ScarletCrow

Mar 14, 2017
Sure, if he's that confident with his patrons and already quite content with the 6K per month, he can do that. Keep in mind that patrons might drop their support. And if he can't get some fresh flock of supporters, then the number could drop.

And, yes. I actually feel it's quite unfair to the Patrons to release the 1.6 version very soon to the public. Especially after the long wait. If it's up to me, I won't lock any feature for a Twine game. No point. I will just release to the public one version behind. So 1.6 should be released to public when the 1.7 drops for the Patrons. Sounds sensible to me. But still the issue is still the long wait between release, and the amount of content. Which he still got to overcome, both for the Patrons and general public.

ScarletCrow

Mar 14, 2017
So what exactly is the point of having a demo version that is a cut down version? As in, what do you expect to achieve?
Demo version is supposed to tease people to buy the full product. But think about it, demo only has value if it's actually fun, so people want more. And they have to also be able to see that the full version has substantially more fun than the demo to justify the price tag. Has Female Agent reached this point yet, though? Patreon enables people to judge for themselves how much a project is worth their support. Many actually go on and off with their support. So how will the closed release work for these kind of Patrons? Do you think they won't leak the older release for example? I really don't see the point in the "demo only for the public", except to appease the most hardcore of supporters.

dagoth_

Jun 10, 2017
Good man, this guy seems to get a lot of free passes when it comes to uploaders for a game that hasn't moved forward for over a year.
I get where you're coming from. But I do enjoy playing it over and over again, so I think the wait time is quite worth it. The 1.6 update may seem small but the changes are there, if the next update finally focuses on the story, it could be the best html game on here.

chaien5a

Jul 15, 2017
I get where you're coming from. But I do enjoy playing it over and over again, so I think the wait time is quite worth it. The 1.6 update may seem small but the changes are there, if the next update finally focuses on the story, it could be the best html game on here.
my man , if you play csgo , I would like to share you some items , not much but not trash either so

• Haha
Reactions: dagoth_

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I dont really understand how he can get that support and the development is still that slow.

I do like the game and there is potential. Because what we have is really fun and shows some nice customization options. But that we still wait to arrive in Bangkok ...

In the end I am happy that there is so much support for this game, but on the other side I think there should be more progress. This update took what? 8 Month or even more? ... When you look at other projects and see what they deliver in that time with lower budgets. Sure foundation work is important and maybe you have to get everything in place before you can add substantial story content ...

I mean ... when you are a 5$ patreon for just this update, you paid 40$ or more just for that updated sex scene and some QoL updates. I have to look for my money and I think the 40$ I spend for Borderlands 3 on steam is the better investment ... - yeah it is not the same, but even compared to other projects (like the games in my sig) this is a tough sell.

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
I love the concept of this game but Jesus Christ get to Bangkok. The game is about a secret agent going undercover as a whore and we have yet to leave Dubai. I hate to be negative but the story never advances. Even when clever things are done like the training mission, it never goes anywhere. Write the story.

3.50 star(s) 110 Votes