gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Without resorting to cheats (which should be possible through commands, but I dunno exactly how), I'm pretty sure if you pick exhibitionist then tell the psychologist that you're worried about sex with so many men, you'll end up with both of those traits.
I think there is some RNG involved with the hypnosis bit. There are certainly obvious connections:
Worried about so many men -> Promiscuous
Worried about being naked -> Exhibitionist
Worried about being hurt -> Likes Rough
Worried about gross clients -> Likes Older

They're definitely linked, because if you choose one of those traits from the start, that option of something to be worried about is no longer there, but I've definitely picked one option but gotten the trait from another. I've also gotten bi-curious as a trait at this point, even though none of the options relate to that.

Reactions: Kazehana

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
They're definitely linked, because if you choose one of those traits from the start, that option of something to be worried about is no longer there, but I've definitely picked one option but gotten the trait from another. I've also gotten bi-curious as a trait at this point, even though none of the options relate to that.
Yeah, it definitely doesn't work 100% of the time. But for that you can just save before choosing what you want the hypno to bring, and retry until you get it. If you pick the appropriate option it shouldn't take more than a few tries at most.

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah, it definitely doesn't work 100% of the time. But for that you can just save before choosing what you want the hypno to bring, and retry until you get it. If you pick the appropriate option it shouldn't take more than a few tries at most.
The thing is i tried that but when i went with promiscuous, I would continuously get rough sex/likes older men and bi-sexual. Then i tried starting with exhibitionist and I would still get the same results, hitting Promiscuous/exhibitionist is like impossible for me.

Net001

Aug 16, 2017
Have high hopes for 1.3.6 but it has been over 2 months now with their task / to do list remaining unchanged, they are creating the underlying stuff to make it easier to develop but even then it's slow progress without any release timeline so hard to tell if this will improve.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Couple of tasks remaining.

Tasks between you and the next release of Female Agent:

Implementing olive skin tone and improving facial expressions

GENERAL IMPROVEMENTS | 65% done
Mostly bug fixes

SAFE HOUSE IMPROVEMENTS | 33% done
Small tone rewrites

DEBRIEFINGS | 0% done
Rewriting some Clark & Olivia content

RANDOM MALE IMPROVEMENTS | 0% done
Making randomly generated men more interesting & unique

NIGHTCLUB IMPROVEMENTS | 24% done
Better flirting

Reactions: ray3dave

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Trust me guys, it's totally worth supporting.
Next release it's gonna have a fuckton of new stuff (much much more that the last tasks you see above)

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
I agree it's worth supporting, and that's going to become apparent soon. Right now the biggest flaw is the spacing between the releases (it's WAY too long) but starting with the next update Crushstation will switch to a more frequent release schedule.

Reactions: Mwanted

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Idk why but I find these kind of games way way hotter than the usual 3d stuff.
I think that's because the mix of good and dynamic narrative and choice (with the bonus of the avatar, in this case) let your imagination take over. The overall "erotic experience" is way better imo.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I looks like we might be getting an update for the game this weekend!

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
I looks like we might be getting an update for the game this weekend!
He's talking of a Sunday release, but honestly I'd be rather surprised if it wasn't delayed for a few more days. There's still quite a few things to do according to the task list and I think he sometimes overestimates how much he can do in a day (he initially thought he could get this release out before July came around). IMO a Tuesday/Wednesday release is a more likely timeline, though I hope to be wrong.

And that's without any play-testing, so a few game-breaking bugs aren't out of the equation.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
Yeah this upcoming update is a long time coming. I read future updates are gonna be shorter in terms of content and release.

zhagzhuga

Mar 22, 2018
Content wise, it was a small update but obviously big infrastructure changes with the avatar, intoxication system, optional hypno content, sex engine overhaul, cumshot engine, & random encounters set up. The avatar change in particular is amazing - hopefully the agent has the opportunity to change hairstyles in Bangkok to make full use of the variety of hair styles.

Story changes/improvements to the writing were made across the board. Casting scene was added & a handful of random encounters were added for Corinthian. Corinthian is the only club with most of the night club & encounter improvements. Mission debriefings seemed to be more detailed and the writing quality is still some of the best (although Clark is maybe too unprofessional if you act very promiscuous during Lioness).

Definitely a Beta - Oceana + Cat House are incomplete (dance/makeout text not updated), more bugs than I remember in any of the 1.3.5 versions.

Looking forward to more story content in the future although there will probably be another big delay/engine setup for Bangkok as Crushstation wants to set up a schedule system with various risk & progression measures.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Content wise, it was a small update but obviously big infrastructure changes with the avatar, intoxication system, optional hypno content, sex engine overhaul, cumshot engine, & random encounters set up. The avatar change in particular is amazing - hopefully the agent has the opportunity to change hairstyles in Bangkok to make full use of the variety of hair styles.

Story changes/improvements to the writing were made across the board. Casting scene was added & a handful of random encounters were added for Corinthian. Corinthian is the only club with most of the night club & encounter improvements. Mission debriefings seemed to be more detailed and the writing quality is still some of the best (although Clark is maybe too unprofessional if you act very promiscuous during Lioness).

Definitely a Beta - Oceana + Cat House are incomplete (dance/makeout text not updated), more bugs than I remember in any of the 1.3.5 versions.

Looking forward to more story content in the future although there will probably be another big delay/engine setup for Bangkok as Crushstation wants to set up a schedule system with various risk & progression measures.
Pretty much this. It's a very nice update and I'm looking forward to the next big update (hoping it won't be as long).

Additionally, I love the new avatars. Excellent writing. The whole "getting ready" for the date with Max is the best part of the game.

I'd recommend fixing some of the reported bugs, ensuring the dance/make-out texts are updated and to add more options to the sex scenes (able to change positions, dirty talking (spicier if promiscuous), extra rough content, etc).

It would also be great to have added content and progress the story somewhat further.

3.50 star(s) 114 Votes