SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Okay, so the latest version of the game is 1.14, don't know why there's no offline version in the OP, but you can get the early access version here: Mega
There's an incomplete lifepath/prologue that was taken out of the game temporarily, the latest version of that is in 1.11, which you can get here: Mega
And then there's an older version before the creator decided to redo the game, the latest version of that is 1.6, since only the regular version is linked in the OP, you can get the patreon version here: Mega
Unless I'm mistaken, your links lead to Angelica's Temptation – From the Beginning 0.3.1

WalkTheEdge

Nov 29, 2017
Unless I'm mistaken, your links lead to Angelica's Temptation – From the Beginning 0.3.1
Lol idk how that happened, but I'll fix it.

Thank you for taking the time to explain. Sounds like it's gone off the rails, I think I'll pass.
Completely understandable tbh. It's great game imo but the developer is, well, let's say flawed to put it nicely.

• Haha
Reactions: Dixon Butz

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to explain. Sounds like it's gone off the rails, I think I'll pass.
That's for the best. No one who isn't fascinated by frustration should be trying to play this right now. You can hope that it all gets resolved so that you can come back to something straightforward to play, or you can wait to pick up the pieces if it all falls apart. In either case, you will be better off than trying to wade in now.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
Shockingly, and I mean it, everyone is agreed on that.

That said, it would also ruin the fun if Crush abandoned the game, because I would stop getting new "material" to laugh at.

So really, Crush is threading a needle here, as long as we redefine needles to be large enough for a truck to thread them. If he quits, less fun for me. If he updates too much, less fun because the joke goes away. It would be like continuing to make fun of the Chicago Cubs for not winning the World Series after they won. But like I say, Crush has no apparent difficulty threading this needle.

Last edited:

KopretCZ

Jan 24, 2022
Hey guys - is there even one single fan left or only haters here? :unsure:

I love Crush´s work and especially his honest, down to earth behaviour toward his fans. I´m watching development of FA for years and even if i can´t say, that i´m especially satisfied with how often are updates made, i still find game pretty enjoyable.
Surely it´s one of the best, when it comes to textbased games.
Yeah it sucks that stats were kind of abandoned in previous version. But it doesn´t mean that new version isn´t fun to play, just that if stats were still in action, it will be more fun.

Definitely try it out before u judge.:alien:
Old version is playable offline - and have different content than new one. It´s simple like this. That doesn´t mean that it´s bad.

This is literally the best fucking game I have ever played in here. Writing is awesome gameplay mechanics awesome. Please finish this game
Hallelujah! :giggle:

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
Hey guys - is there even one single fan left or only haters here? :unsure:
I wouldn't call it hate on my part at least. I do respect Crush's ability to write great blogs. I think he doesn't have a sense of immediacy in game development though. It's probably more an effect of human nature on his part and on his patrons' part, however. It's just what essentially guaranteed income does to a person, I think. Still, he's clearly very interested in his weekly Patreon posts and does a good job with those.

He also had a good idea with the game itself. Still, I think that if he regularly made big progress on content, he probably would not make much more in donations than what he is currently making. I'm learning a lot by watching him--people like promises, they like engaging posts and conversations, but at least the numbers do not indicate that they care much about the amount of monthly progress. They just want to see signs of life.

Crush definitely lost some money with the rollback, as charts indicate, but that's an exception--didn't look like a sign of life.

Last edited:

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017

Hey guys. I was hoping to be able to report that we're on target for a release by Monday 28th, but I'm still solving problems with the writing.

Where it's at

Right now our heroine does the following things in the next episode:

• Has a "morning after" scene where hostel guests/staff are curious about her loud first date with her boss
  • Has a "tradecraft" scene where she meets her handler in a cool location, and gets a piece of mission equipment
  • Returns to the Hard Cock Cafe to carry out a mission tasking, while also carrying out her work as a topless barmaid
  • Has a new sex scene

What's the problem?
I played through it again today and frankly it's just not that sexy. ☹ I'm not happy with it, especially as a follow up to the previous episode. Frankly...it's kind of boring.
My plan to fix this is to bring forward a set-piece sex scene I'd planned for a future episode, and feature it in this one. That will inject some serious new fap material into this episode, and also has the advantage of moving the overall plot along a bit quicker.
But I'm not confident I can get it written and working with functioning artwork in 8 days, so I have to release this disappointing report because I always want to be honest and transparent, even when I suck.

Accountability
I've kept this description vague so as to avoid episode spoilers, but if anybody has a specific question you can message me on Discord (where I am Crushstation#8544 ).

Apology
I'm sorry to have to report this, guys. I hate disappointing everybody, and it's humiliating to push back deadlines that I know many people feel are much too far apart anyway. ☹ I wish I could write faster and better. All I can promise is that I'm working on it all the time and I really care about maintaining the quality and sexiness of the story.

Okay, I'm going to get started on integrating the new scene tomorrow and I'll report on the 27th how it's going.

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
Hey Crush can be counted among his own detractors as we see here. I just wish that, if he really is having trouble writing, he should get help. It sounds like he is also not happy with what he is doing. If that is true, then it should also help him (and not just his fans) to seek help to get a workflow going. He might need someone to function as a coach, to tell him tough truths that he doesn't want to admit to himself, as a first step towards change. I don't like how he keeps the Patreon running for this, but as we have said, patrons had all better be adults, and ought to be able to accept responsibility for their own expenditures.

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Hey Crush can be counted among his own detractors as we see here. I just wish that, if he really is having trouble writing, he should get help. It sounds like he is also not happy with what he is doing. If that is true, then it should also help him (and not just his fans) to seek help to get a workflow going. He might need someone to function as a coach, to tell him tough truths that he doesn't want to admit to himself, as a first step towards change. I don't like how he keeps the Patreon running for this, but as we have said, patrons had all better be adults, and ought to be able to accept responsibility for their own expenditures.
Yep, nobody here can neg me better than I can neg myself. I actually do have help with the writing from team and community members who improve every release, and to whom I've very grateful! If you yourself would like to talk to me about the game I'm Crushstation#8544 on Discord.

EDIT: actually, just read some of your other posts above. Please don't contact me.

Last edited:

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
EDIT: actually, just read some of your other posts above. Please don't contact me.
No problem at all! I was a little surprised, but now it makes sense. I am never afraid to say what I think, nor do I go back on lines that I draw. However, I also meant what I said in #3,871, and I don't plan on being snarky with anyone who didn't have it coming (and you have not said anything to earn snark). Still, I would be one of more extreme "tough truths" people, and maybe not what you need to hear at a given moment--it's best if a baggage-free person does that and not me, but I do recommend someone who isn't afraid to say what is needed.

For what it's worth, I thought that the early releases were quite good. Things derailed since then, and I hope that they get back on track and better towards what someone likes, even if I may or may not like the direction that is eventually taken.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spawk

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
  • Has a "morning after" scene where hostel guests/staff are curious about her loud first date with her boss
  • Has a "tradecraft" scene where she meets her handler in a cool location, and gets a piece of mission equipment
  • Returns to the Hard Cock Cafe to carry out a mission tasking, while also carrying out her work as a topless barmaid
  • Has a new sex scene
4 episodes in 5 months... seriously? That's less than a scene in a month. I love when the authors support me, not their fans in a dispute.

Reactions: leg28
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes