DbatRT

Apr 8, 2018
We've already been waiting for Bangkok for over a year.
We will have to wait another six months after the introduction of a new mechanic. Depending on the Lifepath, the story will have to change, and the further the story goes, the harder it becomes and the variables and player choices + choices in LifePath still need to be considered. And of course, the entire existing text needs to be rewritten to adapt the new mechanics.

However, good games are not made quickly, especially if the game is made by one person.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Not only that. There still is the sex engine upgrade (pretty important) and the npc generator (important as well) to do before Bangkok. At this pace it will take over a year.

Last edited:

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
This was heaps better than I expected. Hopefully it doesnt go off and die in a corner somewhere...

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Get any news?
He got a dev release out for 10+$ patrons, and now he's bugfixing and adding a few final features before he releases 1.4. Said it wouldn't be done by this weekend, but he's on the home stretch. I think at the latest this should be done by the end of next week (so before Xmas), but as I'm not the dev this is just a guess.

The new update will include a huge backstory portion including a lot of new lewd scenes (mostly from the agent's college life) and RPG stuff, but it will still stop before Bangkok.

xyklnkym

Nov 12, 2018
He got a dev release out for 10+$ patrons, and now he's bugfixing and adding a few final features before he releases 1.4. Said it wouldn't be done by this weekend, but he's on the home stretch. I think at the latest this should be done by the end of next week (so before Xmas), but as I'm not the dev this is just a guess.

The new update will include a huge backstory portion including a lot of new lewd scenes (mostly from the agent's college life) and RPG stuff, but it will still stop before Bangkok.
Thanks

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017

More back story, more improvements, but no going to Bangkok. It's almost like the developer read that old Confucius saying "Man who walk through turnstiles sideways going to Bangkok", and he's afraid to go there. Patience, patience, patience.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
More back story, more improvements, but no going to Bangkok. It's almost like the developer read that old Confucius saying "Man who walk through turnstiles sideways going to Bangkok", and he's afraid to go there. Patience, patience, patience.
I think the dev wants the framework of the game to be fully ready before implementing Bangkok. Apparently his plans for Bangkok are to have a sort of "open world" with a wide range of activities, RPG elements (rolls and various stats), improved sex engine, ... And if he added Bangkok before all those mechanics are ready, that would mean having to rework the Bangkok section heavily with each feature added.

Going the way the dev chose to go with means that in theory, once Bangkok does roll out it will just be a matter of adding content for each update, which would mean he could easily have new builds outs rather quickly, some which advance the main story and others that add more side activities.

I think it's a reasonable decision that may reap rewards in the future, but I can't deny that I'm growing more and more tired of having each playthrough end in Dubaï.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
Last time I played this I played my agent as a submissive that loves older/more powerful men. One of the questions asked at the wet t-shirt contest was where was the wildest place she had sex and one of the choices was bent over my professors desk. So I hope the new collage content gives plenty of chances to be a real teachers pet.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Good news. Sounds great! The dev might be slow, but why not spread out the story and the MC a bit and give us a full experience of forging a character? After all it doesn't matter which story will be told until it's a good one. I am looking forward to Bangkog, but given the good story telling so far I don't mind other stories to be told before that. It's going to be awsome, I guess.

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
There is still the bug of infinite loop in the cathouse where you can't leave the club alone or with someone but just make out/hang out

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Any way to have anal at casting couch or anywhere else? Closest thing was a finger up the butt
Not yet IIRC. Basically all "alternative" sex stuff will be implemented once Crushstation reworks the sex engine. This is not due for the next update (that should still be coming up soon-ish), but maybe for the next one. Once it's implemented, you should be able to take any sex encounter into wildly varying directions (tho obviously not every partner will be up for anything).

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
It's already 2019 :( Where's the update?
According to Crushstation's latest post on Patreon, we might not get the next update until late January. the to-do-list until release, and he estimates that accounting for his other commitments it should take him until the 27th of January to complete those. Says he hopes that it'll take less, notably thanks to the other contributors' contributions, but yeah.

On the "bright" side he says he's in the process of quitting his full-time job to dedicate all of his time to development, so if that comes to fruition that could help get more releases out faster.

Reactions: Llama-kun

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
While his attempt to essentially build an entire life for an agent, I have to wonder if it was really necessary? I mean, we all came here for her actions while undercover, not to play life sim...

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I for once was very skeptical about the way he dedicated his time for FA letely. There has been very very minimal content since..basically the first real release sewveral months ago. That is what worries me most. That said, IF he cal finish building the framework (there are still two major points, read his last recap) and then put a lot of content into the game then it could have been worth it (in replayability and general quality of the game)

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
While his attempt to essentially build an entire life for an agent, I have to wonder if it was really necessary? I mean, we all came here for her actions while undercover, not to play life sim...
Speak only for yourself. For me it's much more exciting if the character has a proper background -*especially* in a (mostly) text-only game.

3.50 star(s) 114 Votes