nerfriven

Jun 11, 2021
Its not his full time job I believe so he's limited in how much time he can put in but it seems like its pretty steady development which is always nice to see. Mostly its been rigging new animations and quality of life stuff hence why it hasn't been leaked as much

Reactions: Vararth

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
We need someone to release a new version if they are so willing to share, or possible put an abadoned on here tag or something.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Sure. But the last release here was back in August 2021. So unless someone releases a new build, it is abandoned. Then when a new build gets posted it stops being abandoned.

Reactions: Epicmonkie

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Amounts to effectively the same thing. This is a piracy site. If there is no available latest version, after a whole year, then its pretty much abandoned. Then when a new build comes out, then it stops being abandoned.

Great Example = True Facials. There wasn't a new build uploaded in a year, despite it not being actually abandoned by the developer, but when a release was put out here, it lost the abandoned tag.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Amounts to effectively the same thing. This is a piracy site. If there is no available latest version, after a whole year, then its pretty much abandoned. Then when a new build comes out, then it stops being abandoned.

Great Example = True Facials. There wasn't a new build uploaded in a year, despite it not being actually abandoned by the developer, but when a release was put out here, it lost the abandoned tag.
Didn't true facials have a long period of time of no updates, as in no updates from the developer himself on his patreon? My understanding is that a game only gets the abandoned tag here when the developer goes silent for 3 or so months. I don't have the latest version but I do have imp tiddies. I'm posting this with the assumption that the dev doesn't mind as he has stated in the past that he only put images like this behind a paywall because of patreons filter but if he does let me know. fimp_08.jpg

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
I think this game has better animations than Breeders of the Nephelym. Just hope it takes off and can add even more monster girls. It's already a good start that they don't all have the same face.

Reactions: iwilfuku45

Plagueboi

Dec 22, 2020
I think this game has better animations than Breeders of the Nephelym. Just hope it takes off and can add even more monster girls. It's already a good start that they don't all have the same face.
BotN is a mile ahead of Feign in terms of development, this game hasn't even started yet and it looks good and plays alright. The developer just need to add quests and the monster girls like you said and he'd be miles ahead of BotN.

I also hope Slaen knows what he's getting into. If he's going to add transformative items/potions, that's a lot of modeling just for one guy. More power to him though this seems like a passion project so I would like to see him complete it and add more to it.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
BotN is a mile ahead of Feign in terms of development, this game hasn't even started yet and it looks good and plays alright. The developer just need to add quests and the monster girls like you said and he'd be miles ahead of BotN.

I also hope Slaen knows what he's getting into. If he's going to add transformative items/potions, that's a lot of modeling just for one guy. More power to him though this seems like a passion project so I would like to see him complete it and add more to it.
The transformations, as far as I am aware, are simply slider adjustments. Since there is only one human rig (so far) you can easily swap parts so a gender swap potion or muscle max potion would be the same as if you adjusted them in the character creator.

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018

Yeah I know it's had more time. And I like both games I wasn't trying to shit on BotN. But the animations there have always been meh for me. To me Feign already has more enjoyable animations. If it just had some more polish and monster variety it'd be absolutely amazing.

Plagueboi

Dec 22, 2020
The transformations, as far as I am aware, are simply slider adjustments. Since there is only one human rig (so far) you can easily swap parts so a gender swap potion or muscle max potion would be the same as if you adjusted them in the character creator.
If that's the case then I have a bit more optimism for this game.

Yeah I know it's had more time. And I like both games I wasn't trying to shit on BotN. But the animations there have always been meh for me. To me Feign already has more enjoyable animations. If it just had some more polish and monster variety it'd be absolutely amazing.
100% agree with you, BotN does have some what looks like lazy animations that were put together fast.
The few in Feign are at least more than two stage sex scene's. That and the fact it has a(some times working)PoV.
This game's art style is really nice for the setting its in. I can see the Fable inspiration not just from the cloths and armor but the buildings, trees and weapon's. Its really nice to just look at.

Reactions: Voltanis

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Did they ever fix the lighting in the open world or is it still pitch black at night making the game entirely unplayable for a full 20 minutes at a time?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Did they ever fix the lighting in the open world or is it still pitch black at night making the game entirely unplayable for a full 20 minutes at a time?
I'm not sure if it has been fixed yet as I haven't played in a few versions myself but I do remember that the lighting wasn't final so I don't think it will stay the way it is. A new version is due soon.

trentrentren

May 24, 2020
Back in September of 2020 when slaen posted "Succubus Texturing" he mentioned figuring out the rig for her "Tail Drain" attacks. I was hoping this meant that glorious tailpussy would have been added by now, but as far as I can tell it is not yet in the game. I would gladly support if that was added. Here's hoping it gets added soon!

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes