Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
It's a cool little game, and ever since I played Agent Alona, Ive been looking for a game similar to it with a femaleagent. But it seems like every new version dead ends at the exact same spot every time. I hope some new content story wise gets added real soon, or I'll give up on it ever happening.
Hey red, thanks! The next update is going to add some improvements to the Scotland section. If you're waiting for the game to move to Bangkok please keep your eyes open for version 1.4 which will move the plot forward.

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Its also online only and doesn't work at all for me. Just a blank white screen. :(
Is it working for you now? If you find a bug you can now add it directly to our to-do list by clicking "Create issue" in the top right corner of our .

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Seemed interesting until the hypnosis shit. Is that going to be a consistent thing throughout the game? If it stops after the intro then I could probably ignore it but otherwise it's a deal breaker.

And it should also be mentioned somewhere in the genre or tags.
Thanks for the feedback. Hypno was a love it/hate it thing for lots of the fans, so it will be optional from the next release (1.3.6).

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Story is good, good optimization. Traits seem to matter.

Love the Wet t-shirt event. REALLY well done.

Love the dynamic avatar, more options would be nice (black hair?), different hair styles you can change when you get ready for dates?

REALLY liked the Dubai shopping and date prepping scene. The sex scene was good but I would encourage more variety/positions. In many ways you climb on him and suddenly it's back to missionary.
Thanks for the feedback :) A big overhaul of the Sex Engine is moving up the to do list.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Is it working for you now? If you find a bug you can now add it directly to our to-do list by clicking "Create issue" in the top right corner of our .
I starts now at least, but the avatar images are missing entirely. The downloadable version on your Patreon (1.3.5.3) works fine though.

While you are here, can I repeat an earlier request? Can we please choose our agent's cover name? The one I want is actually in the list of names but I have to click 100 times before I randomly get it!

Edit: And oh, it would be fantastic if we could let our lassie be Scottish. After all, Jimmy Bond is Scottish.

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I starts now at least, but the avatar images are missing entirely. The downloadable version on your Patreon (1.3.5.3) works fine though.

While you are here, can I repeat an earlier request? Can we please choose our agent's cover name? The one I want is actually in the list of names but I have to click 100 times before I randomly get it!

Edit: And oh, it would be fantastic if we could let our lassie be Scottish. After all, Jimmy Bond is Scottish.
Ah, thanks! I updated the version on the website to 1.3.5.3 – I forgot to update the website with the new version!

I also just coded in the ability for you to choose your own cover surname as a thank you for pointing that out. :) You'll be able to enter your own cover surname in the next release (just refuse the first couple of options the computer generates for you).

And yes, Scottish agents are definitely part of the plan, as are other ethnic subgroups of the Five Eyes nations.

Reactions: Net001

Net001

Aug 16, 2017
Nice progress so far and can't wait for 1.4 where we get to see the new code / engines in action as a good foundation saves time for other things like the story.

Would just be careful with making too many things optional depending on user feedback as it might make it a development hell in the long run with too many branches / variables to follow, Good Girl Gone Bad is a an example of that as right now the developer is having a tough time with it.

Reactions: Mwanted

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Ah, thanks! I updated the version on the website to 1.3.5.3 – I forgot to update the website with the new version!

I also just coded in the ability for you to choose your own cover surname as a thank you for pointing that out. :) You'll be able to enter your own cover surname in the next release (just refuse the first couple of options the computer generates for you).

And yes, Scottish agents are definitely part of the plan, as are other ethnic subgroups of the Five Eyes nations.
Excellent! Thank you!

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. Hypno was a love it/hate it thing for lots of the fans, so it will be optional from the next release (1.3.6).
Oh wow, I thought my comment had been completely overlooked. I'll definitely be following this more closely now.

Galacticos

Aug 14, 2016
What do you want Female Agent to be?
Patrons only
Apr 12 at 11:54am
Goblin steve asked a simple, but powerful, question: “Roughly, how often do you intend to put out an update?” The frustrating answer is, quicker than I can put them out.
The follow up question to that is “Why?” – or, more practically, “What changes can you make that will allow you to produce content faster?”

As financial backers of the project, you deserve a serious and well thought out answer to that. So I intend to plan out a structured way forward for the project, covering areas such as how to scale up the team, what the next funding targets should be, and how to harness more of the power of the game community (you guys have some brilliant ideas that need to be in the game!).

All of these questions depend on a more fundamental one, however: What game do we want Female Agent to be? I have my own vision of this, of course, but I’d like to hear yours.

What are your hopes and fears for Female Agent? What would be your ideal version of this game? What would keep you playing and replaying it? What do you love about the game so far, and what leaves you cold? What direction do you hope the game won’t take?

Reactions: eeee

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I just want to be able to continue with my latest saved file as top priority. Right now it says "Save is from the wrong game" when I load from disk.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I just want to be able to continue with my latest saved file as top priority. Right now it says "Save is from the wrong game" when I load from disk.
That's going to be an issue at the start of game development, because the designer will be adding and modifying character stats as he/they figure out what's needed and important. Every time a saved variable is added or deleted, it invalidates saves.

Hopefully, he'll soon allow the player to skip the whole Scotland mission when restarting the game, but right now the Scotland bit is pretty much the whole game.

Reactions: Deckmaster

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
This has to be one of the best games on this site, I LOVE it!!! Is there a a planned release date for the next update, I can't wait for it

Reactions: trs767

Net001

Aug 16, 2017
There's an overview here:

However no timeline and right now the overhauls with the new engines are taking a while, hope we can get some steady game updates next month.

Reactions: trs767
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes