Recommending Female domination Games

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Reading comments here you can say one thing for sure: Femdom attracts philosophers. ;)
Schopenhauer would like to disagree lol.

I don't think I'll ever be good enough at making a game myself as I don't know how to code or make art for games
I definitely regret not learning how to draw at some point. Teaming up with an artist would be the next best thing.
Probably my favorite is louisethesmall. Pencil art with gothic style and fantasy stories coupled with art. Sometimes just creature designs. You would like him too I think, but be warned some of his giantess stuff has snuff/gore. I tend to tune those out while enjoying the milder works.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Hi all, I made a render when I started with Daz, I thought I share it with you guys, I am curious what you think about it. Also important: the male is a dwarf (or should be), and not a kid.

View attachment 914441 View attachment 914441
Hot! :love:

Well, I would personally prefer the guy to have body proportions more similar to a normal adult (lake if the ladies were giantesses). But still HOT!

Reactions: Aseratrix

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hi all, I made a render when I started with Daz, I thought I share it with you guys, I am curious what you think about it. Also important: the male is a dwarf (or should be), and not a kid.

View attachment 914441 View attachment 914441
I dunno how critical I should be with this? As someone that is a pervert, I love it, its pretty hot! I kinda wish he had more hair, or was prepped to be that nude? from a technical view, I see a couple of errors, but I don't know if thats the kind of feedback you want. Still, I love forced face smooshing into pussy/ass. I'm also a huge fan (its underrated/used in my opinion) of girl taking control of the guy and moving/thrusting into him to teach him how to do it (with or without a strap-on, just the fact they are back there and humiliating them by showing them how to properly use their dick is exciting to me)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I dunno how critical I should be with this? As someone that is a pervert, I love it, its pretty hot! I kinda wish he had more hair, or was prepped to be that nude? from a technical view, I see a couple of errors, but I don't know if thats the kind of feedback you want. Still, I love forced face smooshing into pussy/ass. I'm also a huge fan (its underrated/used in my opinion) of girl taking control of the guy and moving/thrusting into him to teach him how to do it (with or without a strap-on, just the fact they are back there and humiliating them by showing them how to properly use their dick is exciting to me)
You can be as critical as you want really :) This was my first try at rendering something femdom, and I had trouble with making a small manlike creature, so...and sure its full of errors, I just wondered if the scene as such is arousing in a femdomy way, I guess it is based on your response. Thanks.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Hot! :love:

Well, I would personally prefer the guy to have body proportions more similar to a normal adult (lake if the ladies were giantesses). But still HOT!
Yeah, the guy does look like a child, I was hesitating sharing it for that reason, I have few daz tools and/or models, I aimed at a dwarf, but it didn't come off right. But thanks for liking it!

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I don't think I'll ever be good enough at making a game myself as I don't know how to code or make art for games, but I've written some fanfiction stories in the past and that novel
This is somewhat off topic, but just saying, my art is basically stick figures in MS Paint. That said, I have a friend who makes a web comic, I love this, been following it for about 8 years now. He had a base to start, but look at what he started from:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, he started off "not bad" but I seriously watched this guy work very hard and he's come really far. It's not too late to pick up or learn a skill, you just have to be willing to try and keep it going. I'm not a game dev by any stretch, I've dreamed and thought about it for many years, but I've decided to take my first steps. I really don't know what will come of it, but I decided to give it a shot, and if I can do it, you can do it! (give me 3 months to come back and say "I can't do it!")

edit: obligatory credit and shamless plug, my friend Crave/Jackie who makes webcomics (not for kids, but nothing femdom either. Its a pretty slice of life and chill story)

Yeah, the guy does look like a child, I was hesitating sharing it for that reason, I have few daz tools and/or models, I aimed at a dwarf, but it didn't come off right. But thanks for liking it!
Adding some body hair will go a long way in fixing that, but I know Daz makes you pay extra for those kinds of assets

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I also recently tried an alpha giantess game, "Dwindling away". The animation and art is pretty good, and while it does have vore it is only with 1 character and you can avoid it completely. I haven't seen it in this thread before (I believe it's harder to find because they only tagged it "female domination", not femdom as well) and all in all I think there is more than one hour worth of content already, so for anyone interested in giantess/shrinking, here you go:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dwindling-away-v0-18-openhighhat-vman.62026/

Also, thanks to everyone for the encouragement to learn art! I think at the moment I am content with supporting femdom games with ideas/money, at least until I finish my book as it would be hard to focus both on that and learning to code and make art at the same time, but, you know, never say never! I'll consider it for the future and look forward to any projects any of you decide to commit to as well!

Reactions: Aseratrix

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
(the ). Doesn't have a thread on f95zone, but it exists! Is anyone allowed to bring it here? Either way, I wouldn't have the skill to post it here, but this thread does not bar me from it!

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
(the ). Doesn't have a thread on f95zone, but it exists! Is anyone allowed to bring it here? Either way, I wouldn't have the skill to post it here, but this thread does not bar me from it!
Now that you brought it up, you can talk to one of the uploaders (or someone here can) and make a request, once you make a request thread and provide the place to get it, one of them will...eventually...maybe?...get it set up

Reactions: Ianuda and pabo

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Why has nobody in this thread suggested Sanguine Rose by DuskyHallows? I had to sift through HemdomBlog to find it. It seems amazing, at first glance. You can get dominated by your own prisoner girl, makes absolute sense. The art is exquisite, the dialogue high-IQ. There is a maledom path, apparently, but its existence only makes my submissiveness... more potent? (I was trying to paraphrase the from the ancient times.)

On another note, by trying to decipher which dialogue is less maledom, I caught myself remembering how submissiveness is generally tied to spinelessness and indecisiveness. (I have no idea whether this particular game espouses such a stereotype, however.) I could see it being the case on the "slave spectrum", but it shouldn't be the case for the non-relationship life matters of the character. But it is so often the trope that "the character is overall a loser, and with women, too, imagine my shock". All I'm trying to do is to define femdom as a proper precise philosophical term.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Why has nobody in this thread suggested Sanguine Rose by DuskyHallows? I had to sift through HemdomBlog to find it. It seems amazing, at first glance. You can get dominated by your own prisoner girl, makes absolute sense. The art is exquisite, the dialogue high-IQ. There is a maledom path, apparently, but its existence only makes my submissiveness... more potent? (I was trying to paraphrase the from the ancient times.)

On another note, by trying to decipher which dialogue is less maledom, I caught myself remembering how submissiveness is generally tied to spinelessness and indecisiveness. (I have no idea whether this particular game espouses such a stereotype, however.) I could see it being the case on the "slave spectrum", but it shouldn't be the case for the non-relationship life matters of the character. But it is so often the trope that "the character is overall a loser, and with women, too, imagine my shock". All I'm trying to do is to define femdom as a proper precise philosophical term.
Because while I agree the story, the art, and everything is high quality, its not exactly what I consider to be a top tier femdom game, that said, looking back on my other posts thats a pretty poor excuse. I kinda feel like this is less of a list of "best" and becoming a list of "any" since lets be real...just finding any game that has some femdom content is pretty nice to find. I was actually trying to be more selective and saying games that are mostly femdom, but at some point it just started being more general. That said, Sanguine Rose is pretty good (and HemdomBlog is wonderful as well, I found that through Salia)

Last edited:

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Because while I agree the story, the art, and everything is high quality, its not exactly what I consider to be a top tier femdom game..
What do you mean not a "top-tier femdom game"? You admit that it's top-tier, and it's femdom, doesn't addition work? Simple arithmetic(s). It can't be the maledom parts. Or do you have in mind the kind of a "pecking order femdom" it offers? Because that too is femdom (kind of a reverse NTR kind of femdom, but still).

It generally irks me when the author of the game assumes a thing not necessary for femdom is all there is to it (such as a spineless male, or pegging), but there's nothing like that here (aside maybe from power fantasy and politics, but power is indeed domination, so it even fits).[/s]

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
What do you mean not a "top-tier femdom game"? You admit that it's top-tier, and it's femdom, doesn't addition work? Simple arithmetic. It can't be the maledom parts. Or do you have in mind the kind of a "pecking order femdom" it offers? Because that too is femdom (kind of a reverse NTR kind of femdom, but still).

It generally irks me when the author of the game assumes a thing not necessary for femdom is all there is to it (such as a spineless male, or pegging), but there's nothing like that here (aside maybe from power fantasy and politics, but power is indeed domination, so it even fits).
Wow, you're quite rude. Okay, first of all: anything described as "Peak/best/Ultimate/etc." is subjective. It's going to vary from person to person. The story is great, the art is great. Does it fit my *PERSONAL* definition for best femdom? No, not really. I don't particular feel any need to defend myself beyond this to you, but I'll ask you refrain from trying to say I said things I clearly have not (I said it was high quality, but didn't fit into top tier, like you're trying to elude I said. I did not). If you want it to be some super great thing and are just unhappy because I said I didn't consider it part of the best, that's a you problem. Don't bother me anymore. Don't rant at me over some bullshit hangup you have.

EDIT: Look, I am sorry but not sorry this comes off as harsh. I am sick and tired having to explain or defend my interests all the time and put up with people shitting over things I like. I make it a point to not shit on anyone else's tastes, so being accused of that when I clearly didn't do that pisses me right the fuck off. I really don't want an argument. If you think its great, fine, enjoy it. I liked the game too. It just wasn't something I considered at the time when people ask recommendations, and I acknowledged my own critera makes that a poor excuse. Fact is though, I REAAAAAAAAALLY am sick of fighting and arguing over this shit. So honestly, leave me the fuck alone. I like what I like. I don't what I don't. I don't really want to bother anyone.

Last edited:

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Wow, you're quite rude. Okay, first of all: anything described as "Peak/best/Ultimate/etc." is subjective. It's going to vary from person to person. The story is great, the art is great. Does it fit my *PERSONAL* definition for best femdom? No, not really. I don't particular feel any need to defend myself beyond this to you, but I'll ask you refrain from trying to say I said things I clearly have not (I said it was high quality, but didn't fit into top tier, like you're trying to elude I said. I did not). If you want it to be some super great thing and are just unhappy because I said I didn't consider it part of the best, that's a you problem. Don't bother me anymore. Don't rant at me over some bullshit hangup you have.
How am I rude? My taking your praise of the game as your claiming it a top-tier game is probably misrepresentation, I concede here, but how is it rude? Either way, it works for my argument - you appreciate the game, and admit its femdom features, thus I draw the conclusion that it's a good femdom game. How is that incorrect, and/or how is that rude? (Btw, I didn't know putting s in square brackets makes strikethrough text.)

> "Does it fit my *PERSONAL* definition for best femdom? No, not really."
The thread isn't even called "best femdom games". It's a femdom game, thus I add it to the list by mentioning it.

> "If you want it to be some super great thing and are just unhappy because I said I didn't consider it part of the best, that's a you problem."
You're not even the topic starter! Where did you get the idea that I'm calling out specifically you?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
How am I rude? My taking your praise of the game as your claiming it a top-tier game is probably misrepresentation, I concede here, but how is it rude? Either way, it works for my argument - you appreciate the game, and admit its femdom features, thus I draw the conclusion that it's a good femdom game. How is that incorrect, and/or how is that rude? (Btw, I didn't know putting s in square brackets makes strikethrough text.)

> "Does it fit my *PERSONAL* definition for best femdom? No, not really."
The thread isn't even called "best femdom games". It's a femdom game, thus I add it to the list by mentioning it.

> "If you want it to be some super great thing and are just unhappy because I said I didn't consider it part of the best, that's a you problem."
You're not even the topic starter! Where did you get the idea that I'm calling out specifically you?
See my edit. Now leave me alone. I realize you probably wrote this while I edited. I really, really, really don't care. What I do care about is that things that should be fun for me and people I thought might relate to me do not. You win the argument or whatever the fuck it is you want.

Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
See my edit. Now leave me alone. I realize you probably wrote this while I edited. I really, really, really don't care. What I do care about is that things that should be fun for me and people I thought might relate to me do not. You win the argument or whatever the fuck it is you want.
It's alright, I'm not offended or anything. Again, I was never singling out specifically you, and I wanted to hear your analysis of the game and its kind of femdom (I literally just discovered it hours ago, it's like Game of Thrones, but femdom).