Recommending Female domination Games

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I actually play Crusader Kings (2 and recently also 3) in a femdomish way. Game let's you found new religions, which are female dominated. Not really much sexual stuff going on in the vanilla game though. Still there are some nice mods out there on LoversLab.com, which add a good amount of kinky stuff.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Speaking of playing non-femdom regular games in a femdomy way, here is mine: Mount and Blade Warband with the Perisno mod. The mod allows you to hire customized mercenaries whith an entire tree of soldiers, you can choose their sex, their armor, their names. You can guess that my army of Valkyries rules the battlefield, not to mention you can found the Kingdom of Femdom and be its queen :cool:

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
I actually play Crusader Kings (2 and recently also 3) in a femdomish way. Game let's you found new religions, which are female dominated. Not really much sexual stuff going on in the vanilla game though. Still there are some nice mods out there on LoversLab.com, which add a good amount of kinky stuff.
You can also invert the marriage rules (I can't remember what it's called) basically, it changes almost everyone from a patriarchy to a matriarchy.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I am too stupid for that game. I tried it and lost in like 2 hours.

Reactions: lakano

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I am too stupid for that game. I tried it and lost in like 2 hours.
Hmm I find it too easy, despite always playing Iron mode (so no reloading save games).^^ But yeah at first it can be a bit overwhelming. Also 3 is much easier than 2. So if 2 was too hard try 3. Much more stream lined and easier for beginners to get into.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Hmm I find it too easy, despite always playing Iron mode (so no reloading save games).^^ But yeah at first it can be a bit overwhelming. Also 3 is much easier than 2. So if 2 was too hard try 3. Much more stream lined and easier for beginners to get into.
Thanks, but it was 3 which handed me my ass! I have chosen some isolated Finnish tribe, it went well, until I've been attacked, then I was left with 1 province and no income, and no army. I don't dare ever touch that game again.

• Sad
Reactions: Frosty2000

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Gah... I tried Alison fall of the apple and well...I mean, it DOES have femdom sorta. So this dev is clearly trying to swing for everyone (but clearly has a bias for the people that prefer maledom, as he doesn't have skip maledom content, in fact it has a route dedicated solely to it, but the femdom stuff is optional). Some of the more assertive characters have some nice moments, but they are obviously switches/as I said just assertive. I had to play like 2 hours before I got to the "real" femdom character... and maybe this is someone's cup of tea, but imagine my disappointment to find out she is a really butch one step away from man-hating-lesbian. Of course with the option to retrain her to love your cock. This...was pretty much a waste of time in my opinion since while some of the characters are really pretty, the story is all over the place...its not supposed to be the "true" story, the harem is supposed to be just for fun/a side way to play, but still. Also what I meant about the dev is swinging for everyone, the girls come in these flavors: A switch, a shy but sexually curious loving girl (with a split personality that is very invested in mating), a tattoo/punk girl submissive, a not-really-related-but-just-barely-legal-niece, the butch man-hating lesbian, a complete brat, possibly a maid and possibly a just-killed-off-your-best-friend-so-now-you-can-guilt-free-bang-his-wife-widow

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've tried it in the past, didn't like it at all. Apart from his weird perspective on femdom, his stories fairly quickly derail into a kind of overstuffed mess. His 2nd game has more femdom, but there was 1 girl with femdom route (who was much too nice imo) and 1 girl that beat the MC up, busted his balls, but that wasn't - according to the dev - femdom, but some kind of introduction to her route. Anyway, I've never returned to the game, so I don't know how it was developed. I left it when it started to become an overstuffed mess.

I actually play Crusader Kings (2 and recently also 3) in a femdomish way.
Sounds cool, I'm not into strategies, but I'll try to play it next month.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I've tried it in the past, didn't like it at all. Apart from his weird perspective on femdom, his stories fairly quickly derail into a kind of overstuffed mess. His 2nd game has more femdom, but there was 1 girl with femdom route (who was much too nice imo) and 1 girl that beat the MC up, busted his balls, but that wasn't - according to the dev - femdom, but some kind of introduction to her route. Anyway, I've never returned to the game, so I don't know how it was developed. I left it when it started to become an overstuffed mess.

Sounds cool, I'm not into strategies, but I'll try to play it next month.
can confirm, his story is a weird mess and jumps around so much it makes literally no sense. There is a somewhat plot under it all, but damned if it can be followed. Also its like the characters are just written to do whatever the player wants, like, their entire personality shifts super fast just to change for one scene or something.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Am i blind cause i don't see monster girl quest on the list. It's the quintessential femdom game along with tot.
I kinda liked monster girl quest, it was my first femdom game, albeit a bit "light" for my taste, but it was funny, I laughed a lot. And cute monster-girls.

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
I kinda liked monster girl quest, it was my first femdom game, albeit a bit "light" for my taste, but it was funny, I laughed a lot. And cute monster-girls.
I wouldn't exactly call getting mind broken, drained to death or eaten alive light. Have you played all 3 games? Lose and be raped is the edition that contains all 3 as well as some extra scenarios from fans.

Reactions: Ianuda

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
I remember when I tried it years ago I quit half way through, since all sex scenes were about getting the MC to cum as much as possible. Not my type of femdom.
Far from all. Those aren't my cup of tea either but there are dozens other scenes to compensate. Many more than your average femdom game i would say. I think most people that don't praise the game stopped too early and never got to the good parts or they simply have a strong aversion to the vore stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ianuda

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Far from all. Those aren't my cup of tea either but there are dozens other scenes to compensate. Many more than your average femdom game i would say. I think most people that don't praise the game stopped too early and never got to the good parts or they simply have a strong aversion to the vore stuff.
Personally I played MGQ and it was kinda too linear with the same format over and over. I do like some scenes but overall it's a game that could have expanded itself quite a bit and well, all that message of coexistence when most of the monster girls dont care about it at all is kinda...

But well it's more a critic towards the story and potential, if you focus on the fights they are kind of okay.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I wouldn't exactly call getting mind broken, drained to death or eaten alive light. Have you played all 3 games? Lose and be raped is the edition that contains all 3 as well as some extra scenarios from fans.
Can you provide me a link to the version of the game you think its best? Pls.

Ps: I personally find "reverse rape" not core femdom, kinda nice, but its basically regular sex with the girl on top. Vore is also an acquired taste, I am neutral about, it can be called extreme, but its so far removed from reality, that its more funny to me, and it somehow does not feel as femdom as I understand it. But yeah, it has some elements I liked, so I'd try it again if there is a more complete version.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Can you provide me a link to the version of the game you think its best? Pls.

Ps: I personally find "reverse rape" not core femdom, kinda nice, but its basically regular sex with the girl on top. Vore is also an acquired taste, I am neutral about, it can be called extreme, but its so far removed from reality, that its more funny to me, and it somehow does not feel as femdom as I understand it. But yeah, it has some elements I liked, so I'd try it again if there is a more complete version.
^I personally am very simple. There is a lot of kinks/fetishes that can utilize femdom, but for me femdom is really just anytime the woman is in charge and dictating how things go. Like, I'm not overly huge on "femdom" used as an excuse to just give the guy as many orgasms as possible while giving her zero pleasure, but like if shes doing what she genuinely wants and is in charge its femdom. The other stuff is all extra flavors. I know its a terrible analogy due to the terms used in this genre, but if femdom as I see it can be considered vanilla ice cream, adding BDSM, Humiliation, ABDL, etc. is like chocolate, strawberry, mint, etc. its all ice cream, but different varieties. (also I really don't mean to re-boot the whole philosophical "what is femdom" topic, we did that. I'm just saying, femdom is pretty simple at its core, there is just 100's of flavors we can all enjoy, while some is preferable than others to each of us, we're all here for the same icecream party)