Apr 3, 2019
It's the first rewrite of the year! Rejoice!

On a somewhat positive note, if it's 7 scenes, it would be a bit below 1 scene a week, which isn't too bad. Still bad, but hey, at least it's not 2 months for "you can change your tattoos now"

Reactions: Rixen

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
So, the scenes that he's been working on for two weeks need another two weeks -- and no promise they'll be delivered then? How long are these 'scenes'? I just don't get this guy's work ethic.

Reactions: Spawk

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
Said it once, will say it again.

So, while Crush is saying that an update is going to be two weeks, I am NOT holding my breath for it to be actually released at the time indicated.

So, the scenes that he's been working on for two weeks need another two weeks -- and no promise they'll be delivered then? How long are these 'scenes'? I just don't get this guy's work ethic.

Well, that is because the work ethic is (Comment has been redacted by Poster in order to avoid accusations of being Toxic). Something that was once pointed out (Comment has been redacted by Poster to avoid further Toxic accusations).
But as has been said by (Comment has been redacted by Poster to avoid further Toxic accusations).

Basically what some people have PREDICTED has come true. Sadly, I expect several other people to notice this "trend" in regards to production cycles and it will either increase their frustration, or it will simply be a reaction of "What I expected all along". I still have my fingers crossed that when the update is released, whenever that may be, that the additional content will at least be entertaining.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
You'd think that if nothing else, this is an obvious jumping off point for at least one of them to turn up in Bangkok and give the player an option of how to deal with them, with the overall goal of maintaining your cover. Which would of course necessitate the story actually getting that far...
Yeah, I could see that, though like you indicated: who knows when we'll ever get to Bangkok, let alone when we'll get to any sort of specific content like that.

The triple BJ scene was the first scene in this 'reboot' version that I thought had any flavor. I actually looked forward to see how the game would follow up on it... and it didn't. I guess that'll teach me about getting my expectations up for this game.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Yeah, I could see that, though like you indicated: who knows when we'll ever get to Bangkok, let alone when we'll get to any sort of specific content like that.

The triple BJ scene was the first scene in this 'reboot' version that I thought had any flavor. I actually looked forward to see how the game would follow up on it... and it didn't. I guess that'll teach me about getting my expectations up for this game.
And, from my understanding, it was written by a contributor, not Crush.

LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
The new version has the exact same problem I mentioned in a previous post.
I question the ability to choose the intellect and beauty of your character when you can't actually choose.

You have borderline, dull, normal, bright, and superior. But you are only allowed to choose bright or superior if you want play.

Same thing for beauty. You have butterface, plain jane , average, hot, and striking. But you must choose hot or striking to play.

I mean, I get why you have to choose those options of you want to play. You have to be hot and smart to be an agent, especially for the mission you are suppose to go on. But why include those options if they aren't actually an option. Just remove those options and just say the character is hot and smart.
Only this time you have a few more "options" where you can't go below a certain level.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Said it once, will say it again.

So, while Crush is saying that an update is going to be two weeks, I am NOT holding my breath for it to be actually released at the time indicated.
Time work different for Crush as opposed to rest of the world... when he say "it will be done in [x] days" you should understand that as "it will be done in [x] weeks" and when he say "it will be done in [x] weeks" it mean "it will be done in [x] months... if we're lucky"

Reactions: Tallyhoe and menatv

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
Another interesting thing to note is that neither the itch.io page nor the official FA website have been updated in months:
1620789483742.png
1620789578166.png

Reactions: leg28

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Time work different for Crush as opposed to rest of the world... when he say "it will be done in [x] days" you should understand that as "it will be done in [x] weeks" and when he say "it will be done in [x] weeks" it mean "it will be done in [x] months... if we're lucky"
Then after releasing it he will find some reason he has to redo it within a year. Starting the cycle all over again. Bangkok 2025

Reactions: leg28 and D4n0w4r

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
It amazes me how this game has been in development for years, but still not finished. Heck, it hasn't even arrived to the main part yet.
even more amazing is that almost 2.500 people still paying for development of this intro. on may 16th he again postponed new release which in fact will be yet another recycling of same intro.

Reactions: D4n0w4r
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes