Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can someone post an actually bug fixed version?
Probably not anyone but the author. There are too many missing variables in conditional statements in the beta version to be worth tracking down for anyone else. Wait for it to leave beta and you'll have the bug-free version. Betas are like this.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
That is part of the reason why I don't like the idea of adding stuff "in the past" instead of simply adding new content at the end... more often than not, it create a lot of bugs and issues, breaking parts of the game that worked as they should before.
having now played the game, I can see where you'd think that, but I have now decided I'm not so sure. Let's face it: the first week in Bangkok will determine whether or not this game takes off. If the dev team doesn't think they are ready for that, getting in some production practice using earlier scenes that aren't vital makes sense. No one really minds if there are some bugs in what are, essentially, throw-away scenes. The rep of the game would be badly hit if the Bangkok stuff doesn't work, so think of the Scotland scenes as spring training.

Reactions: eeee

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I'm quite surprised by how much I like this game. It have very little art, but there is something very appealing about the story...

Looking forward to the next update (and bug fixes - I tried to fix them myself but seemed to muck up more than I fixed).

Reactions: Crushstation

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Story is good, good optimization. Traits seem to matter.

Love the Wet t-shirt event. REALLY well done.

Love the dynamic avatar, more options would be nice (black hair?), different hair styles you can change when you get ready for dates?

REALLY liked the Dubai shopping and date prepping scene. The sex scene was good but I would encourage more variety/positions. In many ways you climb on him and suddenly it's back to missionary.

yobble

May 11, 2017
I keep getting stuck in the Glasgow nightclub, stuck in an endless loop of hanging out with guys or dancing. No option to leave or anything

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Seemed interesting until the hypnosis shit. Is that going to be a consistent thing throughout the game? If it stops after the intro then I could probably ignore it but otherwise it's a deal breaker.

And it should also be mentioned somewhere in the genre or tags.

T

Teasm

go here 1.3.4 is up on the blog

apparently free version...so patreon features are not available?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017

go here 1.3.4 is up on the blog

apparently free version...so patreon features are not available?
From what I can tell, the only difference between free and Patreon versions is that patrons can personalize their starting girl to her larger than 34DD breasts...

Net001

Aug 16, 2017
Overall good game but it needs to find a balance between the bugs and actual content, right now it's a lot of bug fixes containing 'simple' mistakes (closing brackets / logic errors) but comes with the territory of learning new software which apparently lacks validation.

So hope that it levels off a bit in the next month and we get see new content on a regular basis as it shows promise :)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm going to hold off on supporting the game until it gets to the main story, but I'm liking what I see so far.

3.50 star(s) 113 Votes