AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
We really need to do some serious upgrades here, get some help to create games faster. It has potential this game and please controller option otherwise I will not play this game.

Reactions: Dammit and 69ztare

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
oki brothers what stage is the game in ..... is it playable yet ... or no it's far from playable ...
I'd say it's still very much a tech demo. Extremely buggy, and there's not a whole lot to see or do right now.

If you really wanted to, i'd say it's worth about 20 minutes of your time right now, just to mess around with the enemy grappling system and sex animations. But even then, it glitches out half the time.

There's a promising foundation here, but I would just wait on this one.

Reactions: Dickkkkon
Nov 11, 2019
It should be noted that the update was from late October since the dev is moving to unreal5 so you'll have to wait until they get a working port.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
What can I say about the game. So far raw. We need to wait for more versions and updates.
Scenes that I found (Mainly for the male character).
1) Goblin girl. Scenes in dialogue.
BreastSlap, FootFetish, ButtSniffing.
Scenes if You lost.
CowGirl, RideFace, Cowgirl2
Scenes if You win.
Blowjob
2) Succubus(only npc)
pussyLicking, Doggy.
3) Slime Girl
Scenes if You lost.
Blowjob, RideFace
Scenes if You win.
Missionary.
Many characters a have scenes in town.
Enemy list.
Goblin Girl
Succubus(possibly)
Slime Girl.
Lesser Incub(I found only npc).
Goblin ore imp?
Minotaur
Is all for me.
I think it's worth waiting a few more months.

May 21, 2017
Why is the Save/Load system broken?

If i save my game as my custom character and then load the game immediately then my character is replaced with a generic male character build. If I quit the game and relaunch it, my custom character is shown in the main menu but on loading I'm given a Generic Male character....

The trade window is broken as well. First time trading was fine. But after collecting a bit more gold the trade window alongside the whole UI is invisible...........

These are one of the most important/basic things in a Open world game. and they are broken.

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
I cant start when i wanna play all the time it says ,,loading,,
I keep getting the error message or where the game freezes up on me as well sometimes. Almost to the point being unplayable for some of us. Hopes this issue is fixed soon.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes