HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
is the story not natively true incest. I though from the main characters exposition in the beginning that they were blood related. I may have skimmed a bit.
You understood correctly. When I wrote in my comment that "it wouldn't make much sense," I meant that if I were to put a patch in the game, originally, the characters wouldn't be blood related. And since the story will be based on "family curse" that wouldn't work out right.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
just played through the content, so here my 2 cent:

- visuals and sound are fine. i haven't seen the source material, but the intro and atmosphere are nice.

- too much focus on the family members/incest part for my personal taste. doesn't help that apparently the only non-family member will be a sub. the tag is there, so i shoudn't complain, but more alternatives for people not into that woud be apprechiated.

- currently the game takes way longer than feels needed. yeah, the issue will decrease once the place gets more busy, but having to do that quiz 4 times and the peeking at 3 different days feels like you're dragging out the game for no real reason. most of the game is running around and some little qol updates coud help quite a bit (like an option to change time of day from your bed, instead of having to run all the way to the tv).

- no real bugs noticed, apart from that missing tileset image.

Reactions: HyperManagement

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Honestly, I liked the game the way it is and I think the incest suited it well, the only problem I had was fps drops, but that's my PC's fault which sucks.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Nice start of the game. I like your renders. And the femdom setting and storyline/atmosphere works out too.
But can you please switch your engine to renpy?
There is no fighting in your game (and that's good) and then the only difference between renpy and rpg is walking.
Walking is no fun... :-D

And it would be nice to be able to rename at least the MC. :)

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Hi, thanks for the feedback!
What do you mean here? "after the first mistake I didn’t want to start it again"
And at interface you mean the phone menu or what?
Yes there will be added male dom route too for the maid.
Not the usual and not convenient menu. Not convenient access to save. Long response from the game to every action. There is no text skip. Many features are not customizable.
In general, I feel a little stupid about myself listing the obvious things that are in any game made on the basis of Ren'Py.
And about dominating only the maid...
Well, not bad of course. But the choice is so-so. For example, I don't like to submit. I would like to dominate, but if this is not the case, then I simply will not be interested. And purely logically, with such views, the majority.
But of course, these are just my thoughts and logical conclusions, but it’s still up to you to decide for whom and what kind of content to make.
That is, I would like to have a choice about this.

Last edited:

ApatiaMax

Sep 9, 2022
I really like the game, even if I hate to walk up and down all the time trying to guess where the hell are everyone.
Also at start I was wonder what the hell mommy was talking about, because I can't find the maid and once I catch here there was nothing to do... So no chores at all and then I was even more confused. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Anyway the house looks very huge and very empty, with no one to interact with, having some chat with mom even without rendering would be a good idea, at least to remove the "emptiness feeling" from the player ;-)
Nice job anyway, you are quite talented with the rendering and the story.
Gameplay could be fixed IMHO, making cocktails is quite difficult, and the timer is just a boring addition to me. (but it's just me, maybe)
Also the room in front of the Bar-Room still broken (I've fixed it by copy-paste-rename some images from the same folder)

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Pedophikes are statistically low iq so i wouldentvbe surpsied if the gane is bad coding wise
you know... this low iq statement of yours woud feel at least a bit less pathetic if you'd manage to write a correct sentence for once. but even that aside, what is your problem, dude? i have yet to see a single comment from you that isn't just full of hate and toxicity. how about you try to apprechiate the free content around here for once, or at least add something constructive as well?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Bro apreciate the depiction of minors bro its free
sweet scam for example is full of milfs and you've been an asshole on that thread as well. same with katalist. you strike me as someone who just searches for things to be mean about. perhaps you secretly hate femdom and want to demotivate femdom devs into giving up by throwing insults their way? idk, but don't bother to respond. perhaps you get off on making yourself unlikable, and i don't want to give you that gratification.

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
You understood correctly. When I wrote in my comment that "it wouldn't make much sense," I meant that if I were to put a patch in the game, originally, the characters wouldn't be blood related. And since the story will be based on "family curse" that wouldn't work out right.
I love the concept. P.S. Dark shadows is such a charming source material to draw from. we really don't get enough vampire games for how fun they can be.

ApatiaMax

Sep 9, 2022
this game looks way to young
It's not the first one, and it will not be the last one I guess, and I agree, making a string where the dev says that they are adults is not enough.

I've just played yesterday another novel called Jamie and the MC is so fucking young... besides the fact that an 18 year old doesn't have boobs, but he does, he looks like a 14 year old and once sissified he even looks like a 12 year old girl.

I honestly think this is a pretty big mistake that could bring a lot of trouble to the whole community.
The topics covered on this site are quite tricky and developers should be aware of the fact that what they do and what they release can have repercussions on the public!

So, please BE RESPONSIBLE!

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
It's not the first one, and it will not be the last one I guess, and I agree, making a string where the dev says that they are adults is not enough.

I've just played yesterday another novel called Jamie and the MC is so fucking young... besides the fact that an 18 year old doesn't have boobs, but he does, he looks like a 14 year old and once sissified he even looks like a 12 year old girl.

I honestly think this is a pretty big mistake that could bring a lot of trouble to the whole community.
The topics covered on this site are quite tricky and developers should be aware of the fact that what they do and what they release can have repercussions on the public!

So, please BE RESPONSIBLE!
Im not a tolerant person but im willing to ignore shit this page is a petri dish i despise most known fetishes but i ignore it but i draw the line at depictions of children and it adds insult to injury since femdom games are few and far between

Apr 20, 2020
Hey not intending to pressure, but any news since the next patch shifted to violet instead of elizabeth?

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes