Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
Absolutely adore it so far, keep up the great work, had a fun afternoon with it! Just saying the same as above; can a recommend any similar games I like how focused the narrative is.
Are you talking about the version available here or the one that is WIP?

If you are referring to the version here, bear in mind that the dev has been doing a major overhaul with much more immersion, freedom to mold our mc etc (so i hear).

D

Deleted member 118204

I look forward to it, I've only played the one uploaded here though. Enjoyed very much though.

JasDoc1

Aug 13, 2018
Well, only to wait for someone who would kindly share the game with us. I've done my research all over the web, but I couldn't find the new version.

Dirkusmaximus

Aug 28, 2017
I'm not a high enough level subscriber to have access to the latest release, but in the past I think that the dev test versions have been demonstrations of new features rather than a new version of the game.

Reactions: Pagot

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
This is really taking forever, I loved the pj but after this month I'm done supporting. In what..almost half a year? we got as content a couple of minor scenes that default to the generic npc, a somewhat major scene accessible only if the mc wins the contest, some cut content..and that's all. Then a rpg system that at this pace we'll use 3 years from now, and now the school path that is gonna release but oh wait only with 2 out of 5+ college jobs and no vignettes yet (another 3 months for those?)
fuck it, I didn't expect this developer to default to the milking ones

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Does anyone know anything about Nov 7th update?
Has the main mission started already or it`s still the "updated" prologue?

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
We've already been waiting for Bangkok for over a year. Though I do agree with you on the story- it's really good, backed with really good writing.
Seems he's getting all game systems in place before continuing the story.

You can blast through the current one pretty quick, but it actually has some replay-ability.

I see great things in this games future. Even if it's mostly text :)

Reactions: dasflute2
3.50 star(s) 114 Votes