Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017

With the big uplift in Patreonage last month I was able to hire an actual illustrator, the lovely Victoria.
Her illustration skills are way better than mine, but her style isn't radically different, so I was delighted when she agreed to work on Female Agent.

Her current project is a face and hairstyle upgrade to the avatar. Let me know what you think!

The hairstyles come in four lengths (long, medium, bob, short). I intend to add in some code that allows agents with long or very long hair the ability to change their hairstyle dynamically, so an agent with medium hair could wear it down in the office, then put it up in space buns before heading out to the club.

I'm hoping to hire her for more work in the future. Some ideas include:

• Selectable facial features (eyes, brows, noses, mouths)
  • Selectable race & skin tones
  • Moar clothes, accessories, hairstyles
  • Illustrations of key locations and NPCs (to display in passages)
  • Dynamic NPC avatars
With the big uplift in Patreonage last month I was able to hire an actual illustrator, the lovely Victoria.
Her illustration skills are way better than mine, but her style isn't radically different, so I was delighted when she agreed to work on Female Agent.

Her current project is a face and hairstyle upgrade to the avatar. Let me know what you think!

The hairstyles come in four lengths (long, medium, bob, short). I intend to add in some code that allows agents with long or very long hair the ability to change their hairstyle dynamically, so an agent with medium hair could wear it down in the office, then put it up in space buns before heading out to the club.

I'm hoping to hire her for more work in the future. Some ideas include:

• Selectable facial features (eyes, brows, noses, mouths)
  • Selectable race & skin tones
  • Moar clothes, accessories, hairstyles
  • Illustrations of key locations and NPCs (to display in passages)
  • Dynamic NPC avatars
His last post. This is becoming my favourite Creator, totally worth supporting.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Hum. Images are not loading for me? Am I doing something wrong?

Nevermind, realized that the OP is still at an old version compared to Patreon Public. That explains.

Net001

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone else worried that the task list has remained pretty much the same for over a month?
Do like the regular updates on their feed but seems no progress has been made for a while at least when it comes to completing 1.3.6.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
It seems like they're always improving on old content, but never adding any new content. The game always ends at the same place.

Reactions: eeee

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
It seems like they're always improving on old content, but never adding any new content. The game always ends at the same place.
Yeah right now it's been stopping at Dubaï since the start I think. And the content added is still the prologue, with the one-night-stands and wet t-shirt contest. Should be the same for 1.3.6, but with the addition of the backroom casting scene and plenty of "under the hood" improvements, including but not limited to the new artwork.

I think he's setting the foundations so that they're rock solid once the game does proceed to Bangkok. A revamp of the sex engine is planned before then for example, which the game could do with. I also imagine there might be a bit of time in Bangkok pre-brothel, it would make sense from a narration standpoint after all.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
As I said some weeks ago, it makes perfect sense for the team to get their game mechanics (and design team mechanics) down pat before sending the MC to Bangkok. That's going to be the main selling point of their game, and they want to do it right (and that will be hard just from a story standpoint). You only have one chance to make a good first impression.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I don't think that is fair. The first release contained the Dubai segments, but then the Scottish nightclubs were added afterwards. So even though the endpoint remained Dubai, we did get new content. Also, in his latest Patreon post he mentions that work on Bangkok is now progressing well. Have a little patience.

Reactions: eeee

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
Honestly, this is one of the better HTML games that I have played. Looking forward to the next update!

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Honestly, this is one of the better HTML games that I have played. Looking forward to the next update!
Could you point me to a few you'd put around the same level? I'd never gotten much into HTML games before, but seeing how much I'm enjoying this one maybe I should give more of those a try, just don't know where to start.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Could you point me to a few you'd put around the same level? I'd never gotten much into HTML games before, but seeing how much I'm enjoying this one maybe I should give more of those a try, just don't know where to start.
I share your enthusiasm for this game in particular. Because most HTML games are text-based, they have to be very-well written (as far as style and story progression) to be enjoyable, otherwise what's the point? But few manage to be both well-written and sexy, the way Female Agent does. But you could try Flight Club Reborn: it has a lot of promise, I believe, but isn't yet at the level of Female Agent. Some HTML games rely on stock or copyrighted photos and not so much on text; among those, I kind of enjoy Fresh Start, though it feels much more grindy. And, at first, I only played Chloe 18 in its HTML version, but it's really a port (still, an excellent game).

There's also Academy of Fetishes, if you're into that sort of thing...

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I don't think that is fair. The first release contained the Dubai segments, but then the Scottish nightclubs were added afterwards. So even though the endpoint remained Dubai, we did get new content. Also, in his latest Patreon post he mentions that work on Bangkok is now progressing well. Have a little patience.
New "Back" content, but nothing that takes us forward.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Wow, I'm really glad I starded supporting these guys. If the improvements on the avatar weren't enough, go read the last posts:

Reactions: Kazehana and kymico

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Is there a cheat where i can get both exhibitionist and promiscuous trait?
Without resorting to cheats (which should be possible through commands, but I dunno exactly how), I'm pretty sure if you pick exhibitionist then tell the psychologist that you're worried about sex with so many men, you'll end up with both of those traits.

Alternatively, the Patreon version allows to get all the traits from the beginning.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes