VN Ren'Py Abandoned Feelings of Love [v1.0] [Kraguto Games]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Treating a trap as a girl, Interesting...

By the way, are you planing to add every parody character into it?
Either from manga or Anime (SFW or R18) characters?
Or some of them original from yours?

Reactions: kuristiGames

kuristiGames

Jul 19, 2021
Treating a trap as a girl, Interesting...

By the way, are you planing to add every parody character into it?
Either from manga or Anime (SFW or R18) characters?
Or some of them original from yours?
I hope to add multiple anime girls and if there are manga too.
also for the moment Scarlett and the director are original and maybe in the future I will include more.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

kuristiGames

Jul 19, 2021
CharaStudio-2022-04-09-16-15-31-Render.png

if you liked the first chapter of Feelings of love, please help me a lot by answering this little survey.

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
This topic is funnily confusing. I don't get if

- these will be beautiful cis girls looking like traps
- these will be traps looking like beautiful girls
- a mix, with some milfs
- the author does not disclose this fully because he/she loves our embarassment

I only got that the MC will never get penetrated (which is fine).

Reactions: kuristiGames

kuristiGames

Jul 19, 2021
This topic is funnily confusing. I don't get if

- these will be beautiful cis girls looking like traps
- these will be traps looking like beautiful girls
- a mix, with some milfs
- the author does not disclose this fully because he/she loves our embarassment

I only got that the MC will never get penetrated (which is fine).
the girls in the game are beautiful girls and they are all trap girls

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
The English version needs a lot of work. Grammar and punctuations aside, there are a lot of sentences that are kind of nonsensical, and don't flow in a purposeful, meaningful way, if that makes sense. Most sentences are legible enough to easily get the gist, but some just left me confused.

Also, the word "haber" is in the English version dozens of times. Also saw a few 'tu' instead of 'you' as well.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
feel like this game was released too early, dev already has 2 good games in development not really sure how much is left of those games but i think he should of waited at least until one of the games was completed

Reactions: Kingchaos69

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
feel like this game was released too early, dev already has 2 good games in development not really sure how much is left of those games but i think he should of waited at least until one of the games was completed
I agree when you spread yourself out so thin you don't get out anything but small damn updates.. horrible progress.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
I agree when you spread yourself out so thin you don't get out anything but small damn updates.. horrible progress.
yeah that's very true they should work on at least 2 games one if its a big game unless they got a big team helping out on each game.
i just downloaded both games they do seem good ngl there's really not that many good parody games and one of them is pretty much about every anime hottie and the other game is based on my all time top anime, so defo still going to play them guess I'm going to have to wait a while for updates tho :(

Reactions: Kingchaos69

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
hi. disclaimer, the girls in the game are traps. i'm part of kraguto games and i'm the creator of the story, the milfs are trap or trans girls. although it should also be made clear that although they are trap/trans girls, they are girls, so don't expect this to be about a mc getting penises.
I assume this means that the term trap is only used in the sense of "boy who dresses as a girl" and not the other way around. If that's the case, then I'm not going to be interested in the game (but since I've already seen cases of games where trap is used to indicate that a girl dresses as a boy, it's better to be sure what the specific meaning is used in this game)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes