Reila

Nov 13, 2017
I'd recommend waiting for the public release. The beta is still in a very buggy state.

MosinNagant

Nov 16, 2016
I'd recommend waiting for the public release. The beta is still in a very buggy state.
Guessing by that you;ve got some hands on experience? if so, any chance for a changelog or over-view of new content please? (unless you fancied doing a full upload so we could see for ourselves :eazyHype: )

Game has a LOT of promise but timelines for releases are typical patreon guestimates at best

Reila

Nov 13, 2017
There's three major clubbing events added before Dubai to give you some field experience.

Corinthian is a club for young trendy people, Cathouse is a rock/metal club, Oceana is a club that hosts a wet T-shirt contest which you will participate in. Each club event culminates in a sex scene with a randomly generated club patron, all of the sex scenes are largely the same scene with minor variations.

Unfortunately a lot of paths are broken and the update breaks the Dubai hotel room scene, so there's no way to progress once you go home with Max in Dubai.

It's a huge update though, it's just going to need a lot of polish before it's ready for release I think.

Reactions: Kazehana

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
There's three major clubbing events added before Dubai to give you some field experience.

Corinthian is a club for young trendy people, Cathouse is a rock/metal club, Oceana is a club that hosts a wet T-shirt contest which you will participate in. Each club event culminates in a sex scene with a randomly generated club patron, all of the sex scenes are largely the same scene with minor variations.

Unfortunately a lot of paths are broken and the update breaks the Dubai hotel room scene, so there's no way to progress once you go home with Max in Dubai.

It's a huge update though, it's just going to need a lot of polish before it's ready for release I think.
That is part of the reason why I don't like the idea of adding stuff "in the past" instead of simply adding new content at the end... more often than not, it create a lot of bugs and issues, breaking parts of the game that worked as they should before.

MosinNagant

Nov 16, 2016
@Reila
Thanks for the heads up - quite excited in the wait to get my hands on this, love the art style so very much looking forward to the release (even if a bit buggy!)

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
If anyone does come up with a dl @ or DM me and i'll update the OP.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Updated Op to v1.3.1B per Request:

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
milk money a year of nothing lol what saps what rubes lol here have a paragraph lol

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
milk money a year of nothing lol what saps what rubes lol here have a paragraph lol
Yo, it's clear you don't know what you're talking about, but i'm wondering if in addition you're also dishonest or just an idiot? Because for a start the game has been available for six months, not a year, and during which time there's has been plenty of communication and significant updates.

I might even grant that development time has been a touch on the disappointing side, but there is currently no grounds to lump this in with other patreon scams.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This is a pretty entertaining story based text game... It did start getting errors now and then till it eventually had so many error that no further choices were available... Either that was a content wall, or just a lot of game breaking problems that need fixing... I enjoyed pretty much most of the content up till that moment, and even with all the errors, it still shows potential... Just need to get past those hurdles... I went ahead and posted a review...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
nothing that much interesting so far . But looks promising .
I like to point out how great dynamic avatar is .

Reactions: kymico

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Still bugged... during Oceana scene while you're prepping for contest you end up stuck once you remove bra.

Feb 24, 2018
This is a pretty entertaining story based text game... It did start getting errors now and then till it eventually had so many error that no further choices were available... Either that was a content wall, or just a lot of game breaking problems that need fixing... I enjoyed pretty much most of the content up till that moment, and even with all the errors, it still shows potential... Just need to get past those hurdles... I went ahead and posted a review...

The error was due to missing quotation marks in that scene, you just had to edit the html in twine and fix the missing quotes.

Reactions: Kazehana

cpt_hook

Nov 20, 2017

The error was due to missing quotation marks in that scene, you just had to edit the html in twine and fix the missing quotes.
I was getting that too. Will have to check out fix this weekend. Definitely one to watch, though I hope this gets completed and, if so, I hope developer doesn't leave out a good ending for PC..

Reactions: Zippity

Kroot

Jan 25, 2017
Looks good. Not much to play yet and the current build has lots of game ending bugs in the Glasgow part.
Still a good one.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Does anyone know what version of Twine he is using? I tried modding it to remove the bugs, but then nothing works (it doesn't recognize the traits).

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
There were far more errors on many more pages leading up to the error I listed, the last error just had no further choices to make so the play through came to a stop, and it's not my job to fix the errors... I'll just wait till the developer/s work out the bugs...

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes