Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Wow, version 1.9 is excellent. As a reboot of the game, this feels very promising. Streamlining the project was the right choice.
The whining never stops here does it. If y'all think this is a scam why don't you just move on with your lives?
Games with great promise, which go around in circles annoys people. At the minute there are likely more words in Patreon marketing posts, than content in the actual current game.

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
So, what we get as "new" content is actually re-hashed content from at least a year ago.
1) It is a re-hash of the Dubai trip with slight changes in EATING sections. Yep, a lot of interesting pictures of FOOD added.
2) The "hack the phone" is done slightly differently
3) The "sex scene" is what USED TO BE the "Test Format" released JUST before restarting the whole project.

So, for an "update", we end up with "re-used content" AND have massive sections CUT. No "early years", no "Scottish training nights", no "College Fun", no Hypno doctor, no 1st mission of hiding USB OR Photo-techs.

1.12 (Early Release) is NOTHING but the Dubai trip, everything else has been removed or scaled back to virtually nothing.

So, if someone was planning on adding this content to existing game, it might work as an "update". But the truth is, Crush already
1) Said that it was going to skip the "early years".
2) Needed more time to
3) Do more things
4) Before a deadline of 2 weeks AFTER what was already said to be the target deadline.

You know, I'm not even mad anymore. I'm just annoyed hat you can claim to be putting out an "update" and yet end up with LESS content than what you had when you "re-started the project" after all this time. It is like saying you are going to re-edit the Bible and a year later you are still debating on if you want to include "In the Beginning" or not.

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
I was looking forward for a new sexy scene for different traits for the remake version (e.g. outfit malfunction in cosplay competition in university for nerdy girl)

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes