ayo1234

Jul 12, 2018
I like the idea of this game but last time i played it had little to offer. Is it still bare bones?

IZ2bSA80

Dec 25, 2017
Latest free version (1.3.6.2)
Latest Patron-only version (1.3.6.3 P)​

can you update OP?
Latest is 1.3.6.4P actually.
There is also a dev test version around but it's better to just wait for the next actual updates as .2/.3 and .4 are all minor updates and dev version is for testing purposes if i'm not mistaken.

Net001

Aug 16, 2017
Had hoped with the new update system we could see something more fleshed out already, those new RPG elements are taking a while to implement so looks like another month or 2 before we see actually new content.
Dev versions are basically for testing new mechanics like the last one for the life path so not missing out on much.

Reactions: jmueller

vultron

May 19, 2018
To be honest so far this game seems devoid of any actual choices so far it's just your character being told what she has to do with no actual choice and the psychologist is clearly evil.

quauwdsi

Oct 30, 2017
To be honest so far this game seems devoid of any actual choices so far it's just your character being told what she has to do with no actual choice and the psychologist is clearly evil.
You can choose to not be hypnotised, that will disable the forced choices.

Had hoped with the new update system we could see something more fleshed out already, those new RPG elements are taking a while to implement so looks like another month or 2 before we see actually new content.
Dev versions are basically for testing new mechanics like the last one for the life path so not missing out on much.
The lifepath stuff sound pretty interesting actually. Feels like it'll make your character feel more real, like there's something to actually corrupt.

Dirkusmaximus

Aug 28, 2017
To be honest so far this game seems devoid of any actual choices so far it's just your character being told what she has to do with no actual choice.
With twine games you generally find that you are either railroaded down particular paths with very little choice, or your choices turn out to be totally meaningless. There are a couple of exceptions, but it's massive extra work to allow meaningful choice so most devs don't seem to.

U

User_10739

It's perfectly fine to discuss the game here but don't take shots at other members, that is not fine.
Your preferences are your's, other's preferences are their's. Stop trying to bend others to yours.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
This is the best twine game I've played and I appreciate the efforts to make it better and better. Love the avatar system.

There is however a limit on the constant improvement I'm willing to take, Twine games never seem to progress very far and this is very much the case with literally nearly no new content to move this story along.

I hope at some point the creator is satisfied with their architectural work and focus on fleshing out more content.

DbatRT

Apr 8, 2018
Crushstation, I like your game, and I have some suggestion. Many games lack an important component. It is a system of reputation and fame. Its essence is that, depending on the player's acting, a certain reputation and fame is formed. Typically, reputation and fame depends on sexual events, from sex and ending with exposure in public.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S English is not my native language.

Croissanito

Aug 19, 2018
^ I disagree with everything he just said

Just because you want to see those mechanics doesn't mean that any game 'lacks' them. They just weren't part of the developers vision.

MosinNagant

Nov 16, 2016
This is the best twine game I've played and I appreciate the efforts to make it better and better. Love the avatar system.

There is however a limit on the constant improvement I'm willing to take, Twine games never seem to progress very far and this is very much the case with literally nearly no new content to move this story along.

I hope at some point the creator is satisfied with their architectural work and focus on fleshing out more content.
The above is exactly why I pulled my Patreon ... I love this game, but the extremely slow updates and the focus on constantly 'improving' rather than adding more content made me think that after over $100 spent during my time pledging that I simply was not getting enough for my money, not by a long shot!

Perhaps I'll return when updates get more regular and worthwhile, but I'm not going to hold my breath

DbatRT

Apr 8, 2018
Just because you want to see those mechanics doesn't mean that any game 'lacks' them.
The problem is that despite all the player's actions, the world remains speechless. The world does not react in any way, as if nothing happened, and this can be a problem.
Why is public exposure so exciting? Because people see you and think about you. But what if people ignore your nudity? Then there is no exciting feeling, nothing at all.

I've seen many examples of public exposure / humiliation or sex in games, but after these events nothing has changed at all. No one even remembers that. And this event though was exciting in the process, but after the end of the event... no one cares... and the player has nothing to worry about, because it does not affect the world in any way.
But it's another matter if the developer implements small scenes or sentences in a dialogue devoted to that exciting event in the past. After that, the excitement grows insanely: they know! They think about you! About those events and your body... about the stuffs you made...

There are still such annoying moments where, despite the huge changes in the main character, all the NPCs who see this simply ignore these changes... No matter what clothes you wear, no matter what you have on your face, it does not even matter whether you are dressed...

It is difficult to act out the role when nothing changes and past events have no weight.
If you have not played such games, then it will be difficult for you to understand. Just you have nothing to compare.

Well, I just want to make this an accent, because the game allows us to act out the role and therefore the game should respond to our decisions, npc should also react to all our actions. It is important to do so that we are interested not only in an exciting event, but also what other people will say about this event and our actions. This is an important point.

Reactions: Woody-1 and Amedore

Croissanito

Aug 19, 2018
All you're telling me is that you have a humiliation fetish and want to see it reflected on the game's development.
There will be consequences, as pointed out both by CS and the Swedish arms dealer snippet.
Still there is no reason to add a fame/reputation gimmick when the agent already has one. She's a whore, and turning tricks isn't that complicated.

3.50 star(s) 113 Votes