Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
For starters its her quest and she has a background already which is hinted off in another game.
So to call it something else kinda takes away what was set up in Angel Inn.

It just sounds like you wish for another game.
There are many here.

I am with you on having a preference for playing a male lead or trans (I.E.Red Room.... ugh don't get me started)
But this game is setting up future games for Faylinn because of her popularity.

Their other game Dungeon Dreams allows you to pay male or female.
Lets you pick classes, which also get strong as you level up giving you a stronger different class later.
Though if you play that, you may want to look into DD2 because they made a romance cannon as well as the hero being female not male.

Regardless of that, its still a fun game, just horribly fucking grindy.
Not really an issue for me but maybe for you.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Ver 1.62 is out on Steam, this game is not abandoned. The thread is just outdated
So, on this forum a game is listed as abandoned if it hasn't been updated after (IIRC) 3 months. It had been a long time since the last update to the game, and so was listed as abandoned.

As a note, if you know of a game being updated (and especially if you want the update posted here), go to the game requests section of the forum and check for a thread for the game there. If there is a thread, give it a +1 to show the uploaders that there's interest in the game. If there isn't a thread, make one for the game / update (following the rules and guidelines in of the pinned threads of course.)

Reactions: jaketsu

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
So, on this forum a game is listed as abandoned if it hasn't been updated after (IIRC) 3 months. It had been a long time since the last update to the game, and so was listed as abandoned.

As a note, if you know of a game being updated (and especially if you want the update posted here), go to the game requests section of the forum and check for a thread for the game there. If there is a thread, give it a +1 to show the uploaders that there's interest in the game. If there isn't a thread, make one for the game / update (following the rules and guidelines in of the pinned threads of course.)
or just report the OP, theres an option in report specifically for game updates. you're right about the 3 months rule though, its not always followed as some games have gone a couple years without updates before being marked as abandoned but 3 months is supposed to be the minimum

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017

or just report the OP, theres an option in report specifically for game updates. you're right about the 3 months rule though, its not always followed as some games have gone a couple years without updates before being marked as abandoned but 3 months is supposed to be the minimum
A caveat and a huge one imo, is if there isn't an update for months....years even but the "developer" is active on patreon, it will not be listed as abandoned.

I guess if someone wants to donate heaps of cash to someone to not work on a game but will talk to you, it's good enough for some.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
A caveat and a huge one imo, is if there isn't an update for months....years even but the "developer" is active on patreon, it will not be listed as abandoned.

I guess if someone wants to donate heaps of cash to someone to not work on a game but will talk to you, it's good enough for some.
not entirely true, games that havent had an update but the dev is at least active on patreon or the forums usually get way longer than the 3 months before getting tagged as abandoned, for example the dev of Heroes Harem Guild is almost always answering questions in the thread and has been posting situation updates on patreon but the game still got tagged abandoned since its been like 2 years since there was an actual game update

Reactions: Keldin

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
or just report the OP, theres an option in report specifically for game updates.
I'm fairly sure that option is for reporting posts that have a download link to an update, not reporting the first post when a new update is released. The moderators here don't source all the content, they mostly provide mirrors and fresh links for content other people have provided.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Faylinn s Quest [1.54] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (900 MB/ 302 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Has anyone actually completed this game and reached an ending? If so, we should mark the game as completed.
I think it was marked as abandoned because nobody has ten hours to sink into grinding a subpar snore.

Reactions: KarylSummer

darkclaw22

Jul 9, 2022
i heard there a
FAYLINN'S QUEST
1.63 update too poor to pay waiting for some to pay and share the file here

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Has anyone actually completed this game and reached an ending? If so, we should mark the game as completed.
I think it was marked as abandoned because nobody has ten hours to sink into grinding a subpar snore.

I over played it too much, then waited too long for the ending patch.
Once DD2 is out and I've beat that a few times, I'll go back to it and let ya know lol
But they have said in the gofundme that the goal is Aug.
So I'll let you know in like Nov or Dec lol.

Oct 8, 2019
I over played it too much, then waited too long for the ending patch.
Once DD2 is out and I've beat that a few times, I'll go back to it and let ya know lol
But they have said in the gofundme that the goal is Aug.
So I'll let you know in like Nov or Dec lol.
Dragon's Dogma 2? Damn, nice taste, hopefully the Moon makes it into the game this time

Reactions: KarylSummer

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Dragon's Dogma 2? Damn, nice taste, hopefully the Moon makes it into the game this time
Sarcasm noted however....
I was referring to Dungeon Dreams 2.
Dragon's Dogma 2 isn't even close to a release date yet, so that sarcasm fails since the release date I mentioned only applies for Dungeon Dreams 2.

I did make a mistake since I typed gofundme. I should have put kickstarter.
As far as I know Capcom doesn't crowdfund for Dragons Dogma.

Oct 8, 2019
Sarcasm noted however....
I was referring to Dungeon Dreams 2.
Dragon's Dogma 2 isn't even close to a release date yet, so that sarcasm fails since the release date I mentioned only applies for Dungeon Dreams 2.

I did make a mistake since I typed gofundme. I should have put kickstarter.
As far as I know Capcom doesn't crowdfund for Dragons Dogma.
That wasn't sarcasm though, Dragon's Dogma is literally missing the Moon because of development issues. The Moon was supposed to be just a single "slice" of a tower that pierced through the multiverse, and you would have fought the Seneschal there

I am unironically hyped for it actually getting included

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
That wasn't sarcasm though, Dragon's Dogma is literally missing the Moon because of development issues. The Moon was supposed to be just a single "slice" of a tower that pierced through the multiverse, and you would have fought the Seneschal there

I am unironically hyped for it actually getting included
Man I really took that wrong lol

I apologize. :) I was mistaken in what you said.
The side effect of trolls talking to you, you tend to read things incorrectly at times :(

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well think it would of been cool if it wasnt abandoned and they could of created a male protagonist version or where you can chose the protagonist from dungeon dreams and go through the story differently like where the mc leaves the town from dungeon dreams but he or she can romance every character before you leave from the original

Last edited:

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
well think it would of been cool if it wasnt abandoned and they could of created a male protagonist version or where you can chose the protagonist from dungeon dreams and go through the story differently like where the mc leaves the town from dungeon dreams but he or she can romance every character before you leave from the original

No one is saying the game is abandon.
Here they want proof of it being done, so till someone beats it, the mods label this as abandon.
I believe its done, the question that was asked was "has anyone here finished it?"

None of us has, because of the issue it dragged on in a state of open beta people burned out on it.
I had an issue when I played it and I found the creators were fast to fix the issue I had.
At this point honestly I have no interest in going back at this moment.

Currently my preference is to play MMO's or base building stuff.
Someone told me to pick up 7 days to die on pc , since its different than playing on xbox.
Kinda hooked on that at the moment.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes