xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
pulAMeA Turkey is a location only Operations Officers can go to if the agent is old enough. Minimum age is 23, but this will be increased by several things like taking a gap year, going to Surval as an agent from an elite background, etc etc. Hope this helps!
Tried the combination of things you suggested but didn't get to Turkey. There's probably some other variant missing.

I also tried different varations on previous versions to see if I could get my agent to Syria, but none panned out. Any tip?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Very interesting project!

Now, with the updated avatar there really should be an update to make the avatar larger. At least on Chrome the avatar is still only a fraction on the side while the resolution would clearly endure closer inspection. I'd want to see something like this:

Reactions: Breezerr

Routine

Oct 5, 2017
Seems like there's still some issues with breasts not integrating well with the rest of the avatar--there's a visible line around them and the shape doesn't seem right with some outfits (though maybe that is intentional if they're being compressed).

Regarding the planned Bangkok section: at the risk of being tiresome, because you've probably talked about this already in the dozens of pages here and Patreon threads, I hope you'll avoid a branching story model: I think they are bad for both work speed and story cohesion. You really only need a handful (2-4) of parallel tracks which mostly lead through the same major events to produce all the outcomes you could realistically want.

Reactions: Woody-1

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Very interesting project!

Now, with the updated avatar there really should be an update to make the avatar larger. At least on Chrome the avatar is still only a fraction on the side while the resolution would clearly endure closer inspection. I'd want to see something like this:
You can use the zoom in tool on your browser, it doesn't seem to noticeably lower the resolution. Screenshot (1).jpg

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
I'd be interested in adding options for the character starting the mission less sexually experienced (though perhaps with an active imagination). Of course, that would require some explanation of why she was picked for the job, but there are lots of possibilities; it's a test of the effectiveness of the hypnosis program, a bunch of agents have been compromised by a leak and she's one of the few who hasn't been compromised, a superior has it in for her and is setting her up to fail, or whatever. Not that I don't like protagonists who are outright sluts (I very much do!) but protagonists who start out innocent and get corrupted are lots of fun as well.

Reactions: Eldar and GitinGud

Blob

May 7, 2017
Agreed that the avatar could be bigger. You can barely make out smaller details like eye shape etc.
Zoom works as a workaround but then the rest of the game gets too big and you have to start scrolling

Reactions: maankamara

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Its really fun, but they still just add stuff before Bangkok and dont progress the story.
I think this is enough now and they should continue the main plot.

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Yes, I'm aware I can zoom in the browser, that's how my screenshot was taken. My point is that there is no reason the avatar is not full size on one side by default. Just a layout suggestion.
Ah, sorry dude. I would also like a different layout but don't want it to delay things for like another four months lol.

Reactions: Breezerr

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
No story progress after 4 months but tons of "cloathes", it's a shame!
Its really fun, but they still just add stuff before Bangkok and dont progress the story.
I think this is enough now and they should continue the main plot.
You guys clearly haven't spent time reading about the why's of these revamps to the current content. There are 2 more updates to come before the story progresses to Bangkok, because it's for features that like the clothing would take a lot more time developping them if Crush started going into Bangkok. These updates it's basically him preparing the game engine to fully work once the protagnist reaches Bangkok.

I'm also a bit tired of seeing the same content over and over again, but I fully understand the need for him to work on these issues now, rather than later, when it would take much more time. So, don't get your hopes up, because as I said previously, there are still two more updates with no story progression.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Ah so it's like early bugtest alpha for the actual content patch that will come sometime in 20200.
Should put that in the OP so people don't get their hopes up.
Fixed it for you, I would rather tell that game author dose not have idea for Bangkok. And after all that wait, whatever he/she do will be a disappointment. This is a twine game, not a C++, phyton or even java so any groundwork can be revised with a bit of effort. Still cool idea for a game.

Last edited:

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
More improvements, but no Bangkok. Will she ever get there? Or will she get on a plane bound for Russia by mistake? We don't know! The one thing we can be sure of is she's not going anywhere, not without more improvements. This game is improving itself to death!

SakuiSama

Jul 16, 2019
Fixed it for you, I would rather tell that game author dose not have idea for Bangkok. And after all that wait, whatever he do will be a disappointment. This is a twine game, not a C++, python or even java so any groundwork can be revised with a bit of effort. Still cool idea for a game.
Funny, I would actually expect the opposite. With the fact that C++ and other languages have classes, you can centralise a lot of the tasks through Object Orientated programming. How would Twine be harder than a central single file which requires a few lines to update rather than potentially many multiple references throughout the entirety of twine if not done in a similar manner? Perhaps I am missing something but at best it would be equivalent no?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
HTML is not a stable platform. Saving is not working. Clicking on the wrong button and you are out with no second question asking if you want to quit.
It is a bit repetitive especially doing Glasgow. Cant that be skipped some how?
Clothes in Glasgow are very restricted.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes