D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
And that was good content - IF it would shape the characters. I liked the partly randomized back story with BFs, and sex partners and stuff.

Now it is a short VN without any lewd images and still so many cut corners. There are still many placeholder images and text is not "translated" ( "Thai thai thai ..") or even plain variables ( "Hey, $kate.strippername!" Lisa jumps up from her couch and gives you a hug. ..).

The Character Sheet is still a wasteland ...

All of this is not bad, but it took WAY to long and cost WAY to much for the little bit of game we currently have.
What still slays me is that the game used to have an anal tag just for this:
View attachment lmao.mp4

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
Careful with the ideas. Could do the same with buttons and links for every kink on the site. Something like: 1 paragraph says "hey I grew a dick what the heck." Then click a button and it goes to: "oh good it went away, thank goodness!" for transformation. Would be funny though.

Reactions: D4n0w4r

-Evie-

May 8, 2017
"This game looks completely different from when I last played it." I said to myself. Turns out the game I played maybe a year or so ago just does not exist. The fun character creation where you kind of live through your character's life up to the start? Gone. That was great stuff! Why did it have to go? I liked having the backstory that my character was a smart girl in a middle class family that stayed away from drugs, because I got to play that part out.

It wouldn't be so bad if I played what is here now WITHOUT knowledge of what I played before, but I can't erase the memories the same way those scenes were erased. Right now it feels like the story is a road with several lanes, and picking a choice is just changing my lane, instead of taking me to a different road.

I don't want to put an actual review down because it would have like, 7 different ratings. When I see the tags say completed or abandoned, I'll check it out again.

Reactions: dasflute2

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
"This game looks completely different from when I last played it." I said to myself. Turns out the game I played maybe a year or so ago just does not exist. The fun character creation where you kind of live through your character's life up to the start? Gone. That was great stuff! Why did it have to go? I liked having the backstory that my character was a smart girl in a middle class family that stayed away from drugs, because I got to play that part out.

It wouldn't be so bad if I played what is here now WITHOUT knowledge of what I played before, but I can't erase the memories the same way those scenes were erased. Right now it feels like the story is a road with several lanes, and picking a choice is just changing my lane, instead of taking me to a different road.

I don't want to put an actual review down because it would have like, 7 different ratings. When I see the tags say completed or abandoned, I'll check it out again.
Some of the old content doesn't really fit with the current story. For example, the training mission in the night clubs worked well for an agent who was going to enter the HCC as a stripper/bargirl, but don't make much sense for a barmaid. The old code is still present in the game, just commented out. The plan (AIUI) is to reinstate it once the main game is further along.

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
It's nice to see the game still being updated but with so much content being removed and being rewritten back really makes me question how long this game will last. Maybe you can combine old content together like the MC past, college, and training to make the game feel more whole. Certain things like the hypnotism if you were nervous was a neat thing as well and wish for that to return also.

Reactions: D4n0w4r and menatv

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
It's nice to see the game still being updated but with so much content being removed and being rewritten back really makes me question how long this game will last. Maybe you can combine old content together like the MC past, college, and training to make the game feel more whole. Certain things like the hypnotism if you were nervous was a neat thing as well and wish for that to return also.
Part in Bangkok much bigger than old versions and anyone can play old version before Bangkok and then switch to current version.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
For three months of writing that was remarkably short.
I have criticized Crushstation too. I do think you expect to much from a one man band, and are just jumping on the bandwagon of complaining.

Should there be more content for 3 months of work? Of course, but saying that... I just played this update and it's not short. I think you are implying that it's tiny and it's not.

Not to say there aren't issues. The problem is that the choices are an illusion. I 100% agree with anyone about that topic. No matter what you are forced to be a slut because You get horny from being forced to take the one trait. Exhibition, Submissive, or Masochistic, means you enjoying being treated like shit. The only difference in the story is the reason you enjoy being treated like a slut.

Saying that, looking at Crushstation's record, if we force him to actually create branching paths that game would take exponentially longer. If you have a few different story lines you might have to wait a year for it to get updated. In the end I see that as worse.

Other thing that worries me is that he keeps adding systems. He has added slut reputation with your agency, and that keeps adding to the things slowing progress down. He can't seem to stop editing and just push the story. He seems to be getting better at it, but still it's annoying.

SerenityFirefly

Jun 30, 2017
I have criticized Crushstation too. I do think you expect to much from a one man band, and are just jumping on the bandwagon of complaining.

Should there be more content for 3 months of work? Of course, but saying that... I just played this update and it's not short. I think you are implying that it's tiny and it's not.

Not to say there aren't issues. The problem is that the choices are an illusion. I 100% agree with anyone about that topic. No matter what you are forced to be a slut because You get horny from being forced to take the one trait. Exhibition, Submissive, or Masochistic, means you enjoying being treated like shit. The only difference in the story is the reason you enjoy being treated like a slut.

Saying that, looking at Crushstation's record, if we force him to actually create branching paths that game would take exponentially longer. If you have a few different story lines you might have to wait a year for it to get updated. In the end I see that as worse.

Other thing that worries me is that he keeps adding systems. He has added slut reputation with your agency, and that keeps adding to the things slowing progress down. He can't seem to stop editing and just push the story. He seems to be getting better at it, but still it's annoying.
I mostly agree with you but I am definitely not jumping on the bandwagon. Just speaking from someone who has been his discord for over a year and has had earn money writing before.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
All downloads just include the HTML. At first I couldn't get it load. Had to force a screen refresh to get it to work.
Even so I'm not a fan of just having the html file. It means your system has to go on the internet to get assets and such which can be traced back to your system.
So totally makes being anonymous pointless as fuck with this site doesn't it.
Let me know when the data and files are attached to it again. Till then the game is dead to me!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes