youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FavoriteTeacher-1.33
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ahbedeah

Mar 20, 2019
Decided to give the game another chance. Out of nowhere, it decided to hide the status bar. The only way I can find to bring the status bar back parks it in the middle of the screen, which makes the game unusable

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
Decided to give the game another chance. Out of nowhere, it decided to hide the status bar. The only way I can find to bring the status bar back parks it in the middle of the screen, which makes the game unusable
Yeah it fixed in quickfix. You can use updater or write me in dm i'll share it with you

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
It was not about connection but yeah there were these bugs. Fixed. Use updater to get new version
Verify for what is this in html file, deleting it from file you cant select avatar even with internet connection:

$(document.createElement('script'))
.attr({
type : 'text/javascript',
src : ' ',
integerity: 'sha256-NXRS8qVcmZ3dOv3LziwznUHPegFhPZ1F/4inU7uC8h0=',
crossorigin: 'anonymous'
})
.appendTo(document.body);

$(document.createElement('link'))
.attr({
rel: 'stylesheet',
href:' ',
integrity: 'sha256-UK1EiopXIL+KVhfbFa8xrmAWPeBjMVdvYMYkTAEv/HI=',
})
.appendTo(document.head);
});
And WHT is this :

// Function to get the user's IP address
function getIPAddress() {
return fetch(' )
.then(response => response.json())
.then(data => data.ip)
.catch(error => {
console.error('Error retrieving IP address:', error);
return '';
});
}

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Xoul

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Verify for what is this in html file, deleting it from file you cant select avatar even with internet connection:

.attr({
})

.attr({
})
});
And WHT is this :

return fetch(' )
.then(data => data.ip)
.catch(error => {
return '';
});
}
Holy,,,,shit

korum242

Aug 1, 2020

.attr({
})

.attr({
})
});
And WHT is this :

return fetch(' )
.then(data => data.ip)
.catch(error => {
return '';
});
}
Try new version from updater or write DM, then turn off internet and try again. And if you delete carousel - of course you can't choose it cause you delete it. xD For IP it works just for gathering total stats more like countries.Though you can easy play with turn off connection, checked again. Better to write dm and i send it to you if you don't use updater

ahbedeah

Mar 20, 2019
I walk into the biology classroom, ready for another engaging lesson. Today's topic is Muscle Metabolism and Energy Sources. As the students settle down, I notice Monica, Ruby, and Autumn sitting together. Knowing their strong personalities, I anticipate a lively discussion.

Jesse"Good morning, everyone. Today, we'll be discussing muscle metabolism and energy sources. This topic is crucial for understanding how our bodies generate and use energy, especially during physical activities."

I start by explaining the basics.

Jesse"Muscle metabolism involves the chemical processes that occur within muscle cells to produce energy. There are two main types of metabolism: aerobic and anaerobic. Aerobic metabolism requires oxygen and is used for long, sustained activities, while anaerobic metabolism does not require oxygen and is used for short bursts of intense activity."

Monica raises her hand.

undefined"Mr. [Your Name], can you explain how our diet affects muscle metabolism and energy?"

Jesse"Great question, Monica. Our diet plays a crucial role in providing the necessary nutrients for energy production. Carbohydrates, fats, and proteins are the main sources of energy. Carbohydrates are broken down into glucose, which is the primary energy source during exercise. Fats and proteins can also be used, but they are typically reserved for longer, less intense activities or when carbohydrate stores are depleted."

Ruby, with a playful smile, chimes in.

undefined"So, Mr. [Your Name], does that mean we should eat a lot to keep our energy levels up for parties and fun? I mean, we need energy for dancing and, you know, other activities."

Before I can respond, Autumn cuts in with a smirk.

undefined"Yeah, but if you eat too much, you'll end up looking like a fat cow. Not exactly great for cheerleading."

Monica immediately responds, her tone firm.

undefined"Autumn, it's not about looking a certain way. It's about being healthy and having enough energy to perform well. Everyone's body is different, and what works for one person might not work for another."

undefined"Oh, please. Holding up a fat girl during a cheer routine can be a death sentence. We need to be light and agile."

undefined"Yeah, and no boy wants a cheerleader who's not hot. Hot means skinny, right? Boys are into girls who are fit and can, you know, keep up with their energy. Plus, no guy wants a girl who's too tired for some fun after the party."

undefined"That's not true, Ruby. Being 'hot' is subjective and has nothing to do with being skinny. It's about being confident and healthy. Eating enough to fuel your body is essential, especially for athletes."

I decide to step in and steer the discussion back to the lesson.

Jesse"Alright, everyone. Let's focus on how muscle metabolism works and why it's important to get the right nutrients. Both overeating and undereating can be harmful. The key is balance and understanding your body's needs."

I continue the lesson, explaining how ATP (adenosine triphosphate) is the main energy currency of the cell.

Jesse"ATP is produced through different pathways depending on the intensity and duration of the activity. During short, high-intensity exercises, ATP is generated anaerobically through processes like glycolysis. For longer, moderate-intensity activities, ATP is produced aerobically through oxidative phosphorylation."

Monica raises her hand again.

undefined"So, Mr. [Your Name], what are some good dietary practices for maintaining energy levels and muscle metabolism?"

Jesse"Excellent question, Monica. A balanced diet that includes a mix of carbohydrates, proteins, and healthy fats is crucial. Carbohydrates provide quick energy, proteins help with muscle repair and growth, and fats are a long-term energy source. Hydration is also essential for muscle function and metabolism."

undefined"Yeah, but too many carbs and you'll get fat."

Jesse"Carbohydrates, when consumed in appropriate amounts, are essential for energy production, especially for active individuals. The key is to consume them in moderation and pair them with proteins and fats for a balanced diet."

undefined"So, basically, we need to eat just enough to stay energized but not too much to get fat. That's a tricky balance. Plus, you don't want to feel too full to move around, or, you know, do other stuff. No guy wants a girl who can't keep up with his energy, whether it's on the dance floor or somewhere more private."

Jesse"It's all about finding the right balance for your body's needs. Listening to your body and eating a variety of nutrient-rich foods can help you maintain optimal energy levels and performance."

As the lesson comes to an end, I summarize the key points.

Jesse"In summary, muscle metabolism involves converting nutrients into energy for physical activity. A balanced diet with the right mix of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats is crucial for maintaining energy levels and supporting muscle function. Remember, it's not about being skinny or fitting a certain image; it's about being healthy and fueling your body properly."

The bell rings, and the students begin to pack up. As they do, I notice Monica giving Autumn and Ruby a determined look.

Jesse"Remember, everyone, your health is the most important thing. Take care of your bodies and listen to what they need."

Monica stays behind for a moment, and I give her an encouraging nod.

Jesse"You did well today, Monica. It's important to stand up for healthy habits."

undefined"Thanks, Mr. [Your Name]. I'll keep trying to get the message across."

As she heads out, I feel confident that today's lesson has given the students a better understanding of muscle metabolism and the importance of balanced nutrition, regardless of societal pressures or stereotypes.

-----------------------

and there are no links to continue so... that's the end of the game apparently

Reactions: korum242

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
I walk into the biology classroom, ready for another engaging lesson. Today's topic is Muscle Metabolism and Energy Sources. As the students settle down, I notice Monica, Ruby, and Autumn sitting together. Knowing their strong personalities, I anticipate a lively discussion.

Jesse"Good morning, everyone. Today, we'll be discussing muscle metabolism and energy sources. This topic is crucial for understanding how our bodies generate and use energy, especially during physical activities."

I start by explaining the basics.

Jesse"Muscle metabolism involves the chemical processes that occur within muscle cells to produce energy. There are two main types of metabolism: aerobic and anaerobic. Aerobic metabolism requires oxygen and is used for long, sustained activities, while anaerobic metabolism does not require oxygen and is used for short bursts of intense activity."

Monica raises her hand.

undefined"Mr. [Your Name], can you explain how our diet affects muscle metabolism and energy?"

Jesse"Great question, Monica. Our diet plays a crucial role in providing the necessary nutrients for energy production. Carbohydrates, fats, and proteins are the main sources of energy. Carbohydrates are broken down into glucose, which is the primary energy source during exercise. Fats and proteins can also be used, but they are typically reserved for longer, less intense activities or when carbohydrate stores are depleted."

Ruby, with a playful smile, chimes in.

undefined"So, Mr. [Your Name], does that mean we should eat a lot to keep our energy levels up for parties and fun? I mean, we need energy for dancing and, you know, other activities."

Before I can respond, Autumn cuts in with a smirk.

undefined"Yeah, but if you eat too much, you'll end up looking like a fat cow. Not exactly great for cheerleading."

Monica immediately responds, her tone firm.

undefined"Autumn, it's not about looking a certain way. It's about being healthy and having enough energy to perform well. Everyone's body is different, and what works for one person might not work for another."

undefined"Oh, please. Holding up a fat girl during a cheer routine can be a death sentence. We need to be light and agile."

undefined"Yeah, and no boy wants a cheerleader who's not hot. Hot means skinny, right? Boys are into girls who are fit and can, you know, keep up with their energy. Plus, no guy wants a girl who's too tired for some fun after the party."

undefined"That's not true, Ruby. Being 'hot' is subjective and has nothing to do with being skinny. It's about being confident and healthy. Eating enough to fuel your body is essential, especially for athletes."

I decide to step in and steer the discussion back to the lesson.

Jesse"Alright, everyone. Let's focus on how muscle metabolism works and why it's important to get the right nutrients. Both overeating and undereating can be harmful. The key is balance and understanding your body's needs."

I continue the lesson, explaining how ATP (adenosine triphosphate) is the main energy currency of the cell.

Jesse"ATP is produced through different pathways depending on the intensity and duration of the activity. During short, high-intensity exercises, ATP is generated anaerobically through processes like glycolysis. For longer, moderate-intensity activities, ATP is produced aerobically through oxidative phosphorylation."

Monica raises her hand again.

undefined"So, Mr. [Your Name], what are some good dietary practices for maintaining energy levels and muscle metabolism?"

Jesse"Excellent question, Monica. A balanced diet that includes a mix of carbohydrates, proteins, and healthy fats is crucial. Carbohydrates provide quick energy, proteins help with muscle repair and growth, and fats are a long-term energy source. Hydration is also essential for muscle function and metabolism."

undefined"Yeah, but too many carbs and you'll get fat."

Jesse"Carbohydrates, when consumed in appropriate amounts, are essential for energy production, especially for active individuals. The key is to consume them in moderation and pair them with proteins and fats for a balanced diet."

undefined"So, basically, we need to eat just enough to stay energized but not too much to get fat. That's a tricky balance. Plus, you don't want to feel too full to move around, or, you know, do other stuff. No guy wants a girl who can't keep up with his energy, whether it's on the dance floor or somewhere more private."

Jesse"It's all about finding the right balance for your body's needs. Listening to your body and eating a variety of nutrient-rich foods can help you maintain optimal energy levels and performance."

As the lesson comes to an end, I summarize the key points.

Jesse"In summary, muscle metabolism involves converting nutrients into energy for physical activity. A balanced diet with the right mix of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats is crucial for maintaining energy levels and supporting muscle function. Remember, it's not about being skinny or fitting a certain image; it's about being healthy and fueling your body properly."

The bell rings, and the students begin to pack up. As they do, I notice Monica giving Autumn and Ruby a determined look.

Jesse"Remember, everyone, your health is the most important thing. Take care of your bodies and listen to what they need."

Monica stays behind for a moment, and I give her an encouraging nod.

Jesse"You did well today, Monica. It's important to stand up for healthy habits."

undefined"Thanks, Mr. [Your Name]. I'll keep trying to get the message across."

As she heads out, I feel confident that today's lesson has given the students a better understanding of muscle metabolism and the importance of balanced nutrition, regardless of societal pressures or stereotypes.

-----------------------

and there are no links to continue so... that's the end of the game apparently
thx for letting us now.Fixed

Gluk83

May 2, 2020
there are no button socials in laptop, so i cant write fiona to pass further on that quest

and again school stats goes back every next day to exact same numbers and don't raise

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
there are no button socials in laptop, so i cant write fiona to pass further on that quest

and again school stats goes back every next day to exact same numbers and don't raise
have you used quickfix in updater? dm me, I will send you file. It will fix Fiona's problem for sure

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
used updater - got the socials button. but still school parametrs doesn't change (mood, obedience etc)
But it fix problem with FIona right? Forparams I take a look but they work different now: you have general andpersonal for each girl. Butyou say it's reseting even general to the same position?

Gluk83

May 2, 2020
But it fix problem with FIona right? Forparams I take a look but they work different now: you have general andpersonal for each girl. Butyou say it's reseting even general to the same position?
yes, the general school parameters are reseting every day to same: mood - 15.19, obedience - 9.00, grades - 11.00, perversity - 5.00. tried online version too - the same there

Reactions: korum242
2.10 star(s) 55 Votes