Recommending Female domination Games

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
It's alright, I'm not offended or anything. Again, I was never singling out specifically you, and I wanted to hear your analysis of the game and its kind of femdom (I literally just discovered it hours ago, it's like Game of Thrones, but femdom).
See thats different. I don't mind discussing it (also the whole thing about "best" is from me, as in I recommend what I think is best, because I want people to get a good impression of the genre. So Sanguine Rose just didn't pop in the front of that. I'll explain I guess here).

Firstly, the game excels in the mental aspect. It's very great in how its not about just whipping or physical force (though that has some parts in it too), but there is the mental games played and the fact she is absolutely a master at strategy, be it battle or wits. The game is cerebral on a lot of levels, which makes the fact it all works out much more impressive. I can't remember all details because its been...I think about two years now since I played it, but I do remember how tricky it is to navigate and how the game can send you to heaven or hell based on a single choice.

Why I don't/didn't have it spring immediately to mind when recommending femdom games: while this is a very poor excuse as I said, I have two main things when it comes to things I reaaaally like. 1) fetishes that absolutely drive me wild OR and this is the bigger one, 2) The femdom shows some form of aftercare/loving relationship that is an actual relationship and not just built on abuse. Sanguine Rose is a slow burn and is more about keeping the player guessing and wondering the entire game, unable to reconcile what's the truth until they hit an ending. In that sense, I consider Sanguine Rose an excellent game in general. In terms of fetishes I find appealing or that sense of love/true relationship, it has neither, as such its not the first thing that comes to my mind personally.

Hopefully this clarifies things a bit.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
In that sense, I consider Sanguine Rose an excellent game in general. In terms of fetishes I find appealing or that sense of love/true relationship, it has neither, as such its not the first thing that comes to my mind personally.

Hopefully this clarifies things a bit.
On my first playthrough, I took a deliberately submissive role, and thus missed that detective-like vibe. It is more apparent in other routes (especially the betrayal one where there is this line as to whether you can trust your companions). Still, the discussion of people's strategies with Carmen seemed quite intimate and understanding to me. And the main character can find his place in the femdom pecking order, which is deep.

But thanks for explaining your point, it's clearer now!

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I have started playing Magebuster by Belgerum! Both characters are fully voiced in English! It's about a cocky spirit getting summoned and dominated by a cute mage girl Sophia! That's literally what I was searching!

And it's a visual novel with a fighting system! Which is quite challenging and thought-out. I lost on purpose (let's assume) the first time, and she disrespects the MC. But the fight can actually be drawn out! And then there is dialogue! This is so high-IQ, unironically. No tutorial, but the lines actually matter.

Just to think that in WoW duels are done by neckbeards. And the lore makes sense - the familiars, the magic circles... This checks so many fetishes for me.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
The femdom shows some form of aftercare/loving relationship that is an actual relationship and not just built on abuse.
I feel your pain, I kinda dialed back a bit my commenting on this site, for I felt I was almost alone bravely defending femdom in different games tagged with it. Until one day, I have given a facepalm to a comment which simply called femdom "crap". The next morning I look into the forum and what do I see? At least 30 of my comments were facepalmed back by that individual in an attempt at revenge.

So the last thing I wish to experience is femdom lovers getting on each others toes about which fetish they don't like. For example I saw people complaining about the Mistresses of the Forest for containing mainly foot related femdom, others complain about the scat or urination in other games, yet others feel like this game is too light or that one too extreme...I am just happy that there are ANY femdom related games out there. That being said, I would love to see a femdom game which is truly "just built on abuse", some really extreme one which is very wide in its fetish repertoire, but I would never berate a femdom game for having a loving/aftercare aspect if I encounter it. But I certainly don't like as much games (even if I don't really voice it) where femdom is not alone or a separate route entirely but one in which you have 10 females of which 1 maybe has a femdom scene or two of the most milquetoast kind. Or games which have 0% femdom yet still have the tag, like "Earn Your Freedom" where the MC is literally pushed to serve males in all manners, BUT its femdom because it has one girl who collects the money from you each week (+1 foot fetish scene), and another "Mistress" who teaches you how to suck cock. That's my two cents on the issue.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I feel your pain, I kinda dialed back a bit my commenting on this site, for I felt I was almost alone bravely defending femdom in different games tagged with it. Until one day, I have given a facepalm to a comment which simply called femdom "crap". The next morning I look into the forum and what do I see? At least 30 of my comments were facepalmed back by that individual in an attempt at revenge.

So the last thing I wish to experience is femdom lovers getting on each others toes about which fetish they don't like. For example I saw people complaining about the Mistresses of the Forest for containing mainly foot related femdom, others complain about the scat or urination in other games, yet others feel like this game is too light or that one too extreme...I am just happy that there are ANY femdom related games out there. That being said, I would love to see a femdom game which is truly "just built on abuse", some really extreme one which is very wide in its fetish repertoire, but I would never berate a femdom game for having a loving/aftercare aspect if I encounter it. But I certainly don't like as much games (even if I don't really voice it) where femdom is not alone or a separate route entirely but one in which you have 10 females of which 1 maybe has a femdom scene or two of the most milquetoast kind. Or games which have 0% femdom yet still have the tag, like "Earn Your Freedom" where the MC is literally pushed to serve males in all manners, BUT its femdom because it has one girl who collects the money from you each week (+1 foot fetish scene), and another "Mistress" who teaches you how to suck cock. That's my two cents on the issue.
Yeah, I feel you. You and I often winding up crossing paths, I said before, we don't agree 100% on everything, but I really admire and appreciate you. I like hearing your points of views, and people are just...blah. I don't wanna get to side tracked, thank you for what you say and do. I often find myself searching to find what "femdom" is in a game that has every sign of being a footjob for one scene, to find your comments that are quite helpful in helping me find out what games are worth time and those that aren't.

Edit: btw, I know that guy with the facepalm thing, he did the same to me too <_< I'm like 90% sure that is a kid that has no business being on this site

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, I feel you. You and I often winding up crossing paths, I said before, we don't agree 100% on everything, but I really admire and appreciate you. I like hearing your points of views, and people are just...blah. I don't wanna get to side tracked, thank you for what you say and do. I often find myself searching to find what "femdom" is in a game that has every sign of being a footjob for one scene, to find your comments that are quite helpful in helping me find out what games are worth time and those that aren't.

Edit: btw, I know that guy with the facepalm thing, he did the same to me too <_< I'm like 90% sure that is a kid that has no business being on this site
Thanks. Indeed there are a few commenters, you among them, whose insight into a game immediately clarifies it if its worth trying or not. Yeah, we don't agree 100%, but that's my point, we don't have to, as long as we support - at least morally - each other in any games with a femdom aspect, even if not all the fetishes included are for us specifically. I even softened my stance on futadom for the same sense of solidarity. Heck, I don't mind if one of "my" games has a maledom path too, as long as people do not over-swamp the game's comments (which sadly usually happens) with thinly veiled expressions of disapproval, low key aimed at the creators to influence them in their direction. Even "hecker", since I saw all the hate towards NTR, I really promised myself not to complain about it, especially that the hate is usually directed towards NTR games where the male is cheated on, which is in total sync with the general misogyny otherwise witnessed. Oh, and all those "simp" and "spineless" comments...those are also directly or indirectly aimed at males who "let" females be the "bosses". The only way I can imagine combating it, is by embracing my inner simp and proudly affirming my status as a card carying simp. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
he only way I can imagine combating it, is by embracing my inner simp and proudly affirming my status as a card carying simp. :ROFLMAO:
I'm a little peeved, my "supporter" icons under my avatar don't reflect all the stuff I actually support. Ever since that one guy really pissed me off with his "throwing around money" comment, I wanted to show my badges. Only one shows though, even though I'm supporting like 13 creators. I want them to get exposure as well anyway. Also people accuse people of being leeches, I absolutely support games I think deserve it. Not everyone is a pirate :p People laugh at people like me saying I'm a simp, or weak, or gay, or whatever, but to me it just looks like while I support and help nourish hobbies, apparently the acceptable way to be is a douche? Really, its laughable.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'm a little peeved, my "supporter" icons under my avatar don't reflect all the stuff I actually support. Ever since that one guy really pissed me off with his "throwing around money" comment, I wanted to show my badges. Only one shows though, even though I'm supporting like 13 creators. I want them to get exposure as well anyway. Also people accuse people of being leeches, I absolutely support games I think deserve it. Not everyone is a pirate :p People laugh at people like me saying I'm a simp, or weak, or gay, or whatever, but to me it just looks like while I support and help nourish hobbies, apparently the acceptable way to be is a douche? Really, its laughable.
Maybe put some of those game's fan art below your name? Honestly I am in dire straits this year financially to say the least, so I could not support any games that way yet. But I try to do my best with ratings and positive comments. When I will have the means I will certainly support a handful of games at least, I completely agree with you that its a good thing.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
the hate is usually directed towards NTR games where the male is cheated on, which is in total sync with the general misogyny otherwise witnessed.
How is NTR connected to misogyny, dare I ask? I for one prefer to view it as gaydom, submission to another male. True femdom NTR is when the girl "makes the guy cheat" (in the traditional, truly misogynist wording) - or cucks the male's girl (in the sex-neutral wording). It barely exists, and thus mostly flies under the radar - truly a mark of a femdom subgenre.

Is Mahou Mating femdom?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
How is NTR connected to misogyny, dare I ask? I for one prefer to view it as gaydom, submission to another male. True femdom NTR is when the girl "makes the guy cheat" (in the traditional, truly misogynist wording) - or cucks the male's girl (in the sex-neutral wording). It barely exists, and thus mostly flies under the radar - truly a mark of a femdom subgenre.

Is Mahou Mating femdom?
I don't fully understand what you wrote, but answering your first question:

Well, in our western misogynistic culture if a guy cheats on a woman, that is seen as a macho thing, its celebrated, its "a harem" on this site (the guy MC basically cheats on all the girls in the harem no?), on the other hand if a woman cheats on the male, then she is seen as a whore, maybe as a gold-digger, a slut, and any other demeaning attribute you can think of.

The woman who is cheated on by a male is seen as a "whore" again, nothing special, "just another idiot bimbo, like all women", just fitting the gender stereotype of weak femininity - in fact she would be chastised if she were to stand up for herself (that would break the meek and weak element of femininity as construed), that would be too "manly" of her. While the male who has been cheated is seen as weak, as someone who fell short of the expectation of masculinity, hence a bringer of shame onto all males, he is seen as not a "real man", more like a woman (notice all the negative traits put into femininity when it comes to internal "qualities" - it is also worth noting here, that homophobia is also partially due to misogyny: as a sense of crisis of the hetero-normative manly manhood image one is forced to see abandoned).

If a woman cheats she is "loose", if a man cheats, he is a "boss player". Notice the double standard? The male in a relationship in which he can not assert himself is seen as shameful, seen as a betrayal of masculine norms, a woman who can not assert herself is seen as fulfilling her role as expected. The woman truly breaks the stereotype and irks the precepts of her gender-role, if and when she dares to be in charge, if she controls the situation: and normally in the kind of NTR where the woman actively cheats, she is active, in control and therefore seen as having too much power over the male which reverses her traditional role (and it is this kind of NTR which in the west people hate) - quite analogously as in femdom.

Based on all that I saw on this site, NTR is mainly disliked in the case of a woman's infidelity - again, since the male is assumed to have the power in a relationship, she is not awarded full agency, instead the male of the relationship is chastised for "letting her woman" "walk all over him", for being "spineless" <- what becomes visible is not the female's independence, but the male's failure to perform masculinity. What is being hurt here is the typical male ego, which in this scenario is confronted with an alternative manhood at odds with the macho and in control picture our culture demands of males. If a game has a male MC who has 7 girlfriends at once, that is not even considered NTR, yet obviously he cheats on and has relationship with multiple women at the expense of the feelings of some of those women <- this has gotten the moniker "harem". If a woman has a "harem" of male suitors, and one of those males is the MC you are supposed to identify with, and you are a typical male, then that will not seem to you cool at all, you would rebel against it, and in order to prove how real of a man you are, you will have two options: call the female a "whore" and distance yourself from the weak betrayer of "manliness" with utter horror.

Now, I am not particularly into being cheated on, being ntrd is not one of my fetishes, but it made me think, and I see a lot of parallels in the independent selfishness of an ntr-ing woman and the dominance of a femme fatale dominant woman. Both are for us "beta" males only, for "alpha" males are the standard-bearers of normative masculinity. Classic patriarchal misoginistic perspective sees all women as "beta" when compared to males, but it hates even more the males who submit to females, whether by NTR meekness, "gayness" or submission, because they are seen as a THREAT to the idea that all males are dominant, just as dominant females represent a threat to the idea that all females are submissive. Heck, this narrative is so strong, that even actually gay males are seen as playing a "woman's role". This all adds up nicely, gay males, submissive males, or males who endure and accept being cheated on and still "cling" to their woman, all are seen as "defective males", males who failed at being what "men are supposed to be". Similarly, women who don't lay down to the whims of men, lesbians who don't care for men, dominant females, etc are seen as defective women. "Simps" and "Karens" you see.

That's why - as far as I understood your comment - even you are seeing it from the classic male-centric pov when you say that the "cuck" is submitting to another male, rather than to the fancy and will of his woman, you like generally almost every male-socialized individual, you see the agency residing in the male, the woman in this triangle/equation is just a prop between a weak male (unworthy of being called a man) and a real man, the latter who takes charge of the weak male's woman.

I may have misunderstood you, but I am really having trouble with your way of expressing thoughts more than the usual, it may be my fault or the fault of your way of communicating, or finally it also may be, because we have opposing perceptions. I can't decide.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019

Well, in our western misogynistic culture if a guy cheats on a woman, that is seen as a macho thing, its celebrated, its "a harem" on this site (the guy MC basically cheats on all the girls in the harem no?), on the other hand if a woman cheats on the male, then she is seen as a whore, maybe as a gold-digger, a slut, and any other demeaning attribute you can think of.

The woman who is cheated on by a male is seen as a "whore" again, nothing special, "just another idiot bimbo, like all women", just fitting the gender stereotype of weak femininity - in fact she would be chastised if she were to stand up for herself (that would break the meek and weak element of femininity as construed), that would be too "manly" of her. While the male who has been cheated is seen as weak, as someone who fell short of the expectation of masculinity, hence a bringer of shame onto all males, he is seen as not a "real man", more like a woman (notice all the negative traits put into femininity when it comes to internal "qualities" - it is also worth noting here, that homophobia is also partially due to misogyny: as a sense of crisis of the hetero-normative manly manhood image one is forced to see abandoned).

If a woman cheats she is "loose", if a man cheats, he is a "boss player". Notice the double standard? The male in a relationship in which he can not assert himself is seen as shameful, seen as a betrayal of masculine norms, a woman who can not assert herself is seen as fulfilling her role as expected. The woman truly breaks the stereotype and irks the precepts of her gender-role, if and when she dares to be in charge, if she controls the situation: and normally in the kind of NTR where the woman actively cheats, she is active, in control and therefore seen as having too much power over the male which reverses her traditional role (and it is this kind of NTR which in the west people hate) - quite analogously as in femdom.

Based on all that I saw on this site, NTR is mainly disliked in the case of a woman's infidelity - again, since the male is assumed to have the power in a relationship, she is not awarded full agency, instead the male of the relationship is chastised for "letting her woman" "walk all over him", for being "spineless" <- what becomes visible is not the female's independence, but the male's failure to perform masculinity. What is being hurt here is the typical male ego, which in this scenario is confronted with an alternative manhood at odds with the macho and in control picture our culture demands of males. If a game has a male MC who has 7 girlfriends at once, that is not even considered NTR, yet obviously he cheats on and has relationship with multiple women at the expense of the feelings of some of those women <- this has gotten the moniker "harem". If a woman has a "harem" of male suitors, and one of those males is the MC you are supposed to identify with, and you are a typical male, then that will not seem to you cool at all, you would rebel against it, and in order to prove how real of a man you are, you will have two options: call the female a "whore" and distance yourself from the weak betrayer of "manliness" with utter horror.

Now, I am not particularly into being cheated on, being ntrd is not one of my fetishes, but it made me think, and I see a lot of parallels in the independent selfishness of an ntr-ing woman and the dominance of a femme fatale dominant woman. Both are for us "beta" males only, for "alpha" males are the standard-bearers of normative masculinity. Classic patriarchal misoginistic perspective sees all women as "beta" when compared to males, but it hates even more the males who submit to females, whether by NTR meekness, "gayness" or submission, because they are seen as a THREAT to the idea that all males are dominant, just as dominant females represent a threat to the idea that all females are submissive. Heck, this narrative is so strong, that even actually gay males are seen as playing a "woman's role". This all adds up nicely, gay males, submissive males, or males who endure and accept being cheated on and still "cling" to their woman, all are seen as "defective males", males who failed at being what "men are supposed to be". Similarly, women who don't lay down to the whims of men, lesbians who don't care for men, dominant females, etc are seen as defective women. "Simps" and "Karens" you see.

That's why - as far as I understood your comment - even you are seeing it from the classic male-centric pov when you say that the "cuck" is submitting to another male, rather than to the fancy and will of his woman, you like generally almost every male-socialized individual, you see the agency residing in the male, the woman in this triangle/equation is just a prop between a weak male (unworthy of being called a man) and a real man, the latter who takes charge of the weak male's woman.

I may have misunderstood you, but I am really having trouble with your way of expressing thoughts more than the usual, it may be my fault or the fault of your way of communicating, or finally it also may be, because we have opposing perceptions. I can't decide.
Only other points I personally would add (keeping these short and to the point):

-In NTR where the woman is stolen by a different man, it's almost always due to her craving and unable to fight against his cock (pretty misogynistic there)

-The cucked guy is almost always referred to weak as a woman, in fact, although I love it, one of the biggest catch phrases with pegging is "how does it feel to be fucked like a woman by a woman?!" as if that is inherently a bad thing. It's like the societal saying "you throw like a girl"

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I'm not afraid to: 1) ask loaded questions; 2) write in a supremely autistic way, so my condolences.

1. I'm not sure we're talking about the same Western culture. Afaik, when Dr. Disrespect cheated on his wife, he got booed off Twitch by all the simps in the world.
2. Are you sure it's the Westerners and not the... non-Westerners? The Westerners are the most feminist culture in the history of this planet, you can't possibly accuse them of "misogyny". This is the ceiling. If anything, you should blame the Japanese and... other races, although I'm not sure what percentage of consumers of pornographic games are non-Americans.
3. Harem is: 1) Japanese-derived; 2) a male fantasy.

This is indeed fascinating. As far as I understand, the consumers of hentai games do seem more unhinged than your typical American netizen. Far closer to what I've heard of other cultures. This is why I think these people are non-Americans. And another point - these folks seem to hold strong views pertaining to the genres of pornography, i.e., femdom is discouraged, and male supremacy fantasies are quite hardcore. Are you arguing that these fantasies should not exist? Or that people should not defend their fetishes (mind you, defending and attacking are inseparable, I fully expect maledom-lovers to harass the femdom-folks, it's a constant struggle).

Conversely, I never see misogyny on the SFW Western Internet. Never. This is the most hilarious point. Because I have been looking for it. And it breaks my heart whenever I see such vicious attacks on the mildest femdom either on f95zone or on nhentai because I know these people are simps IRL.

The woman who is cheated on by a male is seen as a "whore" again, nothing special, "just another idiot bimbo, like all women",
That's what you get when free love triumphs - I don't exactly care about inherent misogyny ("fairness"), what I miss is the strong family unit which once was the strength of such traditional societies as the USSR. Nobody should fuck around.

just fitting the gender stereotype of weak femininity - in fact she would be chastised if she were to stand up for herself (that would break the meek and weak element of femininity as construed), that would be too "manly" of her.
The irony is that any case of real-life female supremacy is built upon the weakness of men. This is why I take great pains for me to separate sexual femdom and societal role reversal. Normies constantly confuse them, to nobody's advantage.

(notice all the negative traits put into femininity when it comes to internal "qualities" - it is also worth noting here, that homophobia is also partially due to misogyny: as a sense of crisis of the hetero-normative manly manhood image one is forced to see abandoned).
What's wrong with being strong? It's only the Christian Americans/Europeans, alone in the world, who find this masochistic (in a non-constructive way) pleasure in self-flagellation. Life is a struggle, losers should be: 1) helped; 2) mocked; 3) sent to the camps.

If a woman cheats she is "loose", if a man cheats, he is a "boss player". Notice the double standard?
Only in the care-free bourgeois societies of the Neochristian West where the sexual debauchery of the chads is celebrated, where people don't know hardship, where there is no sense of identity other than a competition to be perceived as the weakest. My response to bourgeois feminism stems from the wider worldview of history and geography - these questions will be resolved when a more sustainable civilisation takes the throne of Washington.

If a woman has a "harem" of male suitors, and one of those males is the MC you are supposed to identify with, and you are a typical male, then that will not seem to you cool at all, you would rebel against it, and in order to prove how real of a man you are, you will have two options: call the female a "whore" and distance yourself from the weak betrayer of "manliness" with utter horror.
So what is the target of your critique? That the majority of the consumers are male? I'm quite sure, from the female PoV, these traditional "harem" games would be unattractive - but said females lack the voice because they do not exist (virtually).

Classic patriarchal misoginistic perspective sees all women as "beta" when compared to males, but it hates even more the males who submit to females, whether by NTR meekness, "gayness" or submission, because they are seen as a THREAT to the idea that all males are dominant, just as dominant females represent a threat to the idea that all females are submissive. Heck, this narrative is so strong, that even actually gay males are seen as playing a "woman's role". This all adds up nicely, gay males, submissive males, or males who endure and accept being cheated on and still "cling" to their woman, all are seen as "defective males", males who failed at being what "men are supposed to be". Similarly, women who don't lay down to the whims of men, lesbians who don't care for men, dominant females, etc are seen as defective women. "Simps" and "Karens" you see.
Now this is interesting! I wonder what you mean by "seen as a threat" - seen by whom and when? A spineless male who allows his wife to run the household is a threat to... his male mates? Maybe, you're right. But nothing of this exists anymore. The USSR fell. Now, there are only chads > women >>> all non-chads , reduced to betas and incels.

As most of this feminist theory, it seems misdirected and outdated. Now, if anyone has to rise up, it is the incel gamers against the chad bourgeoisie. For truthfully I'm telling you now, female nature has been demonstrated as inadequate in this great Christian/secular feminist experiment.

1. I identify with the male because I'm male, and don't cross-dress. So much so that I have never appreciated lesbian content (with exceptions such as boot-licking). So much so that in pornography, I prefer censored JAVs because dicks are gay.
2. I do believe that if the hentai consumers seen here are Americans, and they are equating femdom with feminism (in an unfavourable light), then it could be derived from the reaction of the remaining male chauvinists against the triumph of feminism.
3. I myself lead a sheltered life and don't have to deal either with normies or the feminism in general, and I unironically view femdom as a patriarchal fetish. Even though I'm not a fan of the maxim "forbidden = arousing" (scat, incest, gay, lol), but I do retain this outdated view that men should dominate everything - but they also should obey Nature.

I hope, I won't get banerinoed, anything offensive stems from my metaphorically and proudly autistic being.

• Angry
Reactions: pootin

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
-The cucked guy is almost always referred to weak as a woman, in fact, although I love it, one of the biggest catch phrases with pegging is "how does it feel to be fucked like a woman by a woman?!" as if that is inherently a bad thing. It's like the societal saying "you throw like a girl"
1. Because pegging inherently attracts closeted homosexual males? It's a stereotype, but it must be the case in some capacity, unfortunately. This is why we can't have nice things, as TotalBiscuit used to say. This is why it is so common to refer to strap-ons as "my cock" (the legendary feminine dick has been found, apparently).
2. Girls are physically weaker on average, no idea why you brought this up.
3. Calling boys girls in a disparaging way can be constructive, as in "if a girl can do it, why can't you?" The DPR of Korea has a revolutionary opera called "The True Daughter of the Party".
4. For example, it would be shameful if the women were eager to fight, but the men were cowards. This is why Hitler forbade the evacuation of Berlin.

There are things I accept as inevitable. I won't fault men for loving their cocks, for instance. I see the issues in far different domains. Such as weakness and self-hatred, the Nietzschean lack of will to power.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Only other points I personally would add (keeping these short and to the point):

-In NTR where the woman is stolen by a different man, it's almost always due to her craving and unable to fight against his cock (pretty misogynistic there)

Yep!

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'm not afraid to: 1) ask loaded questions; 2) write in a supremely autistic way, so my condolences.

1. I'm not sure we're talking about the same Western culture. Afaik, when Dr. Disrespect cheated on his wife, he got booed off Twitch by all the simps in the world.
2. Are you sure it's the Westerners and not the... non-Westerners? The Westerners are the most feminist culture in the history of this planet, you can't possibly accuse them of "misogyny". This is the ceiling. If anything, you should blame the Japanese and... other races, although I'm not sure what percentage of consumers of pornographic games are non-Americans.
3. Harem is: 1) Japanese-derived; 2) a male fantasy.

This is indeed fascinating. As far as I understand, the consumers of hentai games do seem more unhinged than your typical American netizen. Far closer to what I've heard of other cultures. This is why I think these people are non-Americans. And another point - these folks seem to hold strong views pertaining to the genres of pornography, i.e., femdom is discouraged, and male supremacy fantasies are quite hardcore. Are you arguing that these fantasies should not exist? Or that people should not defend their fetishes (mind you, defending and attacking are inseparable, I fully expect maledom-lovers to harass the femdom-folks, it's a constant struggle).

Conversely, I never see misogyny on the SFW Western Internet. Never. This is the most hilarious point. Because I have been looking for it. And it breaks my heart whenever I see such vicious attacks on the mildest femdom either on f95zone or on nhentai because I know these people are simps IRL.

That's what you get when free love triumphs - I don't exactly care about inherent misogyny ("fairness"), what I miss is the strong family unit which once was the strength of such traditional societies as the USSR. Nobody should fuck around.

The irony is that any case of real-life female supremacy is built upon the weakness of men. This is why I take great pains for me to separate sexual femdom and societal role reversal. Normies constantly confuse them, to nobody's advantage.

What's wrong with being strong? It's only the Christian Americans/Europeans, alone in the world, who find this masochistic (in a non-constructive way) pleasure in self-flagellation. Life is a struggle, losers should be: 1) helped; 2) mocked; 3) sent to the camps.

Only in the care-free bourgeois societies of the Neochristian West where the sexual debauchery of the chads is celebrated, where people don't know hardship, where there is no sense of identity other than a competition to be perceived as the weakest. My response to bourgeois feminism stems from the wider worldview of history and geography - these questions will be resolved when a more sustainable civilisation takes the throne of Washington.

So what is the target of your critique? That the majority of the consumers are male? I'm quite sure, from the female PoV, these traditional "harem" games would be unattractive - but said females lack the voice because they do not exist (virtually).

Now this is interesting! I wonder what you mean by "seen as a threat" - seen by whom and when? A spineless male who allows his wife to run the household is a threat to... his male mates? Maybe, you're right. But nothing of this exists anymore. The USSR fell. Now, there are only chads > women >>> all non-chads , reduced to betas and incels.

As most of this feminist theory, it seems misdirected and outdated. Now, if anyone has to rise up, it is the incel gamers against the chad bourgeoisie. For truthfully I'm telling you now, female nature has been demonstrated as inadequate in this great Christian/secular feminist experiment.

1. I identify with the male because I'm male, and don't cross-dress. So much so that I have never appreciated lesbian content (with exceptions such as boot-licking). So much so that in pornography, I prefer censored JAVs because dicks are gay.
2. I do believe that if the hentai consumers seen here are Americans, and they are equating femdom with feminism (in an unfavourable light), then it could be derived from the reaction of the remaining male chauvinists against the triumph of feminism.
3. I myself lead a sheltered life and don't have to deal either with normies or the feminism in general, and I unironically view femdom as a patriarchal fetish. Even though I'm not a fan of the maxim "forbidden = arousing" (scat, incest, gay, lol), but I do retain this outdated view that men should dominate everything - but they also should obey Nature.

I hope, I won't get banerinoed, anything offensive stems from my metaphorically and proudly autistic being.
No, just no...and fuck the traditional family values and other conservative tropes. I am convinced that the two of us should not enter into any complex discussion ever again. I find it more than tedious to answer to all your replies, and again, this thread would spiral out of its hinge, if it already didn't and I won't be pushed further. Lets not make a youtube comment section of this thread. Gosh, I could shred to pieces what you wrote, but I won't. Lets just freely disagree and never ever should we two speak again, it just does not work! At all! Nyet!

Last edited:

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I agree with the first part of your post completely but I'll still go with ntr being a maledom fetish. The women in such stories very rarely have any agency or power. They are always "taken" and "claimed" by the other stronger male. And of course it is a "stronger" male every single time. There is no ntr story where the woman comes out as a lesbian and runs away to another woman. Or a story where the woman leaves a muscular asshole man for some rich skinny guy who makes a lot of money.
The emasculation comes from a character losing his property/prize that is the girl.
I'd say ntr tropes fit with maledom fully. People get butthurt because the stories are told from the perspective of the man being emasculated.

To expand on your first point though, a lot of that double standard comes down to the female role of quality assurance in nature. What is of course being evaluated are the males and their genes. A subject that passes many tests is considered very high quality while a test where every subject gets a passing grade is defective. I'm sure you heard the tired lock and key metaphor already. This is all quite ironic because it is actually men who are objectified. Men are not disposable but they absolutely must be disposed. A society who values the lives of men will be overrun by a militarist society who cares nothing of them. The only exceptions to these are the men that manage to consolidate themselves in governing positions. So a male's existence becomes a war to to prove the value of his genes to escape his innate disposability.

It's sad for so long feminism's sole representation in mainstream has been stuff like manspreading or a contested wage gap. For the average person the concept of patriarchy is confined to the limited symptoms of a system that actually has its tentacles wrapped in every aspect of life. A system that only serves to benefit people at the top and inflicts absolute misery to anyone who doesn't conform to it.

Your average user on f95zone will always throw infantile tantrums at ntr and femdom because it does something much worse than shatter their masculinity or power. Actual masculinity and power is rarely threatened by fiction, but the delusions of their existence are.
Anyway this has been all over the place. I enjoy reading your posts, and wanted to vent.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I agree with the first part of your post completely but I'll still go with ntr being a maledom fetish. The women in such stories very rarely have any agency or power. They are always "taken" and "claimed" by the other stronger male. And of course it is a "stronger" male every single time. There is no ntr story where the woman comes out as a lesbian and runs away to another woman. Or a story where the woman leaves a muscular asshole man for some rich skinny guy who makes a lot of money.
The emasculation comes from a character losing his property/prize that is the girl.
I'd say ntr tropes fit with maledom fully. People get butthurt because the stories are told from the perspective of the man being emasculated.

To expand on your first point though, a lot of that double standard comes down to the female role of quality assurance in nature. What is of course being evaluated are the males and their genes. A subject that passes many tests is considered very high quality while a test where every subject gets a passing grade is defective. I'm sure you heard the tired lock and key metaphor already. This is all quite ironic because it is actually men who are objectified. Men are not disposable but they absolutely must be disposed. A society who values the lives of men will be overrun by a militarist society who cares nothing of them. The only exceptions to these are the men that manage to consolidate themselves in governing positions. So a male's existence becomes a war to to prove the value of his genes to escape his innate disposability.

It's sad for so long feminism's sole representation in mainstream has been stuff like manspreading or a contested wage gap. For the average person the concept of patriarchy is confined to the limited symptoms of a system that actually has its tentacles wrapped in every aspect of life. A system that only serves to benefit people at the top and inflicts absolute misery to anyone who doesn't conform to it.

Your average user on f95zone will always throw infantile tantrums at ntr and femdom because it does something much worse than shatter their masculinity or power. Actual masculinity and power is rarely threatened by fiction, but the delusions of their existence are.
Anyway this has been all over the place. I enjoy reading your posts, and wanted to vent.
Yes, your perspective makes sense. I probably never really played an NTR game, I assumed its more or less cuckolding content, which can be approached from both a distinctive maledom or a femdom lens, but I am sure the general norm is the former. But still, its funny how emasculation is so potent, one would think if someone is secure in his identity it would not be so offended by it if others enjoy it. But yeah, the forums are sometimes too infantile to bear. :)

In regards to the idea of males as warrior bees, I come from a culture when in ancient times women were rank and file warriors on the steppe (documented quite well), and I also think that today in the age of atom bombs and ballistic missiles, physical strength alone is not a defining feature of armed conflicts.

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Ah, I'm not an ntr guy either but I have checked out works from almost every fetish out there. I have also seen works of physical abuse, snuff and rape which I can confirm receives no such moral outrage from people.

As for the male monopoly on combat roles, it's impossible for me cover that topic in a single paragraph. And that's despite my limited knowledge of it. Women being incapable of fighting wasn't my point, so please don't misunderstand. I received some infantry training and as far as I can tell there's nothing there that women wouldn't be able to do. Obviously the average male's performance would surpass the average female but that's irrelevant. Women can and have fought in wars and even excelled at it many times. But historically their position of replacing the population were much more important then any contribution in the battlefield. It's not that they can't fight, but they are too valuable to die. One man is enough to make 500 babies as long as you have 500 women. Women have always been the driving force in procreational potential. That's why their bodily autonomy has always been challenged.

Anyhow I don't want to sidetrack too much. There are people in this forum whose entire existence is dedicated to complaining about femdom and attack those who like it. And yet I have never seen a femdom guy go into a maledom space and shit on them. I don't advocate kinkshaming, but maybe sometimes you have to respond to certain people in kind to make them understand. It's vindictive but eh. On the other hand I ask myself why care? I try not to but don't always succeed.