hallsigns

May 1, 2019
That is not what is amazing... what is amazing is that this game have less content now then it had a year ago and there is still people supporting the author.
It feels like there is less contact now then when it first released... because of how long it has been in production.

Apr 3, 2019
It feels like there is less contact now then when it first released... because of how long it has been in production.
It doesn't "feel like", there is genuinely less story. Before the reboot, it covered the entire story from your character's birth (literally) to the very moment you went to the airport for Bangkok.

Right now, it barely from birth to the first uni years.

Reactions: D4n0w4r

apache14

Aug 24, 2019
That is not what is amazing... what is amazing is that this game have less content now then it had a year ago and there is still people supporting the author.
True. Imo, it would be better to just scrap the prologue and go straight to Bangkok. Develop the main content & after it's finished, go back to the prologue. At this point, I'm not sure if we would even get to Bangkok.

Geffe

Jul 14, 2019
True. Imo, it would be better to just scrap the prologue and go straight to Bangkok. Develop the main content & after it's finished, go back to the prologue. At this point, I'm not sure if we would even get to Bangkok.
I actually think his idea of building a semi-open world game is the main flaw. If he'd just had the game be a series of story-based missions, with Bangkok just being the first, he might have actually gotten somewhere by now. I suspect if he ever does get to Bangkok, he will ultimately have to scrap the open world aspects.

Reactions: Breezerr
Apr 3, 2019
I actually think his idea of building a semi-open world game is the main flaw. If he'd just had the game be a series of story-based missions, with Bangkok just being the first, he might have actually gotten somewhere by now. I suspect if he ever does get to Bangkok, he will ultimately have to scrap the open world aspects.
It is blatantly obvious he doesn't know how to do open world. He's struggling (for years) to make a linear (with branching but ultimately arriving to the same point) story, and doesn't have experience making anything that would qualify as "open world" (even in the previous version, the "find a guy to take to your room" was still restricted).

If you think "Bangkok is soo far away" is a problem, wait until (if) he gets there. It's going to take at least twice as long to make anything if he does make "open world" but at most he's just going to give you the same linear events, but triggered randomly.

apache14

Aug 24, 2019
It is blatantly obvious he doesn't know how to do open world. He's struggling (for years) to make a linear (with branching but ultimately arriving to the same point) story, and doesn't have experience making anything that would qualify as "open world" (even in the previous version, the "find a guy to take to your room" was still restricted).

If you think "Bangkok is soo far away" is a problem, wait until (if) he gets there. It's going to take at least twice as long to make anything if he does make "open world" but at most he's just going to give you the same linear events, but triggered randomly.
That's a good point, tbh. But, at this point, I'd be glad if we just get to Bangkok, whether it's an open world or not.

Reactions: kcj300 and menatv

WalkTheEdge

Nov 29, 2017
He doesn't need to scrap the prologue, he already HAS a prologue done in 1.6 that he threw away.

Reactions: D4n0w4r

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Can the first crush ever be female for the bi kink? I think it's been male every time I've played around with the CC.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
*Raises hand* Why isn't there a warning tag like "SCAM" part of the tagging system on F95 to help protect users and potential patrons?

I mean, I get it when it's debatable or if the matter is in question and people's opinions differ. However, when it's very clearly a scam and fact-based, and the dev is just leading folks on, then why not tag a game like Female Agent with SCAM? Even the moderators on F95 thinks it's a scam after all, stating to the effect that "this is a scam, the Dev is milking, etc.".

The concept for the project is interesting and all, but most of the discussion about the project isn't even about what's going in the game but what's missing from the game (Bangkok), about the lack of genuine development and the endless reworking of the intro, and about Crush this and Crush that and whatnot. It's mostly about the failures of the game's development rather than the game itself. Opinions on how development could be better notwithstanding, the dev is obviously milking his patrons. So why not tag it as such to help insulate those folks who didn't know otherwise?

Look, I'm not trying to be "toxic" with this post and I don't believe that I am. Shouldn't we, as a community, try to protect potential victims from a scammer though? I have discovered many games on F95 that I otherwise wouldn't have, and in turn, have become a supporter for several of them for a time. Seeing the "SCAM" tag would certainly be appreciated if I happen to look into a new project to support. I'm sure there will be hurdles and challenges to implement such a divisive tag, but after a series of debates and the community's general consensus is that a certain game is a scam, then shouldn't it be tagged as such? It's no different than other controversial tags like NTR, right? Look, just let people know what they might be getting into before they jump on that bandwagon is all. Let people be armed with better knowledge of the situation -- tag such games with said tag and have an explanation in the opening post why it earned such an ignominious label. Many tags for various games were added or changed through user suggestions after all, but perhaps such a tag as this one is too controversial... idk.

What do you guys think? Good idea? Bad idea? Or F95 (tagging system) shouldn't step in it at all, and let people discover or decide for themselves if a game or project is a scam or not on their own? In any case, I hope y'all stay healthy and happy. Cheers!

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
Disappointed that there's nothing further with the nerd trio. You blow all three of them, fantasize about going further... and then things go back to normal with them and you eventually move away for college. Really? Couldn't have given the player the option of how the relationship progresses until you leave?
Well, I'm not so much disappointed that nothing further happens so much as what a massive waste of potential that entire situation turns out to be overall.

1) You already know before hand if you spit/swallow? Why not have it based upon the apparent "beloved dice system" and have that kind of "kink" FORMED by the outcome of dice rolls. It's simple to figure out. You have 3 people, so you can eventually end up with a 2vs1 dice result of spit/swallow. If it is 2spit vs 1swallow, then your kink is clearly NOT a preference. If it is 2swallow vs 1 spit, you then DO have the preference. And if you end up with a 3 swallow dice result, then it becomes something that can be exploited later on. It could even be turned into a "Swallow as Birth Control" type of thing later on where you demand it in future interactions.

2) Blowing 3 guys in front of each other and there is no indication whatsoever of "exhibition kink" being exploited? Uh, sorry but I find it difficult for someone to blow 3 people in a row in front of others to NOT have some kind of mental conflict related to exhibition happening. Yet, there is no indication at all if this "trait" starts to form, increases, decreases or even MATTERS at all. Seriously, how can you have this perfect situation of "being on display" and have nothing happen at all. Shouldn't the other 2 guys be the slightest bit "critical" in regards to how you are doing it? Are they just going to stand there with their nose in the corner and wait their turn? Or are they going to be hanging around making suggestions or pointing out techniques and "hinting" at what you should/shouldn't do? I simply can't imagine 3 guys hanging around and getting BJ's as if they are statues waiting their turn.

3) This may simply be due to "lack of implementation", but shouldn't 3 BJ's in a row have SOME kind of impact on your "sex skills" as implied on some dice rolls? Obviously you spend around 15-30 min (Depending) doing BJ after BJ, you would imagine that you would be more "skilled" at the end than you were when you started. Hell, you get better at typing after doing it for 30min straight. How is it possible to give a BJ to THREE different people for around 30min and not pick up at least ONE insight on how to do it better than before. Practice makes perfect, after all, and you just go through a full 30min/3men situation and end up forming no new insight?

4) It should be something that kind of "bites you in the ass" overall. Giving 3 people a BJ in a row only results in a few weeks of "friendly banner" that dies down after a few weeks? I'm sorry, what? Not a single guy TRIED to push you into doing it 1-on-1 afterward? Not a single guy TRIED to "go further"? Not a single one TRIED to have a 'repeat" or used it against you to get some other kind of favor like money, or homework, or notes for tests at school?

It isn't the option of progression that is lacking. It is the potential for what it could do to justify kinks, additional scenes, impact on reputation, mental reflection, that is LACKING that I find disappointing.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Many members (including me) use this forum as a demo/knowledge database for choosing which games/devs we liked worth supporting, not just for pirating. If this thread didn't exist, I would be supporting him a year ago without knowing the situation of the development until I start to sense something is off, because game is very promising at first look. But once you read how it's in development hell for years, you get what really is going on.

So a warning for the newbies who are willing to support games with money can be useful IMO.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Protect them from what? Downloading the game for free?
Respectfully, you've missed the point -- it's to "protect potential victims from a scammer". It was even bolded in the post you quoted me from. Did you not see it? ^^" Anyway, the point of such a tag would warn potential patrons that the developer may be a scammer and possibly safeguard them from losing some of their hard-earned money. As depechedNode said above "Many members (including me) use this forum as a demo/knowledge database for choosing which games/devs we liked worth supporting, not just for pirating."

There are many devs out there that capitalize on F95 and other such forums as a vehicle to get the word out about the project that their working on. Don't think they don't. Most are aware of the existence of such threads on forums such as this one, and others are even active members. Whether they condone certain activities on the forums or not doesn't negate the fact that just by the sheer existence of a thread dedicated to their project helps raise awareness of it which, in turn, could bring in more paying patrons that they otherwise would not have gained, (or if they're not using a crowdfunding method, then more purchases for their project or game).

By visiting such threads, it's a great way to get people's opinions about a developer or a project which often helps me to decide whether to support them financially or not if I was on the fence. And if a game is tagged as "SCAM" and there's an explanation in the OP, then that's a quick way to know that one should probably avoid throwing money into that project or at that developer. If despite that, a person is still willing to take on that risk, then that's their choice too but they can't complain later if they saw the warning. After all, tags are just a way to quickly spread information and offer a sense of what's in a project at a glance. Thus, seeing such a tag would be different than just taking a "normal" risk on a project by supporting an unproven dev that's caught your eye (or conversely a well-known dev team whose earned the trust and goodwill of their fans and have a proven track record). Of course, that type of tag may not be useful whatsoever to other types of users.

In any case, the "SCAM" tag may not fly on F95 because the community here, as a whole, tries to be courteous to one another and respect people's viewpoints even if they differ from their own. Every one of us have different life experiences and background, but we at least visit here due to our shared enjoyment of certain things. And so, perhaps such a tag would unnecessary incite and escalate debates in those threads that it was applied to, but on the other hand, it would quickly convey a warning to potential supporters of a project.

Reactions: Spawk and redliight

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
If anything, the tags already present on this site should be better policed. For example, this game has had the Prostitution tag for like, what, years now? That's definitely not in the game yet, and Anal was literally just a yes/no option in the previous iteration. Then you got other projects like LoK Rebirth, where 80% of its tags aren't in the game yet either. To me, that's all blatant false advertisement.

Geffe

Jul 14, 2019
If anything, the tags already present on this site should be better policed. For example, this game has had the Prostitution tag for like, what, years now? That's definitely not in the game yet, and Anal was literally just a yes/no option in the previous iteration. Then you got other projects like LoK Rebirth, where 80% of its tags aren't in the game yet either. To me, that's all blatant false advertisement.
They should just have two sections in the original post, one for intended content tags, and one for stuff that's actually in the game already.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Tags must reflect the actual content.
Excerpt from Tags Rules and List said:
Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.
If some tags do not follow the rule anymore, I guess you may tell the mods to remove them (click on the Report link in the OP).

Reactions: D4n0w4r and Back
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes