skot205

Mar 19, 2017
I found a bug while looking through the descriptions for partners. There were a bunch I never got: stepdad, sisters ex, brunette cheerleader, and a few others. They didn't even show up in the debug window. Took a while to figure out why.

All the ones I tested with true or false checks failed. This was because the description stores everything as text while the variables it checks against are bool. For example you get if true eq "true" which is false.
After I went through and removed the quote marks around every true and false in the code, all the descriptions started appearing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
That's weird, scor099 :unsure:

What happens if you Does it display a little green insect, or do you see one of the same "missing picture" icons?

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I found a bug while looking through the descriptions for partners. There were a bunch I never got: stepdad, sisters ex, brunette cheerleader, and a few others. They didn't even show up in the debug window. Took a while to figure out why...
This has already been fixed in version 1.5, but thank you for a truly magnificent bug report. I can confirm that I am the idiot who did not understand that "true" != true. :geek:

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
So, two more updates now and then Bangkok. Let's hope the next 2 sprints will run a lot smoother then this one! Looking forward to take a look at the new update.

Keep it up Crush!

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
That awkward moment when everybody is silently checking whether someone uploaded the new version already but OP is the author
Crush knew the main purpose of the site when he signed on i'm sure. :LOL:

Also i'm positive they're not losing much if any noticeable profit when the game gets shared here, because i doubt there are a lot of people here (or anywhere?) who are ponying up 5 bucks a month just to get the releases a couple weeks early. That's not any kind of value proposition at all. It's an option for people who genuinely want to support the project and can justify the expense in their situation. You know... like the original purpose of patreon's patrons, rather than this newer approach many have of treating it as some weird marketplace.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Crush knew the main purpose of the site when he signed on i'm sure. :LOL:

Also i'm positive they're not losing much if any noticeable profit when the game gets shared here, because i doubt there are a lot of people here (or anywhere?) who are ponying up 5 bucks a month just to get the releases a couple weeks early. That's not any kind of value proposition at all. It's an option for people who genuinely want to support the project and can justify the expense in their situation. You know... like the original purpose of patreon's patrons, rather than this newer approach many have of treating it as some weird marketplace.
I agree. If anything, F95 actually helps promotion wise. People play it and if they like it and are able to, they'll support it. I would dare to say that a big part of Crush's patrons came from this site, and the same is valid for the biggest part of the games shared here.

Viewing the game being shared here as something harmful would be utter nonsense.

But I do get ucetnafora's mildly sarcastic pun. It's a fairly valid point and I'm sure lots have thought the same thing he did.

Last edited:

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
pulAMeA Turkey is a location only Operations Officers can go to if the agent is old enough. Minimum age is 25, but this will be increased by several things like taking a gap year, going to Surval as an agent from an elite background, etc etc. Hope this helps!

Last edited:

pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
pulAMeA Turkey is a location only Operations Officers can go to if the agent is old enough. Minimum age is 23, but this will be increased by several things like taking a gap year, going to Surval as an agent from an elite background, etc etc. Hope this helps!
How old?

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes