Collection Pinup Feguimel Collection [Patreon] [Feguimel]

argomang

Apr 12, 2021
Hopefully he will sell his older packs... On patreon it says that you can message him about older packs so I'll try within the next couple of days.

Mar 17, 2021
Would be nice to get an update for this artist, his older artworks isn't easy to get and he charges about 15+ a month

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Hello, could anyone help me out? I'm looking for . Thanks!

Haru_07

Nov 25, 2021
anyone has DLC of his summer in teyvat 1 and 2? I missed the download period and I've been searching for it

Motleyorc

Dec 2, 2021
I'm pretty bummed out, I dropped $15 on his patreon as I am a long time fan of his, only to find out he locks all of his packs behind a very tight time gate. This, and some random 4ch thread are the only places I've found archives. Is there really nowhere else, especially on the newer stuff?

88cmflak

Dec 6, 2019
I'm pretty bummed out, I dropped $15 on his patreon as I am a long time fan of his, only to find out he locks all of his packs behind a very tight time gate. This, and some random 4ch thread are the only places I've found archives. Is there really nowhere else, especially on the newer stuff?
Damn. Didn't he said that you can message him for the rewards? Otherwise that's just too cruel.

88cmflak

Dec 6, 2019
Random
Thankyou for these i think some of these are new. But could you please zip the images or host it on mega instead? You need a premium account to bulk download images from mediafire. It's taking too long to download each images one by one.

Reactions: Pissed Pika