VN Ren'Py Abandoned Feelings of Love [v1.0] [Kraguto Games]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Planned tags?
Wait what heck.. this is seriously 1.0? And it's barely 200mg?
I guess i can't expect much from here huh.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I lol'd
imagine me "Hm... seemingly semi-wholesome without missile tiddies. Lemme try out"

you can imagine my surprise

• Haha
Reactions: kuristiGames

fouryuoo

Nov 16, 2021
hello i have a question to see if i understand correctly
all the girls in the game are either trans either trap so not biological girls or am i wrong ?

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
BTW,you confussed futa with trap
"Futa" means "two," as in "two sets of genitals." "Traps" are just boys who look and dress like girls, while futanari are feminine hermaphrodites

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
all the girls in the game are either trans either trap so not biological girls or am i wrong ?
Normally they're futa,or suppose to be,if not then they're boys dressed & looks like girls

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
1st image, purple hair 'girl' on the left, is not a girl... They're from the anime/manga Komi Can't Communicate.

kuristiGames

Jul 19, 2021
all the girls in the game are trans/Trap/Femboy. but also it is necessary to clarify that in the game they will only be treated as girls, so do not expect that as MC, they will end up giving you love...I hope you understand....

kuristiGames

Jul 19, 2021
So how many chapters have you planned for this?
And, again, what are the planned tags?
I don't know how many chapters. the story already has an ending. how to get to it will be worked out. as for tags, oral sex, anal, harem, maybe exhibitionism. but the sexual content will not be as much as in my other games. to be honest, little by little i'm getting more and more attached to my own creation (Scarlet, the red haired girl) so my main focus will be to make her happy. along the way our mc will suffer temptations, maybe he will decide to give in to them or just focus on making scarlet happy.... that will be known in the future xd

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Nice. A unique looking protag. Guy looks kinda cool. Usually don't play first releases, but I'll give it a shot because of that.

Edit - Wait wait wut?? They're all traps? Happy I read the thread first. :oops:

Last edited:

De_pone

Oct 11, 2020
I hope someone liked it. I don't know if there is an audience for a game in which the MC doesn't end up being a sack of cum.
i just wanted to create a story where femboy girls are treated as girls and not as an opportunity to taste a penis by a bicurious mc.
I really appreciate it so few games actually have this and Its exactly what i look for will probably donate to patreon to support soon

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes