Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Background means nothing as long as creator plays it safe by 18+ only content. Nothing matters in regards to drug use, age preference, male/female attraction, or even 'quirks' as those quirks are added in right away instead of formed prior to 18 years of age. Sorry, but while 18 and under may not mean sexual content, it can STILL be used to form drug habits, gender/age relationships, dom/sub traits, and self-awareness of experimentation. Meaning you can be 15 years old and at least talking to someone about sex and "thinking about it" yourself. If nothing else, you CAN include own-body experiences of showing off, teasing, flirting, even masturbation without crossing the line in regard to content. 18 and under may be a "legal issue" in some areas, but a massive way to avoid that issue is simply to avoid use of age numbers all along.
Wait does that mean there no longer is that overview when you are a teen that you had boyfriends/girlfriends in the past and what you did? I mean I 100% understand that you don't write full sex scenes involving teens, that is clearly a no go. But before you could always have a character that had lively teen years that formed her to the character she becomes later on. So now she always is a pure virgin at 18, with nothing happening before?

Mar 3, 2019
Wait does that mean there no longer is that overview when you are a teen that you had boyfriends/girlfriends in the past and what you did? I mean I 100% understand that you don't write full sex scenes involving teens, that is clearly a no go. But before you could always have a character that had lively teen years that formed her to the character she becomes later on. So now she always is a pure virgin at 18, with nothing happening before?
There's still a roll for number of pre-uni sexual partners but as of this version it's just a value without the list. Presumably when the table generator gets re-added it'll still have the implication that these probably happened pre-18.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
There's still a roll for number of pre-uni sexual partners but as of this version it's just a value without the list. Presumably when the table generator gets re-added it'll still have the implication that these probably happened pre-18.
Ah that is good to know thank you very much. I have not delved back into it again, after the latest startover as I am waiting for a bit more content.

Thorsten

Mar 31, 2018
Someone skilled should just re-make this as "female undercover" ... this time with an implemented main game ...
yeah, one can dream

Pashax2

Apr 25, 2017
Loved the blowjob scene, wish there were more scenes with MC and her nerdy friends.
Yeah, it was good. I'd kind of like to have more scenes like that as the agent goes through high school, showing her reacting to some of the opportunities and situations she encounters.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Agreed. Best part about that update was the nerd bj scene.

Other than that, not exactly wild about the new format. I didn't get a chance to pick a name or customize my character much. Was there an option to pick a name or did I just miss it?

And it was very short. I just hope this means we will get to actual missions sooner. And that we will now go forward from here on out instead of going backwards.

Oh and I still don't like that dice annimation thing.

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
Other than that, not exactly wild about the new format. I didn't get a chance to pick a name or customize my character much. Was there an option to pick a name or did I just miss it?
Don't worry, those "features" will show up somewhere in the next 4-5 updates with no new content. As normal with this game.

Reactions: menatv

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Agreed. Best part about that update was the nerd bj scene.

And it was very short. I just hope this means we will get to actual missions sooner. And that we will now go forward from here on out instead of going backwards.

Oh and I still don't like that dice annimation thing.
There is an option to change the character name, the default name is random anyway

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
I really liked that new approach sex scene in the last 1.9 version. I only wish, if it could be more elaborate, with more and more choices, such scenes create full space for many dialog options and different situations, this one blowjob from last version is no exception, could be more extended. The more choices the better, if I have an option to taste every one of them, retreat when something doesn't suit me or advance if I like it.

Overall, the game takes a good direction, if only they could fulfill the task and provide more lewd and sex scenes with many choices and options like this one in latest version.
I only fear that such a task may be overwhelming for one person if he loses his creative vein. This game needs more writers.
I wait with the expectaction for the next versions with more sex scenes, more complex, more lively written. If so, I don't mind if the game doesn't aproach Bangkok quickly.

Last edited:

okfairenough

Mar 1, 2020
I like all the stuff that is there, there just isn't much. Are there any similar games with more content people could recommend?
You could check out GGGB and ORS if you haven't already. There's also this new game called Lust Campus which shows a lot of potential, it has probably the best artwork I've seen till date.

Reactions: PeaceToTheHuts
Apr 3, 2019
Has she even left dubai yet?
You see, she was ready to board the plane, but when she went through security, something funny happened: They discovered that she had actually faked her degree!
Now, she had two options: Go to jail, or test an experimental time machine for the Government, and get her degree legitimately that way.
So long story short, she's going through school again.

Mimx

Aug 25, 2018
Sorry, I know what GGGB is (good girl gone bad) but what's ORS?

I'm a bit iffy about how this is being handled, it looks decent as is, but what's confusing me is that we got a full overhaul of the character art and clothing and do you see how many outfits just pop in and out without issue, when we had issues a while back about how long everything took to make.

I hope this is going to cut out a lot of the feature creep, but at this point I have my doubts.

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
I turned my back on this what, 2, 3 years ago because it was only a prologue with not a single scene in Bangkok.

Several years and an engine rework later there STILL isn't a scene in Bangkok. Instead he has moved backwards in time to extend the prologue even further. Amusing. Starting to think he realized that an endless loop of stripping and whoring wasn't gonna make for a great story.

That said, I still got a good fap out of it back then and I did now. Just sad about the wasted potential. He IS a great writer and the paperdoll approach to the artwork seemed pretty promising

Reactions: kcj300

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
Sorry, I know what GGGB is (good girl gone bad) but what's ORS?
I just realized that the author of GGB finished the game and started another one. At the same time, the author of this game made a prologue + 3 or 4 scenes? And does he have much more followers on Patreon? And someone else will tell me that 99% of people are not idiots? Блять это пиздец.

Reactions: Mwanted
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes