Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Well, I did a current playthrough.

Questions:

1) Can we get a preview of the dresses you pick for the date with the owner? I have no idea if I'm going to like what she's wearing till she's getting ready for the date itself.

You don't need to understand the language to know why she was sent to the dragon lady. Anyone with a functioning brain would know the basics. Being a pincusion, yes, but not to know they want her working in the 'hotel.'

2) Are they going to tattoo her against her will? "Afraid of needles" going to be an option?

3) Camera for entry way. She noticed via the footage that they have a camera there, that she missed... but until she put on the night vision goggles, her face would be easily identifyable by anyone that works there. They should have checked if her cover was blown. Just because you cannot see into a dark room, doesn't mean there isn't enough ambient lighting coming from behind you to make you visible.

She's something else too. 20+ beverages of differing alcohol content in an hour, many strong, (so much anyone else would be plastered), a river flowing down her legs... but a paragon a will and can refuse anyone no matter how much they offer, or how good looking. A wasted excessively horny exhibitionist wouldn't take 5 days pay for some thong she can replace on her next night off? Another woman may withstand the temptation, but the :
No.
No way.
No way, Jose.

options without even a willpower check roll defies belief.

Outside of this, I enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next update.

If she flashed him, maybe a sexually frustrated noodle might enjoy her while she's asleep or something. And maybe walking around in a skirt without any underwear might mean something in a later update. Hopefully.

MyDommyMommy

Sep 20, 2020
Really interesting game.
Due to the nature of the story it'll be easy to add more content.
Just about any setting or scenario is possible since it's a "mission".

If you don't read these things and just skip to the sexy bits though... this one isn't for you.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I still don't understand why there are ~10 opportunities to refuse the mission - all resulting in restarting the game.
Are the Devs trying to tell us not to play?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, as for the new content:

Seems like there are only 3 kinds of questions/answers in this game:
  1. Say "Yes" or Quit the game
  2. Say "Yes" or skip secondary missions
  3. Flavor text that is ultimately meaningless
I think that's a huge problem. Choices should feel meaningful, and a game like this seems designed for replay (but really really isn't.)

Keep in mind that this is a game that I was once a patron of and once lived in my "Fucking Excellent" folder / game list.

THAT SAID, at least the character has slightly more personality in the current release.
Her concerns about what the people back at CIA think (even if she's not American and doesn't work for the CIA) are mildly interesting.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I still don't understand why there are ~10 opportunities to refuse the mission - all resulting in restarting the game.
Are the Devs trying to tell us not to play?

Anyway, as for the new content:

I think that's a huge problem. Choices should feel meaningful, and a game like this seems designed for replay (but really really isn't.)

Keep in mind that this is a game that I was once a patron of and once lived in my "Fucking Excellent" folder / game list.

THAT SAID, at least the character has slightly more personality in the current release.
Her concerns about what the people back at CIA think (even if she's not American and doesn't work for the CIA) are mildly interesting.
what's the nipple piercing side quest called? i missed that entirely

• Red Heart
Reactions: KopretCZ

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I don't think it's a "side quest" or called anything. It's just what happens if she applies for the job and has no piercings (and possibly no tattoos.) Like I said, I only ran into that on a total prude playthrough.
To be honest, I haven't seen names for any of the quests (main, secondary, nor side).

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
It's not a side quest. If your agent has the smallest tits she needs to get them pierced to get the job. Connor tells her that after the interview at his place.

• Red Heart

Crys Heart

Oct 27, 2019
God, this used to be such a fun game but now it's just a dumpster fire. I'm bored enough to want to play it though, so.... what content's even in there? Has the dev added the childhood prologue back in?

P-111

Dec 5, 2017
My though exactly, I played it on browser and I find these "choices" rather pointless, there's not much replay-ability since there are hardly any alternative choices in the first place.

Reactions: Hecatompylos

camube

Jun 4, 2022
any game recommendations that are similar to this while we wait?

I just discovered this game (finished it), it's pretty interesting. The storytelling is pretty good actually. Pretty engaging.
The whole trip in that abandoned building is pretty good.

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
any game recommendations that are similar to this while we wait?

I just discovered this game (finished it), it's pretty interesting. The storytelling is pretty good actually. Pretty engaging.
The whole trip in that abandoned building is pretty good.
In a better world, I would have suggested Cloud 10. The writing in that game is fantastic and I think the random event system would have worked well in FA. However, it has been abandoned for awhile so it's lacking overall content.

• Love

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Even spies had a life before being spies

Sure! But if that life left them with too obvious markers, too high-profile rep without the perfect spot for cover or other "marks of life" that makes their job harder, they will never pass the initial evaluation before their training even starts. It's not like spy-agencies have shortage of applicants and most probably have previous military or law enforcement training, which should also discourage too obvious markers (you really don't want to get into surgery with tattoos, nor to get picked up by recognizable tattoo on your free time, if you don't know why, google).

presario1000

Jun 18, 2018
Glad to see the story finally progressing, still doesnt seem like any of your choices matter, and I'm not sure i like content being hidden behind attributes you need to choose at start. You should be able to pick up submissive, exhibitionist, masochist, etc thru your choices.

My other complaint is why every sex scene needs to go to fucking, should be able to blow a guy for information, or even better (for story purposes) give him a hand job without letting him dump a load in your twat.... especially since you aren't on the pill.

Reactions: cantwakeup111
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes