, and is by far the slowest character to progress; I've maxed everyone else but she's still at 6/10. Cayenne's address is given to the MC by Daisy (wait, she's a student? I thought she was like 30) and really only has two versions of a feeding scene. Bonnie ♥ is met at the Sugar Shop, and will call, and finally Rebecca is met after high progress with Bonnie.
To accelerate weight gain, you get inspired by Daisy after a certain point with her to buy a book from the library that allows you to commit felonies put a little love into each girl's meals at work to have them gain faster, but this only works for the ones that appear on the "Stats" menu, currently; everyone met at Luna's workplace—and oddly, Cayenne—cannot be tampered with given special attention.
Current girls without any content: Trista, the Librarian, the Barista (big tease, btw :() and any of the background characters she's seen with, the Bartender you meet when going out with Amber, anyone at the strip club, and that one woman whose title I forgot that you meet with Bonnie that one time. If anyone can remember anyone else, please remind me.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes