VN Ren'Py Abandoned Feelings of Love [v1.0] [Kraguto Games]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Oct 26, 2017
kuristiGames I visited the Patreon page but it mentions a game called School of Sex. Has this game (Feelings of Love) been abandoned? I know it has been marked as Abandoned on here but I also know that the mods sometimes do that simply because its been so long since any update has been released, not necessarily because it actually has. Can you confirm if you are still developing or planning to finish? Thanks.

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
Loved the start, way too short but early days. Needs a little bit of work on the English translation but the whole concept of a school for traps is fantastic.

Edit: Damn it just seen this one was abandoned :( Why does this happen so often to trans focused games ?

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Damn it just seen this one was abandoned :( Why does this happen so often to trans focused games ?
I asked the dev on here back in January and noticed he posted this (see pic below) publicly on Patreon the next day. That said, it's been 4 months and there has been no mention of that game on Patreon since then. And even if it's not "abandoned", the dev seems to be jumping between a bunch of different games/short VN's he's got going on simultaneously, so who knows how long it could be before he actually got back to update it or how frequently it would see updates after. Unfortunate, but probably safer to just move on and leave it on the watchlist in case something ever does happen.

To your second point, not sure if its necessarily a specific thing to trans-focused games or more just a general way things are trending with adult games/western VN's in general. Many devs these days get a good year or two under their belt, maybe more. Then as soon as things start getting hyped up, something happens and their drive seems to fizzle and die. Some of them are obviously milking, others claim life happened and they couldn't continue, but with most we'll never know what actually happened. There are at least 5-10 different games I can think of in recent memory that have either slowed way down or altogether stopped their updates. One game in particular that didn't happen recently but did fall under the trans-related category (harem game but one of the LI's is a trans woman) is called "A Clever Name". Dev (RandyJMarsh) had to step away for personal reasons over a year ago. Still remains active on his discord and on this site but just doesn't seem to have time for it and hasn't given any indications that it's likely to change. Obviously its not a complete game but if it's trans content you're looking for, might be worth playing through what's there. Also, I didn't play it so I'm not sure what all it entails but he did post something that was supposed to be focused on the trans character in this post.

Anyway mainly just wanted to clarify that the dev HAS stated that it wasn't abandoned, though it remains to be seen if or when it will actually get updated. Best of luck.

1716259692471.png

Reactions: henten and Faenon
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes