Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
He updated it. Anyone have the patreon version or know what the difference between the two is?
The Patreon version is currently identical, except that it allows you to create agents with an E cup bra size. In the future I'm planning to make some patron only clothing items as a little thank you to the supporters.

eeee

Aug 12, 2016
The Patreon version is currently identical, except that it allows you to create agents with an E cup bra size. In the future I'm planning to make some patron only clothing items as a little thank you to the supporters.
Gotcha. Sounds cool. We'll see where the development goes, and if its going the way it is, I'll just have to pledge.

Reactions: Crushstation

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Gotcha. Sounds cool. We'll see where the development goes, and if its going the way it is, I'll just have to pledge.
Glad you're interested, eeee. When I released 1.0, I didn't know if anybody would like it, so seeing people so eager for the next release is truly an honour for me.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks, Eye-switcher! Glad you liked it.
Thank you!, one question though, i tried to hack the guys Telephone, but im unsure if i succeded, the day after i read about the bombing in Germany in the newspaper, does that mean i didnt get anything successful, are the events linked? maybe too much of a spoiler :)

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Thank you!, one question though, i tried to hack the guys Telephone, but im unsure if i succeded, the day after i read about the bombing in Germany in the newspaper, does that mean i didnt get anything successful, are the events linked? maybe too much of a spoiler :)
No, they’re unrelated! The guy’s phone you hacked isn’t related to the terror bombing in Germany. Hacking his phone may have consequences later in the story, though...

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Llama-kun

Jun 20, 2017
I liked, no, loved it. Though my card banned for a time, i'd love to become a patreon within a short time. Till that, i'll be supporting you with just my words :p Sorry :p Keep up the good work.

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I liked, no, loved it. Though my card banned for a time, i'd love to become a patreon within a short time. Till that, i'll be supporting you with just my words :p Sorry :p Keep up the good work.
Awesome, thanks Llama-kun! It will be great to have some of your money but I also appreciate the words of support enormously. :) If you ever wanna discuss your ideas for Female Agent just message me here or on Discord where I am: Crushstation#8544

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Just thought I would drop a post in to say I really like the way this is shaping up. Played it twice now, the origional demo and the new version with the sex engine, really good presentation and attention to detail.

Only real comment (and I appreciate it is early days) is on the lead up to the sex scene some of the choices have little affect, so exhibitionist bikini scene, slutty meal route, rough sex trait and going fully commando. I spotted some of the dialogue changes (eg going commando in 'slut' meal route), and I know how much hard work goes into all the <if> statements. So where I'm going with this is maybe the sex scene is written based on the choices, not letting the player choose? Now I raise this due to the attention to detail so far.

These tpe of corruption games are my favourite, and I tend to like it most where a series of choices/traits/actions gets the character in a predicamant. Either way, top game.

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Great, thanks for the feedback, Dracis! Appreciate it. :)

I'm not sure that I caught your exact meaning in the second paragraph. Did you mean that you'd like more personalisation in general?

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I'm not sure that I caught your exact meaning in the second paragraph. Did you mean that you'd like more personalisation in general?
More personalisation I think is fairly close to what I meant, so you can get to that scene via; exib, go topless, go commando, act slutty or stay in costume, go with underwear, act friendly and get the same scene. Same with the 'Likes Older men' which opens up a few 'flirt' options. Your personalisation has been really good so far, very, very good.

What I kind of mean is gating events, so if you are totally slutty there is no choice for the character, it is going to lead to sex. Then the choice for the player is submissive or more dominant (which affects the game later). You have one gate in being bitchy, not going topless then telling him to get lost, the route being more blackmail, bad situations (taking one for the team, enduring it to stay undercover) etc.

Then to get to the best ending, there is a balance between being too slutty (leads to bad end), and being too chaste. Then the logical seduction, seduce XYZ to hack phone does not always go the way the character expected it.

I'd be happy to help with this game.

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Dracis, you've got some great ideas! Are you on Discord? I'm Crushstation#8544 there, let's chat sometime!

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes