• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kun97

Nov 5, 2017
View attachment 21227
View attachment 21228
Overview:

Female Agent is the story of a Western intelligence officer sent undercover into Bangkok's red light district.
There she has to strip, suck and fuck her way towards catching a dangerous international terrorist.

Title: Female Agent
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.3.1B
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - - -

View attachment 21223 View attachment 21224 View attachment 21225
Who are the 2 girls pls :3?

Kroot

Jan 25, 2017
You can build the 2nd girl when customizing your character (pick "hairLongCurly" and one of the brown eyes or hope your RNG gives you the look). The 1st is probably just artwork for now.

Gaoraga

Oct 22, 2017
the game keeps freezing when I try and take someone home on the third night. I keep getting this message
>">Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: unterminated string literal

Reactions: mathias

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
the game keeps freezing when I try and take someone home on the third night. I keep getting this message
>">Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: unterminated string literal
Read earlier posts and you'll see it's happened to several folks...

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
You can build the 2nd girl when customizing your character (pick "hairLongCurly" and one of the brown eyes or hope your RNG gives you the look). The 1st is probably just artwork for now.
Think he might be talking about my signature, if so The one in blue is Jessica Workman, other is some random tiddy i found

Reactions: ray3dave

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's a "fixed beta," which is to say there are not a lot of game-stoppers, but there are a lot of error messages.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Yes, there is new content but you hit various bugs along the way... at least one of which is game breaking.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Most aren't game stopping. There is one game stopping bug but you only get it under particular circumstances. It is caused by a missing " which you can actually just edit in yourself anyway.

I really really like this game. Really looking forward to having more content.

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
Yo, it's clear you don't know what you're talking about, but i'm wondering if in addition you're also dishonest or just an idiot? Because for a start the game has been available for six months, not a year, and during which time there's has been plenty of communication and significant updates.

I might even grant that development time has been a touch on the disappointing side, but there is currently no grounds to lump this in with other patreon scams.

You can say all that.. But you aint playing this game because it doesnt exist....
Somebody get in your one feeling?

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
The game is unbelievably buggy and there's not a lot of content. But the few content that is there and not broken (like the intro) is great, it's obvious there's a lot of polish and effort put into it. When this gets finished in 2028 it's gonna be great!

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Story is interesting, but holy crap, this game has a lot of bugs. After some hacking of the game file I finally managed to get to the Burma and the end of the current version.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Story is interesting, but holy crap, this game has a lot of bugs. After some hacking of the game file I finally managed to get to the Burma and the end of the current version.
Um, wrong country... Burma is today's Myanmar, today's Thailand (where you need to go) was called Siam.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes