Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
the avatar stuff wont seem to load for me? any idea how to fix this?
I had this problem too. It would load her shoes and nothing else. I deleted the html, redownloaded it and then it worked. I think it might have been something to do with the cache. I would advise not playing the version in the OP though. A bugfixed 1.3.5 is on his . You are not missing much by playing the public version (just the opportunity of bigger tits I think).

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
It would load her shoes and nothing else. I deleted the html, redownloaded it and then it worked.
that didn't seem to work. and its not so much that part wont load, its that the image is coming up broken and when i right click and choose "View Image" it says it cant find the site.
i think i cant access the site the images are hosted on, any idea why or how to fix this?

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
that didn't seem to work. and its not so much that part wont load, its that the image is coming up broken and when i right click and choose "View Image" it says it cant find the site.
i think i cant access the site the images are hosted on, any idea why or how to fix this?
Yup, having the same issue. And it seems like it's not a bug per say, but rather like you mention the website where the images are generated/hosted is down. Which makes sense because before it simply stopped working for me, the images were taking longer and longer to load before it went kaput. I think there's nothing to be done but wait for the site to come back up.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
For all those who had avatar problems, please read this post by the developer

After a day of intermittent faults, our image hosting provider seems to be down. Hopefully this is a temporary glitch; while their site is down, avatar images won't display in our game.

Pixxxels has been reliable for the past 6 months, but I need to set up a website of our own, so we're not relying on a third party to serve the avatar images. I'll get right on this as an urgent task. (This will delay 1.3.6, unfortunately, while I work on this emergency, but I will keep you updated here.)

Reactions: kakhauf

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
Why don't you just include the image files as part of the game?
I think probably because, for the avatar system anyway, it's a dynamic, customizable and frequently updating system. It's not as simple as loading up the images and telling the game when and on what page to fire them off on.

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
Take a look at the code, you'll see that each image has a URL (search for jpg or png).
There are images for each item of clothing, each facial expression, lip/eye/hair colour etc.
They images are then overlaid (with png transparency) so that the completed image looks correct.
That is why you sometimes see the clothing flip around when the page gets reloaded - some of the images take longer to load than others.

Kuatt

Mar 10, 2017
Meaning you have to start from scratch each time? That's too bad.
I think if you use the same folder for every version (you don't delete it between updates), your saves are left untouched. Or I might be imagining things...

But yeah, if you save to disk, you make sure you don't have to start over every time.

Not that the game is that long right now :winkytongue:

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I tried to do so but it says the saved file is from the wrong game. The game isn't that long for now but in the future it could become a problem.

Mrkoolguy

Jan 21, 2018
Does the patron version with bigger boobies have any game play differences(text in game?)

An upload of the patron version would be appreciated. Thanks!

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Too lazy to do an OP update for what is the exact same game but with multiple traits and bigger boobs due to being lazy bastard but..yeah have fun bois.

(not really worth playing if you've played through reg version unless you really want to choose all the traits so you can see all the potential dialogue choices in one playthrough, since nothing is added story wise)

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
It's a cool little game, and ever since I played Agent Alona, Ive been looking for a game similar to it with a femaleagent. But it seems like every new version dead ends at the exact same spot every time. I hope some new content story wise gets added real soon, or I'll give up on it ever happening.

Reactions: Crushstation
3.50 star(s) 112 Votes