Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
Damn, the author of this game is Genius, he is inconceivable, while EA and other corporations sell dls, parts of the story that have not been added to the game, this guy cuts out a part of the story in the update and sells it to people, that is, first you bought the full version, and then you pay for that so that you have some of the content cut out. Learn. This is capitalism, you have to fuck another so that he asked to fuck him more. Genius. Sorry for English is not my native language.

catfood

Feb 10, 2018
I don't think it is a scam. I think a good part of the blame for what the "game" is is due to the subscribers.

I really liked the concept, the initial work, the hypnosis element, and the beginning.
I was about to start subscribing to him at that point, but then he went full bore into paper doll (the avatar dress, hair, etc) elements of his game.
I thought some paper doll stuff was ok, if it was like 40% with 60% being continuing on with real story content: bangkok or approaching bangkok.
Unfortunately, it was like almost 100% paper doll, with maybe a bit added content in the bar wet t-shirt area.
But, the subscribers seemed to really eat up all the paper doll, so I said I would wait till it progressed past that to subscribe.

Next thing after most of the paper doll, was the most of the focus was on computer generated sexual encounters (CGSE) which I found boring and didn't progress the story at all. It seemed during this time it was 20% paper doll, 75% CGSE, and 5% story. The 5% story was like the added bit in Dubai. The subscribers from what I saw ate up the CGSE. So, I said I would postpone again subscribing till more real story.

Rewrite... no new content... still waiting.
Maybe, one day I will actually subscribe if I see a continuing story.
I am sad, because I thought this game had/has good potential, but has lacked focus after it's beginning.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
If people would stop .. basically gifting him the money.. I mean - He puts a few hours into re-doing stuff and calls it an update, 'Money please', then he would be forced to get his shit together and start working for real to get his patreons back.

But no. People are dumb.
They continue spending money on "Artists" that perfected the way of milking dumb cattle.
Or pre-ordering stuff from EA / Ubisoft -
Only to get dissapointed. Again. Only to then start bitching about how bad the game is. Again.
Ever heard of cloud meadow? (for example) Other Developers, too, noticed how easy it is to rip off the mentally poor - So they do the same. Sometimes im surprised we didn't become extinct already.

Advice?
Just forget about it, really.
You can't win here. Just forget about it..
Take your money and your time to developers that really try to 'create'.
There a lots of them. And a lot of projects worth the support.. Till it starts all over.

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
He now fully relies on the Patreon income, if his word to be believed, cause he left his full-time job to work on his "game" some time ago. Judging by the number of reworks/redesigns and useless additions and removals of features and the general lack of progression, he obviously didn't have much of an idea, let alone a proper plan on what he was going to build. He's clearly still working on an "idea" of a game, and not on an actual game. No publisher would fund an "idea of game" if you don't have an actual game to show, and yet, people on Patreon somehow do. Well, it's their money obviously, and I guess it's not all that surprising, as there are people in the world who are willing to pay money for someone's "bathwater". You may of course call it "capitalism", and I'd call it "unethical".

An equally likely scenario, however, is that he had a dream of a game like this, and at some point, he realized that he could make a living by marketing the dream of this game, rather than actually building it. Naturally, building an actual game is much harder than dreaming of it, as it takes skill, effort and most of all, hard-work. Why bother though, if I can make people pay for a product of their imagination. I can easily keep people on the hook by posting regular reports of imaginary progress and tell them "things are going well", wouldn't hurt to attach a sexy photo to revitalize their lust for the game either, and I can keep going like this for months and months, if not years, without putting much of an effort into building the actual game.

It's also possible that the situation is a bit of both. Either way, he's been exploiting the goodwill and generosity (or one might call it naivety, if not stupidity) of his patrons, which is usually an essential part of every scam.

archer3334

Jun 1, 2018
The new updates are very promising, and it finally feels like things are moving forward. The new game engine feels more robust and reusable than the original one. That always felt like the game was heavily scripted scene by scene with few reusable functions, whereas this feels more able to handle randomness and thus procedurally generate compelling stories. I know it's early to say that, but it just seems like the stats and rolls are more tied into how the game functions. The "vignettes" in the old system were something I didn't find especially compelling compared to the Lioness story, so I'm very encouraged by having downloaded this (1.9) and played through all the permutations.

It's been an interesting case study to watch, having got into programming over the last year and now looking for a software development job. In fact one of the things holding me back is never having worked on a commercial project, so I would be happy to help out if you need any help.

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
The new game engine feels more robust and reusable than the original one. That always felt like the game was heavily scripted scene by scene with few reusable functions, whereas this feels more able to handle randomness and thus procedurally generate compelling stories.

I would be happy to help out if you need any help.
If you want to look at the code I would download Twine 2, and then open 1.6 and 1.9 and look at the widgets. Personally I would say the widgets have been refined, but underneath the core code is Sugarcube 2 for Twine. But I'm no coder and can just follow Javascript widgets from a call and use perspective.

If you want to help the best place is DMing the author on Discord. I would take a deeper look at Twine and the two versions first. Noting that the first version is made up of some old widgets (some bits of the 1.6 date from 2017)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The first sexual encounter being with a boyfriend in a conventional relationship at 18 is a huge letdown. Imo, if one doesn't dare to touch all the irresponsible/dumb/otherwise questionable stuff high schoolers get up to, it's best not to interact with that period at all.
Unsurprising, he's just scared of the Patreon ToS and who knows what else. Expect the same for every other kink or subject that retarded ToS even barely touches, so say goodbye to freedom of creativity and enjoy a nice censored writing. On top of all the rest.

Reactions: thetrenchcoat169

Evi

Dec 18, 2017
I like new system of dice roll and more stories about school. New "style" of the rest of scenes may be really cool too. But we must wait for them and thats pretty sad ;p

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
Sad to admit, but as much as I enjoy the 'new format', I also hate it.

Background means nothing as long as creator plays it safe by 18+ only content. Nothing matters in regards to drug use, age preference, male/female attraction, or even 'quirks' as those quirks are added in right away instead of formed prior to 18 years of age. Sorry, but while 18 and under may not mean sexual content, it can STILL be used to form drug habits, gender/age relationships, dom/sub traits, and self-awareness of experimentation. Meaning you can be 15 years old and at least talking to someone about sex and "thinking about it" yourself. If nothing else, you CAN include own-body experiences of showing off, teasing, flirting, even masturbation without crossing the line in regard to content. 18 and under may be a "legal issue" in some areas, but a massive way to avoid that issue is simply to avoid use of age numbers all along.

As far as the sexual content itself? Simply saying "sucked a dick" in a text format game is boring. Add details, add mental state, be more descriptive of both character actions AND sensations. And I don't mean 'hard stiff cock' type stuff, but MENTAL state. Are you enjoying it? Are you hating it? Does it arouse you or not? Are you being tempted to put more effort into it? Are you going to show off, or play it safe, or be timid and hope for a signal from your partner? SOMETHING to add more "thrill' in your experiences.

It also wouldn't hurt to rethink the dice rolling method. They shouldn't be fail-pass results so much as skill level increase or dom/sub trait results. A blowjob shouldn't be fail-pass and then lack-luster overall. It should be "fail" due to BEING lack-luster, at which point you start to roll in order to continue or accept/resist partner being more dominate. Meaning a lack-luster bj can become roll for dom/sub trait PLUS quirk or swallowing preference if dom partner holds your head while he cums, or yanking your hair back and cumming on face instead.

As far as 'skill level' is concerned? Well, then you can add rolls to deepthroat, or roll for swallowing/spit/facial, or a combination of results. Meaning a "successful skill check" could be a deepthroat swallow, but a failed result could be a deepthroat but gag/reaction of pulling back and ending up with a massive facial. This allows for a moment where "showing off" can be both positive or negative, impacting skills AND quirks AND situations. A "quickie" is easier to hide by swallowing, but not so much when you come out of the store room and cum dripping off your face.

I don't know. Maybe these can be addressed when there is more to work with. But at the moment, my main concern is that once again, we will be focusing more on 'mechanics' than on "presentation or content".

So while I still think that 1.9 version is a step in the right direction, there is a huge possibility of disappointment hanging over the entire project of using a new format.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Sad to admit, but as much as I enjoy the 'new format', I also hate it.

Background means nothing as long as creator plays it safe by 18+ only content. Nothing matters in regards to drug use, age preference, male/female attraction, or even 'quirks' as those quirks are added in right away instead of formed prior to 18 years of age. Sorry, but while 18 and under may not mean sexual content, it can STILL be used to form drug habits, gender/age relationships, dom/sub traits, and self-awareness of experimentation. Meaning you can be 15 years old and at least talking to someone about sex and "thinking about it" yourself. If nothing else, you CAN include own-body experiences of showing off, teasing, flirting, even masturbation without crossing the line in regard to content. 18 and under may be a "legal issue" in some areas, but a massive way to avoid that issue is simply to avoid use of age numbers all along.
Yeah, I managed to "dream" like that too, when I was supporting him. And wondered why he didn't do this and that.
You don't need to be an IT guru to understand that doing what you described above, which would be the BARE MINIMUM, with sugarcube\twine would take..what? 3 days? One week?
Forget it guys, forget this person doing even the bare minumun a normal developer would do. The years we saw pass should be enough, I just feel bad for those wasting their money on him (because I did that too)

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I unironically love when there's a new update to this game. When I see Female Agent in the "latest updates" list, i'm genuinely smiling everytime. Not becasue I enjoy the game though, but because I know there will be a shitshow in the comments and I just love reading people insulting each others with some metaphorical pop-corn.
I should even get non metaphorical pop-corn the next time :D
One thing I can say, you can count on the latest updates of this game to stir up a hornet's nest of negative comments. Why? The game never goes anywhere. Version 1.9 actually does go somewhere... BACKWARDS! Wrong direction, guys! Not if you want to keep your supporters happy. You're bound to lose a lot of them sooner or later.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes