HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Still no in-game options. :(
The sound is way too loud and the text scrolls way too fast. English is not my mother tongue and I cannot translate because the text keeps scrolling. o_O
Please provide the requested options otherwise I would never be able to play the game and that would be a real shame. It looks really good.
Thank you for finally doing the necessary "FTDSD" and good continuation ! (y)
Hey! You can change the volume at options.
What do you mean by text is too fast? i mean you have to press enter or space to change the text. It's not automatic. :)

HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
FTDSD Congratulations on your game :). I have a question about femdom as fan.
Is the femdom will be only phycological? Or are you planning to include physical femdom as well like CBT, Pet play, tease and deniel, foot dom etc?
Hi, thanks so much!
Soft physical will be added in later patches.

Reactions: Gamesstar

HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
only could play the qiz minigame once, dont know if its a bug or i have to progress some how on the story to keep playing the 4 levels.
Alsoafter i watch Elizabeth routh this appears on the screen and cannot play, the game keeps loading and appears this thing:
View attachment 2990157
Hi!
Thank you very much forthe feedback! I corrected, the picture problem.
About the quiz. May i ask what day time you tried? And after lose or win? You have to sleep to play it again.

HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Nice start of the game. I like your renders. And the femdom setting and storyline/atmosphere works out too.
But can you please switch your engine to renpy?
There is no fighting in your game (and that's good) and then the only difference between renpy and rpg is walking.
Walking is no fun... :-D

And it would be nice to be able to rename at least the MC. :)
Hi, i dont really want to switch. I should start the whole thing again then and i dont really like ren'py.
Later there will be H-fighting, and searching quests. So this engine fits it better :)

• Sad
Reactions: Piratefishes

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Hi!
Thank you very much forthe feedback! I corrected, the picture problem.
About the quiz. May i ask what day time you tried? And after lose or win? You have to sleep to play it again.
dont remember in what day i started playing it but i won and after that no matter how many times i sleep still cannot get more chances to play.

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
Great game, few more updates and I'm definitely joining Patreon. I'm just sceptical when it comes to continuation with new devs, sorry for that.

Reactions: HyperManagement

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Hey! You can change the volume at options.
What do you mean by text is too fast? i mean you have to press enter or space to change the text. It's not automatic. :)
Where are the options?
No options when I launch the game. Only "Start", "Load" and "Exit" appear.
Which key should you press to see the options on an AZERTY keyboard?
THANKS.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Where are the options?
No options when I launch the game. Only "Start", "Load" and "Exit" appear.
Which key should you press to see the options on an AZERTY keyboard?
THANKS.
No need to answer, I found the key to open the options.
For those who want to know, it's the "P" key.
So.

Reactions: bozoplace

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi FTDSD
I just found and downloaded the game right now, it looks really promising and really interesting.
Let me start by saying that I haven't played much, but the initial vibes are very positive.

I just wanted to ask you two questions:

1) Is it possible to have the option to change the name of the protagonist? Being able to change the name would allow for a more direct immersion in the game.

2) I see that the game is clearly incest. And I love incest games! :love:
The problem is that I see that you are also on patreon, so the doubt arises. Please don't remove incest! If there are some problem, make a patch! Or a better idea is: At the beginning of the game, insert a relationship system. So you won't have problems with Patreon! As I was saying, in case you start having problems, the most direct solution is to insert a relationship system at the beginning of the game. Every time a family character is introduced, just make it clear who the character look like, then ask: The girl in front of you is the same age as you, who is she for you? Here we can write "sister" (since in the tutorial, the first person we meet is the twin sister if I understood correctly). And so on for each character the player meets. This way, no one can tell you anything and the game will be set up with the relationships that suit us best. Just give small suggestions, so as to make it clear who is who.
Also have you think to open also a subscribestar link? On subscribestar there is no problem with game that have incest fetish.
At last in this way you have also another option, in case patreon give you problem.

And again, you game look really awesome, i like also the gameplay, the way we can explore the things. Cant wait to play another bit tomorrow XD now here are 6:20 AM so i need to sleep a bit :ROFLMAO:
Please do not remove the incest! Make a relationship system or a patch (but the better way is the relationship system) so you do not have problem! And the MC name change! I prefer to use me name :ROFLMAO:

Thank you

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes