Reila

Nov 13, 2017
Tried out the 1.2.1 version of the game and left a review. ^^ Very impressed so far.

Here's a rough mockup of an idea I had for your interface. It could be a good way to give the player a consistent sense of the location you are currently at and set the mood.

If you want to be really fancy, you could also list characters currently present in the scene and link to their description when you click their portraits. ^^ This way you don't have to hyperlink names all the time. (I always found it a bit jarring when text based games have a lot of blue text among the black.)

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Reila, that's a great idea! That makes the game look way more beautiful, and will definitely help give the players a sense of scene and transition. I love it! Thanks for the suggestion!

Your idea of clickable avatars is elegant and clever. That will take a little longer to implement, but again I think it's a really good idea. One of the big new features in the upcoming version (1.3) is randomly generated males – having the game create appropriate face models for them would be a great way to differentiate them. (I liked your drawing of Max, by the way.)

I'm working on the 1.3 release right now, but I'll probably implement the location banners as a 1.3.1 update a couple of days afterwards. Thanks again, Reila, it's a really elegant improvement!

Reactions: eeee and Reila

Reila

Nov 13, 2017
Thanks, glad you like the suggestions. ^^ I'm excited about the idea of randomly generated males, it was one of the things I would strongly suggest implementing as well. I didn't draw Max myself, I just took the easy way out and borrowed some images from google. :p

That being said, I am a web/graphic designer by trade, so maybe I'll be able to provide help at some point. :3

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Still working on it, sorry eeee. I posted a list of the outstanding tasks on my so you can monitor progress.
Still waiting patiently. What can I say? I love the game. Who doesn't like female spy stories, or games for that matter? It's definitely worth the wait.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
Any updatesss?
On jan 22nd they posted an updated list of 22 items to complete before the next release, and they're currently a little more than half way through it.

Who knows how time consuming (or not) the remaining work is, but the update is probably at least a couple weeks away at this rate.

Reactions: Llama-kun

Llama-kun

Jun 20, 2017
On jan 22nd they posted an updated list of 22 items to complete before the next release, and they're currently a little more than half way through it.

Who knows how time consuming (or not) the remaining work is, but the update is probably at least a couple weeks away at this rate.
Then let's hope it'll be a very big update.

MosinNagant

Nov 16, 2016
Give it some time, he's been very slow on the updates so those who monitor it probably don;t check it too often and haven;t seen that 1.3 is released.
Either that or they are too busy enjoying it themselves to upload right now ;)

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
We never got 1.2.x P version of the game so there might not be anyone here who is Patreon for this game (however unlikely that sound).

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes