WalkTheEdge

Nov 29, 2017
Liberating to get back to writing the main plot... He could've just kept the lifepath writing that was in 1.6 and continued from there

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Well, so. Any idea on next update?
In the blog posted here on the 25 of April he said he needed about two weeks before releasing the update. If we interpret the blog posted here on Sunday as him saying he was tossing quite a bit of the previous work away to rework it... uhh... probably more than two weeks.

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
In the blog posted here on the 25 of April he said he needed about two weeks before releasing the update. If we interpret the blog posted here on Sunday as him saying he was tossing quite a bit of the previous work away to rework it... uhh... probably more than two weeks.

God forbid someone thinks that this is a "toxic" comment.... But we can't trust Crush's posts about updates because he constantly posts that the update will by X-date, only to post 2-3 days before said update that it will be delayed for some reason or another.

So, while Crush is saying that an update is going to be two weeks, I am NOT holding my breath for it to be actually released at the time indicated.

BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
One thing I'd love Crushstation would change is the dice system.

For one - make the animation optional. I get that it's fun and kind of nostalgic, but at the same time it's just a pointless, not bringing anything to the game or gameplay itself.

Two - pleeeaaaase restrict it to a specific area! The dice will often land on the text fields and sometimes I just want to re-read what the text said. Also, if the area is slightly restricted, the overall rolling would be faster, which is also a plus.

Reactions: Arkady and kcj300

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Disappointed that there's nothing further with the nerd trio. You blow all three of them, fantasize about going further... and then things go back to normal with them and you eventually move away for college. Really? Couldn't have given the player the option of how the relationship progresses until you leave?

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
In my lifepath I was developing for the US Kate, there was a lot more choice and interaction with the three Highschool friends.

randomtoast

Nov 29, 2019
Disappointed that there's nothing further with the nerd trio. You blow all three of them, fantasize about going further... and then things go back to normal with them and you eventually move away for college. Really? Couldn't have given the player the option of how the relationship progresses until you leave?
You'd think that if nothing else, this is an obvious jumping off point for at least one of them to turn up in Bangkok and give the player an option of how to deal with them, with the overall goal of maintaining your cover. Which would of course necessitate the story actually getting that far...

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
@Crushstation Thanks for your game. It still seems to be in quite an early stage of development. I like the concept and the character creation is great, however, I do agree with the comment above regarding restricting where the dice are shown to stop it obscuring the text and will await further updates to give it a go. I tried the previous version which was fun; looking forward to seeing where this goes.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: volxx and leg28
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes