Nope

Aug 5, 2016
To be fair, you are playing a leaked early access build, distributed only to project donators for testing purposes.
To be fair, you know how Crush works so just imagine how much different it will be in 2 weeks. Also, the fact that this is an early access build doesn't change the fact he spent 4 months to come up with what is here.

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
What I'm saying is the early-life/college segment are not necessary connected to the journey of the main character pursuing the mission. I've never said anything about "all the scenes are necessary".
The college part was all the content the game had for a very long time, so it is only natural that people were a bit upset when Crush decided to start all over (again). Quite frankly, at that point everybody was under the impression that skills, kinks and decisions would matter and therefor the college part was suppossed to set up your future agent. How could anybody have known that Crush would turn the actual Bangkok part of the game into a rushed visual novel without any freedom?

People enjoyed the college part. Personally I enjoyed it more than the actual agent part of the game and since Crush has stated on many occasions that he still wants to join both parts, people have been noting that it would be better to do so sooner rather than later. Then again, we all know that is never going to happen as he would have to rewrite everything in order to form some sort of connection. We're talking at least one year of "development" in order to make it one big story.

Lets face it, at this point there are only two kinds of people left. Those who believe in the project and enable Crush to do whatever it is that he is doing and then there are people who just treat it as a joke. It is like a car crash. You don't want to look, but you can't help but keep watching.

At this point it feels more like a case study. How much will the fanbase endure and let him get away with, before the tide turns? And every couple of months people take a look at what few pages of story he came up with and love discussing how on earth it took him so long to come up with that.

I never really defended him, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. That cow has left the barn a long time ago, because I actually envy him. He gets thousands of Dollars, Pounds, Euros or whatever currency he's using to do nothing. For months. Every couple of months he realizes that he needs to do so somehing and all of a sudden he "gets to busy to even piss" and delivers a few pages of story. Enough to get by for another three months or so. How can you not give him credit for that?

boobthief

May 25, 2017
pls do a upload of the new imagepack 17 :) would be awsome

save: some clicks before the end of the last update, i mostly choosed the total slut options ( in case it has any meaning)

hf
If you want to convert an imagepack save to loading the images from the server:

Open the game and load your save in your browser as normal then go to your browser's console. In Chrome that's Ctrl + Shift + J on Windows or Ctrl + Option + J on Mac.

Paste in:

JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.imagePath = {base: 'https://www.femaleagentgame.com/wp-content/uploads/media/', avatar: 'https://www.femaleagentgame.com/wp-content/uploads/media/avatar/', ui: 'https://www.femaleagentgame.com/wp-content/uploads/media/ui/'}
Images should now load from the server. Enjoy!

Or, I've attached your save file, updated with above:

greyab

Apr 14, 2022
Nice to see 117 finally lets see how much there is this :p
and now for all the faffing about getting the imags lol

Last edited:

abao

Mar 20, 2018
So. Before I give this another try, have we actually reached Bangkok yet? Or are we still stuck in the pre-game intro?

undertherose

Jan 1, 2019
So. Before I give this another try, have we actually reached Bangkok yet? Or are we still stuck in the pre-game intro?
Yes, in fact the current build nearly entirely takes place in Bangkok. The cost for this progress was pretty much everything else being cut.

Reactions: berny

Myrryr

Mar 31, 2017
And I genuinely feel like the cost was too high lol. I mean, it's entertaining in a bland way? I feel like the decisions we make have so little impact. It feels bare-bones.
Oh it basically feels like he just started over entirely. Worse, there's like a hundred pages to click through per every sex scene, maybe more. In a game about being a whore...
On top of that, the actual choices in the game seem to, at best, do nothing but alter your dialogue a little. Even if you pick the most obvious 'I'm walk down this alley half naked with no panties' choices that should lead to an obvious sex scene, nothing happens. It is very much just a novel you click through with no gameplay at all. The old CYOA Goosebumps books from the 90's have more variance in them.

Reactions: Lasdehnen

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
Much of the new content is in Bangkok. However, almost all of the content before the mission has been chopped out.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Much of the new content is in Bangkok. However, almost all of the content before the mission has been chopped out.
And that was good content - IF it would shape the characters. I liked the partly randomized back story with BFs, and sex partners and stuff.

Now it is a short VN without any lewd images and still so many cut corners. There are still many placeholder images and text is not "translated" ( "Thai thai thai ..") or even plain variables ( "Hey, $kate.strippername!" Lisa jumps up from her couch and gives you a hug. ..).

The Character Sheet is still a wasteland ...

All of this is not bad, but it took WAY to long and cost WAY to much for the little bit of game we currently have.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes