CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Condone means 'approve', but it doesn't mean that you can't. You're just doing it without permission.

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
I thought there would be topless bar scene. How naive I was. :ROFLMAO:
Well, considering that one of Crush's own posts FLAT OUT MENTIONED a bar scene, it wasn't that naive at all to think that there would be one.

What you should really ask yourself is how naive are you to think that Crush's "promises" are what will actually be 'delivered" at this point.

The only reason I say this is because according to Crush's own posts, there was a rather largely implied indication that there was some "writing of new scenes" happening with regard to 1.12. It must have been extremely difficult to write a large portion of "going out to eat" section than first thought. Especially when it involves using (IMO) wasted time and effort to link virtually every menu item with images that doesn't really do anything to improve the game overall. Then when the "meal time" was over, just "plug and play" a pre-written "test scene" from almost a year ago.

To put it in real-world business format. This is Ford going around praising the hell out of the 2022 "New" Mustangs, only to release the 2020 Mustang, but brag about how bright and shiny the new coat of paint is under the showroom lights. Take it out on the streets, and it still has all the flaws and "rattles" of the 2020 Mustang all along.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
To put it in real-world business format. This is Ford going around praising the hell out of the 2022 "New" Mustangs, only to release the 2020 Mustang, but brag about how bright and shiny the new coat of paint is under the showroom lights. Take it out on the streets, and it still has all the flaws and "rattles" of the 2020 Mustang all along.
Lol. Replace Mustang with Aspire and 2020 with 1996 and you're getting closer to what's really happening due to all the new and improved cuts the game now has going for it. :ROFLMAO:

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
rather largely implied indication that there was some "writing of new scenes" happening with regard to 1.12.
I think at one point Crush was considering re-writing the Scotland training mission scenes, instead of re-building the Dubai scene. Re-writing Dubai should work out better depending on the next steps.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
But yes, we're not gonna like not post a certain patreon or added content version of a game if we have it just because the dev doesn't want us too, its a matter of if we have it or not(and the uploaders, or klx, isn't a lazy cunt and does their job)

Sure some devs tell us not to post this or that but...um...lol.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Another update still not in Bangkok and yet more reworking of the same stuff from the past 3.5 years. Somehow the amount of content continues to shrink with time, and the agent gets no closer to actually starting her first actual real non-training/evaluation mission. They have to be trolling at this point right?

boobthief

May 25, 2017
What do you guys think? Good idea? Bad idea? Or F95 (tagging system) shouldn't step in it at all, and let people discover or decide for themselves if a game or project is a scam or not on their own? In any case, I hope y'all stay healthy and happy. Cheers!
Thanks for trying to save my money but I think you're just Bangkokblocking.

I enjoy supporting the creation of things I like. Do I wish development was faster? Yes, but I think the artwork, storytelling, immersion, and interface is great, the best! Looks like a lot of effort to me!

I think your heart is in the right place but in your efforts to protect the victims of this terrible crime you sound like the fun police.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes