DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
This looks very promising. Though currently, the direction is missing. There are 6 enemies with 3 animations each and 4 non-hostile NPCs with 1 animation each that I have found. The map, where it is polished, looks very beatiful and the art style overall looks great. However the absolute most parts of the map aren't finished. I also couldn't find any story or narrative whatsoever.

I think this game would benefit greatly from massively cutting down the size of the map. I feel like much of the development effort to date has been invested into the map, yet it still looks and plays like development barely started. Add more enemies/NPCs to fuck, add more variation to the fucking and start on very basic story telling. No need to start some grandiose plot, just some small stuff that can easily repurposed once the actual story start getting implemented. Stuff like "a farm girl wants to experience getting bonked by a minotaur, capture one for her" or "the brothel needs more 'helping hands'". Fetch quests, kill quests, sexy quests and the like.

I wish you all the best developing this. If you manage to form a consistent vision for this game, I will definitely support it down the line.

NeggaKot

Jan 19, 2022
Y'all, my game runs fine but I have an issue where it's tinged this awful yellow when outdoors? The colours are fine when I open inventory but in the world everything is just tinged orange/yellow.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
I've heard the travel feedback a few times. I think the biggest reason for this feedback right now is that the map isn't very detailed. There's large open stretches that I haven't had the time to fill with content yet. I'm hoping that as content gets filled in then it'll make it interesting to go between one location and another. But currently on top of the fast travel carriages there's also the town portal scrolls that can be bought in Redtree. I'll also most likely add a mark + recall set of spells similar to Morrowind. So the player can set a location to teleport back to whenever they want to.
Why not make some kind of mount_with_benefits? Like a cowardly minotaur friend who will carry hero on his shoulders(and run faster than hero) but vanishes the same moment fight starts. Carnal Instinct has some minor quest with that kind of mount - and it is kinda refreshing - a mount who not only talks to you duting a ride, but can offer a different kind of ride.
A mount can help you with "it is interesting to go between one location and another / I want to reach a specific point fast" dilemma.
Besides, with that kind of game simple fast travel is just too booring) Those fast travel drivers could at least accept another kind of payment)

VamJamA4

Dec 23, 2021
Why not make some kind of mount_with_benefits? Like a cowardly minotaur friend who will carry hero on his shoulders(and run faster than hero) but vanishes the same moment fight starts. Carnal Instinct has some minor quest with that kind of mount - and it is kinda refreshing - a mount who not only talks to you duting a ride, but can offer a different kind of ride.
A mount can help you with "it is interesting to go between one location and another / I want to reach a specific point fast" dilemma.
Besides, with that kind of game simple fast travel is just too booring) Those fast travel drivers could at least accept another kind of payment)
I like this idea, it fits the theme and fills a need. This guy is thinking with both heads.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes