VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
So how much hours of gameplay is there if i start from the beginning for this update. Anyone??

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
You ruined my entire business... Are you happy now?
1. This is a pirating site.

2. If your business model is that people should support you because they make the game easier to play rather than because you are making a game that people want to play/support, then you have a shitty business model.

3. You're making a JS/HTML game. There is no possible way for you to prevent cheating so having a business model of selling cheats seems to be short-sighted.

I like your game by the way and entered the thread to look at whether you're a developer that I wish to financially support. This type of reeeeeing at things doesn't particularly endear you to what is potentially your biggest customer base.

I'll give you the same advice as I give every developer that comes on here - this site is filled with people who enjoy playing adult games and many of whom are willing to put their money into them. The more you see the site as an enemy, the less promotion your game will get to that audience. The more you understand that builds and cheats will be shared no matter what you do and instead work with the community to concentrate on making a great game, the more chance you have of building a willing audience who want to fund you.

Every single major adult game out there that is making great money works with the people in their thread on this site. Every one, almost without exception. The developers who attempt to fight back against the piracy on this site, and this IS without exception, never actually make any money. Your time should be spent making the best game possible and if you build it, the financiers will cum. Anything else is a waste of your developer time and the money that people are investing in your to make your game better.

Last edited:

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 632544

Overview:
Play as a newly hired Biology teacher who desires to corrupt his fellow teachers, neighbours and his students. Seduce scores of women, from your sexy neighbour right up to the principal of the school. Work, Corrupt and fuck to become everyone's Favorite Teacher.
Thread Updated: 2020-05-05
Release Date: 2020-05-05
Developer: SluttyStar -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer notes:
anybody have any idea on how to get the grades up to 10 for level 3

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
1. This is a pirating site.
Hi! Thank you for your very talented comment. We can see how you honed your skills of understanding the entire concept of game development and the operation of this site. A very worthy comment for any developer who came here for money, including me. But it seems to me that the essence of my thought is misunderstood here.
Do I feel uncomfortable that this person is doing this to me? Yes.
Can I fight this person to prevent them from spreading cheats or any other person? No, of course not. And this is obvious and I understand it.
Do I want to make a joke about this commentator being red? Yes, of course, it's funny, but I don't attach any importance to it.

You are a wonderful person and you have made a great show of caring for me, but don't think that everything is so primitive, because the main thing is to enjoy, right? = ) Thank you again and have a nice day.

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
Hi! Thank you for your very talented comment. We can see how you honed your skills of understanding the entire concept of game development and the operation of this site. A very worthy comment for any developer who came here for money, including me. But it seems to me that the essence of my thought is misunderstood here.
Do I feel uncomfortable that this person is doing this to me? Yes.
Can I fight this person to prevent them from spreading cheats or any other person? No, of course not. And this is obvious and I understand it.
Do I want to make a joke about this commentator being red? Yes, of course, it's funny, but I don't attach any importance to it.

You are a wonderful person and you have made a great show of caring for me, but don't think that everything is so primitive, because the main thing is to enjoy, right? = ) Thank you again and have a nice day.
Off topic, but I was hoping that by doing this you would see my comment.
Are you going to make an online mobile version of it like what Noodle Jacuzzi does for their games? Because I have played it, but it’s difficult to play because I can’t save it because I can’t use the menu when I play on mobile. The only way for me to play is on mobile because my laptop is in the shop and I won’t be able to get it back for another 3 months.

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Off topic, but I was hoping that by doing this you would see my comment.
Are you going to make an online mobile version of it like what Noodle Jacuzzi does for their games? Because I have played it, but it’s difficult to play because I can’t save it because I can’t use the menu when I play on mobile. The only way for me to play is on mobile because my laptop is in the shop and I won’t be able to get it back for another 3 months.
You should understand that a small percentage of people play via their smartphone. This makes the task naturally not the most logical from a financial point of view. You must understand this. Of course, when the main tasks are done, it will be possible to switch to something secondary, as well as this will be accompanied by a good financial situation. It's only a matter of time.

I can offer as a palliative in the browser settings to put a check mark in "PC Version". Thank you for your comment.

Reactions: beentohell
2.10 star(s) 51 Votes