okokok

Aug 19, 2016
The bar people clearly are trying hard to make that happen. I'm very curious to see what sort of leverage the author invents to make that a possibility. I really do hope that it will be far more elaborate than just a yes/no decision.

I was personally never a fan of corruption games where you had full control over it as a player because that takes away the feeling of being corrupted. I already know I am a pervert, giving the decision to me is pointless. I want to see my agent get fucked and how she gets there. Many other corruption games, especially the Japanese RPGs, fail horribly at making corruption feel like it is done to the character rather than the character just seeking out to get fucked. "Oh I wonder what happens if I get drunk and naked and go to this unofficial all-male bathhouse event at night?"

Getting addicted to drugs, and trying to hide it from the agency, might be one path down the rabbit hole of corruption to our agent. Might even tie that to the stress mechanic so that the agent might resort to drugs to cope with stress without giving the yes/no decision directly to the player to make it feel more organic. As I said, I'm curious to see how it gets done.
Get the feeling there's a few paths planned, depending on how the agent has reacted to what connor is doing with her. If she's been taking his money it'd eventually be weird for her cover not to be willing to take others money to do the same. Otherwise there'll likely be some other form of pressure applied (trouble with corrupt police, financial, there are a few ways it could go)

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
As long as the move to bargirl is gradual, I don't think it is an issue, though I agree that it should be for professional reasons. I think all her actions should have a professional motivation. But there have already been plenty of pointers for how she could sink lower as a barmaid. For example Roxy removing her panties, being pressured to give a blowjob at the bar, getting more involved in the VIP room, or doing a one-ff favour for the boss.

Reactions: okokok

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Iirc it already was hinted in the last update that she got into the parts of the bar she normally can't get into (to get fucked by her boss, forgot the name) and that there are some areas without cameras and they don't have sound anyway (or at least i got that impression).

The game is really good and hot, I just hope it picks up the pace of updades as promised by dev as it would be easier to write different events when mc is a bargirl and can just go to fuck clients etc. just because she was told to do it.
It seems a big leap. Naked behind a bar, getting groped and occasional having to fuck her 2 bosses is one thing, going from that to I'll fuck all comers for relative pennies is such a huge leap it'd take something drastic or a very long time for her to reach it I think. I don't think drugs is a good idea, any addiction bad enough to change her enough to want to whore is going to be picked up on by an IS and she'd be pulled, especially as she's on film constantly.

No idea what the dev plans but might be better to just keep it simple. Have her hit a dead end and then have her decide or agree to work as a prostitute simply because an important person or bunch of them is mainly interacting with the prostitutes rather than the bar girls. So basically to establish something with a high value target she has to be a prostitute because she simply doesn't have another in. And doing that work increases corruption rather than she suddenly becomes corrupt enough to do it, have the decision be a mainly professional one for her.

It might be better to have the sex work corrupt her, rather than have her become corrupt enough to jump to sex work basically.
Access could certainly be one path to it, if done right. There are some logical obstacles, like the fact that you don't really observe much if you are on your back getting fucked in a private room. But I'm sure a clever writer could come up with a solid enough explanation if this is the path chosen. Like somebody really important being only accessible there, but this seems like a harder path to keep believable.
Get the feeling there's a few paths planned, depending on how the agent has reacted to what connor is doing with her. If she's been taking his money it'd eventually be weird for her cover not to be willing to take others money to do the same. Otherwise there'll likely be some other form of pressure applied (trouble with corrupt police, financial, there are a few ways it could go)
Suspicion is definitely a valid option why she might get there. To keep the lore intact it would then require some building up and explanation about the destiny of every woman working in the bar. So far it seems being only topless is a valid career path for girls in the bar, so the agent staying only topless shouldn't make her seem suspicious. Those working the bar before her would also need to be under heavy pressure to become whores. And I'm not saying this couldn't be written in, just saying it doesn't seem to be the case now.

What I gather from these replies is that we agree that there should indeed be some twist coming up that forces her to get more involved in the prostitution and that it shouldn't be money or horniness, as those wouldn't fit the character. To advance the mission or to avoid suspicion both seem like good reasons, and with proper writing wouldn't break the narrative of the story.

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
it'd also make narrative sense. working infiltration in a 3 letter agency where you're expected to use sex to negotiate, they'd logically want to make sure the agent can't get pregnant, as that would put her out of commission. IUDs would also make more sense than pills, as it is less susceptible to being tampered with, or be known.
It does make sense as a method, but I found it funny how it was presented.

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
Those working the bar before her would also need to be under heavy pressure to become whores. And I'm not saying this couldn't be written in, just saying it doesn't seem to be the case now.
There is a mention somewhere (by Daeng?) that Roxy will not remain a barmaid much longer.

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
Bringing up the topic of money, why do we even get to pick from a choice of transport during some scenes? There are Dollar signs behind the different methods of transport, but does it even matter? So far there is no difference in terms of the route you take, nor the money you have. You just spend it, because the agency pays for it all. Just like a lot of other things, it is just there for the sake of being there. It isn't like one of the other life simulations where money is a thing. In this game in clearly has no impact whatsoever.

Whether the heroine gets to be a whore, is most likely not even worth a debate. It took us what? 4 or 5 updates from no longer starting out as a whore during training, but starting as a "barmaid" , getting fucked and filled up by her boss withput protection and now getting access to the back rooms. At that pace I expect the heroine to experience the brothel path within the next two updates. As someone already mentioned, it isn't even subtle. Whether or not that makes sense in order to get access to Devilfish is another point. Then again, maybe the only way you can interact with him is by becoming one of the whores that he uses every now and then and then endearing yourself to him in some way.

How all of that ties into an open world, freedom of movement or choice type scenario is beyond me. The again, bringing back the college stuff in a meaningfull way also seems unlikely. Let alone making sense of the different skills and kinks.

I like the game and the writing, but it seems to me that it wants to be some type of sexy Jane Bond spy novel on one hand and a life simulation p0rn game, where you are forced to be corrupted in order to achieve things. Right now both sides contradict each other.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Bringing up the topic of money, why do we even get to pick from a choice of transport during some scenes? There are Dollar signs behind the different methods of transport, but does it even matter? So far there is no difference in terms of the route you take, nor the money you have. You just spend it, because the agency pays for it all. Just like a lot of other things, it is just there for the sake of being there. It isn't like one of the other life simulations where money is a thing. In this game in clearly has no impact whatsoever.

Whether the heroine gets to be a whore, is most likely not even worth a debate. It took us what? 4 or 5 updates from no longer starting out as a whore during training, but starting as a "barmaid" , getting fucked and filled up by her boss withput protection and now getting access to the back rooms. At that pace I expect the heroine to experience the brothel path within the next two updates. As someone already mentioned, it isn't even subtle. Whether or not that makes sense in order to get access to Devilfish is another point. Then again, maybe the only way you can interact with him is by becoming one of the whores that he uses every now and then and then endearing yourself to him in some way.

How all of that ties into an open world, freedom of movement or choice type scenario is beyond me. The again, bringing back the college stuff in a meaningfull way also seems unlikely. Let alone making sense of the different skills and kinks.

I like the game and the writing, but it seems to me that it wants to be some type of sexy Jane Bond spy novel on one hand and a life simulation p0rn game, where you are forced to be corrupted in order to achieve things. Right now both sides contradict each other.
I agree with your observation.
The game reminds me of a Potemkin village. Sure, the facade looks great, but when you look a little closer you realize there's not much substance.

• Angry
Reactions: KopretCZ

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
The bar people clearly are trying hard to make that happen. I'm very curious to see what sort of leverage the author invents to make that a possibility. I really do hope that it will be far more elaborate than just a yes/no decision.

I was personally never a fan of corruption games where you had full control over it as a player because that takes away the feeling of being corrupted. I already know I am a pervert, giving the decision to me is pointless. I want to see my agent get fucked and how she gets there. Many other corruption games, especially the Japanese RPGs, fail horribly at making corruption feel like it is done to the character rather than the character just seeking out to get fucked. "Oh I wonder what happens if I get drunk and naked and go to this unofficial all-male bathhouse event at night?"

Getting addicted to drugs, and trying to hide it from the agency, might be one path down the rabbit hole of corruption to our agent. Might even tie that to the stress mechanic so that the agent might resort to drugs to cope with stress without giving the yes/no decision directly to the player to make it feel more organic. As I said, I'm curious to see how it gets done.
We already had one instance of one of the bargirls not showing up to work. I'm thinking maybe it starts with that. Bargirl doesn't show up and they aren't able to find an easy replacement. The day starts fairly normal till an important client shows up with no bargirl available.. Pressure ensues. Important client is impressed and wants to book her again. Agent catches a snippet of important info while servicing the important client. That makes her more likely to say yes when the Dragon Lady meets her in the back room about the important client wanting more time with her and whether she will be a bargirl going forward.

Last edited:

hornguy6

Jul 29, 2017
I'm just upset that the spy component of this game is the B-plot.

If it's going to be linear then that's fine. There are good linear games out there. But somewhere along the lines this game devolved into a generic female protagonist corruption game, which eliminates the entire point of the appeal of sexpionage.

It should be about a woman acting with full confidence and control purposefully seducing men she doesn't want to sleep with for the good of her country and the world.

At this point, if someone can reverse engineer the avatar from the 1.6.3 image pack version of the game and do the Twine coding for me, I will write you a better sexpionage version of the game here.

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
We already had one instance of one of the bargirls not showing up to work. I'm thinking maybe it starts with that. Bargirl doesn't show up and they aren't able to find an easy replacement. The day starts fairly normal till an important client does show up with no bargirl available.. Pressure ensues. Important client is impressed and wants to book her again. Agent catches a snippet of important info while servicing the important client. That makes her more likely to say yes when the Dragon Lady meets her in the back room about the important client more time with her and whether she will be a bargirl going forward.
I'm wondering if the Girl's Night Out is part of the plan - MC is told to keep it secret, but Connor knows about it, as he gives her some extra cash for it.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I'm wondering if the Girl's Night Out is part of the plan - MC is told to keep it secret, but Connor knows about it, as he gives her some extra cash for it.
Maybe. I was thinking it might end up with her getting drunk and fucked by a previous bar regular, committing to stage show with one of the other girls, waking up to a new tattoo, or something like that.

Who knows, with girls like these a blowjob competition might be their idea of a girls night out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deniz31

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
Access could certainly be one path to it, if done right. There are some logical obstacles, like the fact that you don't really observe much if you are on your back getting fucked in a private room.
Being a bargirl doesn't necessary mean she would be able to "observe" only while getting fucked. She would have more access the otherwise restricted areas in general and probably would spend some time with important clients. Like she did in VIP rooms, only it could have more sex in the end (or not just the end)

Reactions: maankamara

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Being a bargirl doesn't necessary mean she would be able to "observe" only while getting fucked. She would have more access the otherwise restricted areas in general and probably would spend some time with important clients. Like she did in VIP rooms, only it could have more sex in the end (or not just the end)
The freedom of movement is the first thing that comes to my mind about things that would change if she changed jobs. I was trying to point out that there would still be contradiction in what she could do, and should do, if she worked as prostitute. It would certainly be a higher risk, potentially higher reward sort of situation.

As bartender she could do her job well, and at the same time gets to see majority of the people who pass through the bar. As a prostitute she would have more chances to slip away to investigate, but if she performed her job as she was supposed to she would observe far less in general. But as many have already pointed out, she could perhaps observe at much closer detail if it was directly her client she needed to observe.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
The freedom of movement is the first thing that comes to my mind about things that would change if she changed jobs. I was trying to point out that there would still be contradiction in what she could do, and should do, if she worked as prostitute. It would certainly be a higher risk, potentially higher reward sort of situation.

As bartender she could do her job well, and at the same time gets to see majority of the people who pass through the bar. As a prostitute she would have more chances to slip away to investigate, but if she performed her job as she was supposed to she would observe far less in general. But as many have already pointed out, she could perhaps observe at much closer detail if it was directly her client she needed to observe.
Another possibility that was already foreshadowed a bit was the MC doing some "talent scouting", turning one of the girls that are already working as bargirls into assets.

I could see the story going like this: MC during the girls' night out focuses on getting one of the bargirls as an informant, potentially learning more about that Sadie girl that went missing, while that bargirl is working as an informant MC stays a bartender, but then eventually the bargirl goes missing after getting some good intel and the MC feels responsible for it so she finally decides to work as a bargirl to find out what happened and follow up on the clues her informant had already gotten.

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
I could see the story going like this: MC during the girls' night out focuses on getting one of the bargirls as an informant, potentially learning more about that Sadie girl that went missing, while that bargirl is working as an informant MC stays a bartender, but then eventually the bargirl goes missing after getting some good intel and the MC feels responsible for it so she finally decides to work as a bargirl to find out what happened and follow up on the clues her informant had already gotten.
Yeah. Makes sense. Bargirl is missing, so heroine becomes a whore out of guilt. It certainly doesn't take much to convince her in your scenario :D

Personally I think the game as overdone it in terms of pacing. Right now it feels like there could have been several weeks of "grinding" and slowly interacting with different girls or patrons in the bar until you get to progress one way or another. If you wanted to make use of different kinks and skills that would have been a route to go. Develop the skills and relationships until you get access to the next part of the story. Especially, if side missions are supposed to be a thing.

Right now, how much time has actually passed? A week? Doesn't feel like it was much more and the progress and corruption is rapid. You basically have become a whore, even the agency knows about it.

Reactions: e801207

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
Personally I think the game as overdone it in terms of pacing. Right now it feels like there could have been several weeks of "grinding" and slowly interacting with different girls or patrons in the bar until you get to progress one way or another. If you wanted to make use of different kinks and skills that would have been a route to go. Develop the skills and relationships until you get access to the next part of the story. Especially, if side missions are supposed to be a thing.

Right now, how much time has actually passed? A week? Doesn't feel like it was much more and the progress and corruption is rapid. You basically have become a whore, even the agency knows about it.
I agree. When MC becomes a bargirl, the game is supposed to become more sandboxy, with a proper game loop, sidequests and suchlike. I feel that this should have been done on a smaller scale for the barmaid section. Also, the game is getting to a stage now when MC's stats need to come into play (although getting this done will probably cause complaints about lack of progress on the story :-D).

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes