Recommending Female domination Games

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'm not really trying to look down on anyone or push an agenda, but something about it is just really arousing. The message that most games/standard thought does leave a lot to be desired though.
Its completely understandable, as I wrote in a previous post on this thread, what is humiliating gets sexualized from the attitudes, gestures, different symbolisms of power-dynamics of your surrounding culture, so being seen as a woman in a male-dominated world can fuel that sense of humiliation - but this fetish's internal logic is as such, that to fully exploit it, it needs to make you dominated by males in the end. Otherwise it would be lezdom at its conclusion...which reflects interestingly to one of our previous convos :sneaky:

Reactions: Leo Humilis

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
What I really like about those games (secretary, perverted education) are the game play mechanics and the "female forces you" aspect. Would love to have such an html-type game, where you try to optimize your daily actions to avoid femdom bdsm stuff, but it is getting more and more difficult and unfair. Especially I always like the chastity setup.
The gay-content in the existing games is always a no-go. So still waiting for a femdom one.
I heard of Kaiserinreich, but did not try it, since it seems (best case) on hold.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
What I really like about those games (secretary, perverted education) are the game play mechanics and the "female forces you" aspect. Would love to have such an html-type game, where you try to optimize your daily actions to avoid femdom bdsm stuff, but it is getting more and more difficult and unfair. Especially I always like the chastity setup.
The gay-content in the existing games is always a no-go. So still waiting for a femdom one.
I heard of Kaiserinreich, but did not try it, since it seems (best case) on hold.
Yes, yes, and yes! I also loved the debt aspect too - that gave a humiliation of its own on top. So I would add this to your idea of making it unfair...I always thought that a fully femdom theme would go well as a html game with pics and gifs without the obligatory sissification. The chastity is also a great tool which many femdom games could use to increase the unfairness of the situation, but also the idea that the pleasure of the female comes first.
Kaiserinreich is indeed a nice try in that direction but as you say it wasn't updated for a long time, so :(

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Its completely understandable, as I wrote in a previous post on this thread, what is humiliating gets sexualized from the attitudes, gestures, different symbolisms of power-dynamics of your surrounding culture, so being seen as a woman in a male-dominated world can fuel that sense of humiliation - but this fetish's internal logic is as such, that to fully exploit it, it needs to make you dominated by males in the end. Otherwise it would be lezdom at its conclusion...which reflects interestingly to one of our previous convos :sneaky:
nope *wave hand* I'm perfectly capable of distinguishing between fantasy and reality. I'd say 90% of the stuff I "love" and gets me going, is not something I could do or even want in real life. I'm very clear on where my lines are drawn, I'm just very honest about them. Besides, I've actually given up on real relationships to the point, where for awhile I tried dating men. I absolutely could not do it, I gave it a real chance. I don't really get too deep when it comes to my 2d/game/fantasies, I just like what I do and don't what I don't.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
nope *wave hand* I'm perfectly capable of distinguishing between fantasy and reality. I'd say 90% of the stuff I "love" and gets me going, is not something I could do or even want in real life. I'm very clear on where my lines are drawn, I'm just very honest about them. Besides, I've actually given up on real relationships to the point, where for awhile I tried dating men. I absolutely could not do it, I gave it a real chance. I don't really get too deep when it comes to my 2d/game/fantasies, I just like what I do and don't what I don't.
You do you dear Ravenleaf, you have proven yourself as a wonderful person, so I don't think anyone will judge you for not being a "purist" ...as long as you keep on loving femdom too ;)

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I always found "feminization" as a tool for humiliation rather insulting to women. I can go further full Freud on this issue, but I rather not. Being a sub male, I rather want females to see my male form as humiliating and ugly compared to their divine beauty and grace - they being the superior in spirit, shape and mind.
My sentiments exactly! IMHO, the idea that wearing female clothes and accessories should be humiliating for a man only reinforces patriarchal ideas of gender roles. In my ideal femdom world, where women are the superior sex par excellence, sissification would be like having a mere enlisted soldier wear a commissioned officer's uniform in the army; such an act would not be humiliating in the least for the soldier, but insulting for the officers.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
im bi yet i despise sissification but mostly cuckoldry which comes with these games its a breach of intimacy that makes me deeply uncomfortable ..a lot of sisification games have really good femdom like secretary and some parts of altered heroine but i dont like the sissification part its kind of transphobic and not my thing in general

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
im bi yet i despise sissification but mostly cuckoldry which comes with these games its a breach of intimacy that makes me deeply uncomfortable ..a lot of sisification games have really good femdom like secretary and some parts of altered heroine but i dont like the sissification part its kind of transphobic and not my thing in general
Once again, I can't really disagree since unfortunately, a lot of people's behaviors reflect that attitude. Like I also agree, dressing/acting like a girl in itself shouldn't humiliating (although that does tend to get me going). Honestly, I don't really like comparing/thinking of it masculine vs feminine, as you and aseratrix have pointed out, its pretty misogynistically based and toxic as all hell. I personally tend to think of things in submissive and dominance, whereas I get wearing certain clothes or whatever shouldn't be labeled as submissive, its very hard to break those kinds of notions when you have generations of stigma developed over 100's of years. That said, I don't wanna step on anyones toes or make anyone feel uncomfortable, I just want to remain that this is about games, and games are supposed to be fun. If its not fun, it's definitely not something to dwell on.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Once again, I can't really disagree since unfortunately, a lot of people's behaviors reflect that attitude. Like I also agree, dressing/acting like a girl in itself shouldn't humiliating (although that does tend to get me going). Honestly, I don't really like comparing/thinking of it masculine vs feminine, as you and aseratrix have pointed out, its pretty misogynistically based and toxic as all hell. I personally tend to think of things in submissive and dominance, whereas I get wearing certain clothes or whatever shouldn't be labeled as submissive, its very hard to break those kinds of notions when you have generations of stigma developed over 100's of years. That said, I don't wanna step on anyones toes or make anyone feel uncomfortable, I just want to remain that this is about games, and games are supposed to be fun. If its not fun, it's definitely not something to dwell on.
yeah definetly its subjective i legitimatly dont care what game people wank it too anymore ..i mean i kind of judge people who are into loli shit but even then i legitimatly dont argue with people anymore over it you do you im just expressing why i dont like cuckoldry and sissification its prevalent in femdom games no im not interested int debating if its femdom and yes i know why its there id just like it to be optional ..some games like secretary honestly arent half bad i just pretend mc is really a transgender who is going through their process and does it willingly and im there just enjoying the domination and brainwashing

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
yeah definetly its subjective i legitimatly dont care what game people wank it too anymore ..i mean i kind of judge people who are into loli shit but even then i legitimatly dont argue with people anymore over it you do you im just expressing why i dont like cuckoldry and sissification its prevalent in femdom games no im not interested int debating if its femdom and yes i know why its there id just like it to be optional ..some games like secretary honestly arent half bad i just pretend mc is really a transgender who is going through their process and does it willingly and im there just enjoying the domination and brainwashing
No, I get it, seriously. I air my own grievances all the time. I also have a more or less live and let live policy. I fundamentally and strongly believe if people are doing things that don't directly involve you or affect you, you shouldn't get to dictate what they can and can't do (with obvious extremes as an exception, we really don't need to go into that).

Like I have a hard time finding games that suit how I'd like things to go/be, I can imagine its even harder for some (I am not into gay, but I feel pretty bad. I think of the last 20 games I saw tagged as gay, most of them were furry. I'm pretty sure gay people would love a better selection, not that furry is bad, more like they just have very little variety) All in all...Yeah, I just want people to be happy. I honestly hope more games come out with stuff you like.

Edit: Speaking of grievances, this would have been so amazing if it happened in game Q_Q I just died inside...these teases have been happening to me a lot lately, its killing me. I especially love her model so much:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
No, I get it, seriously. I air my own grievances all the time. I also have a more or less live and let live policy. I fundamentally and strongly believe if people are doing things that don't directly involve you or affect you, you shouldn't get to dictate what they can and can't do (with obvious extremes as an exception, we really don't need to go into that).

Like I have a hard time finding games that suit how I'd like things to go/be, I can imagine its even harder for some (I am not into gay, but I feel pretty bad. I think of the last 20 games I saw tagged as gay, most of them were furry. I'm pretty sure gay people would love a better selection, not that furry is bad, more like they just have very little variety) All in all...Yeah, I just want people to be happy. I honestly hope more games come out with stuff you like.

Edit: Speaking of grievances, this would have been so amazing if it happened in game Q_Q I just died inside...these teases have been happening to me a lot lately, its killing me. I especially love her model so much:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah honestly the gay category is a sewer of furrys and shitposty games...again nothing wrong with that just holy shit it isent my think i dont think ill ever get what i like in a gay game ..the few bi scenes in femdom games again involve cuckoldry and sissification and big burly men ..sadly no feminine twinks in sight

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
yeah honestly the gay category is a sewer of furrys and shitposty games...again nothing wrong with that just holy shit it isent my think i dont think ill ever get what i like in a gay game ..the few bi scenes in femdom games again involve cuckoldry and sissification and big burly men ..sadly no feminine twinks in sight
Don't hold your breath for anytime soon, but I am designing and making my own game. It's extremely femdom based, but you just sold me, I'm at least gonna have a gay twink option. I'm totally going to make one a power bottom, one a top, and third a butt slut, so those are the options I can work with :p when I get some free time, I'll write up some character descriptions and possible scene ideas, then when you don't mind, I'll DM you a critique of it so you can tell me if its the way to go or not/give some input.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Don't hold your breath for anytime soon, but I am designing and making my own game. It's extremely femdom based, but you just sold me, I'm at least gonna have a gay twink option. I'm totally going to make one a power bottom, one a top, and third a butt slut, so those are the options I can work with :p when I get some free time, I'll write up some character descriptions and possible scene ideas, then when you don't mind, I'll DM you a critique of it so you can tell me if its the way to go or not/give some input.
oh god a power bottom twink option in the style of dio or grifith would be literally my dream def please dm me

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
oh god a power bottom twink option in the style of dio or grifith would be literally my dream def please dm me
It's a little sad I know who those two are immediately, and yeah, that sounds like a good idea...I do actually wanna take a crack at writing a really confident character who can take what he wants but it boarders more on they make you melt rather than being a douchebag

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
It's a little sad I know who those two are immediately, and yeah, that sounds like a good idea...I do actually wanna take a crack at writing a really confident character who can take what he wants but it boarders more on they make you melt rather than being a douchebag
yeah basically as a sub i want to be convinced i already wanted to be a sub to begin with i dont much like coercion the idea of a strong or normal powered mc submiting himself willingly is what atractss me i know im in the minorety ..so a manipulative seductive twink slowly seducing the mc into submission is better then coercion to me

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
yeah basically as a sub i want to be convinced i already wanted to be a sub to begin with i dont much like coercion the idea of a strong or normal powered mc submiting himself willingly is what atractss me i know im in the minorety ..so a manipulative seductive twink slowly seducing the mc into submission is better then coercion to me
Ever watched queer as folk? I'm thinking like Brian, but less of a douche, but same energy

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
im a switch but i enjoy femdom games way more then maledom tbh maledom games kind of make me feel uncomfortable i guess i dont see women in real life as predatory and as destructive ..but rape and sexual harassment are seen as rather normal in my part of the world sadly ...so maledom games which sadly just amount to rape or brainwashed bimbo sub human cum toilet ..kind of irk me the wrong way i know its just a game but its just uncomofortable to me i dont know if this belongs here tell me so and ill delete it

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
im a switch but i enjoy femdom games way more then maledom tbh maledom games kind of make me feel uncomfortable i guess i dont see women in real life as predatory and as destructive ..but rape and sexual harassment are seen as rather normal in my part of the world sadly ...so maledom games which sadly just amount to rape or brainwashed bimbo sub human cum toilet ..kind of irk me the wrong way i know its just a game but its just uncomofortable to me i dont know if this belongs here tell me so and ill delete it
If I'm perfectly honest? like the last 9-10 pages of this thread shouldn't be here, its supposed to be for game recommendations, we just wind up venting cus this particular niche area gets a bit of hate (not as much as some other fetishes, but still), so I guess its nice to write candidly in a rather nice area as opposed to...anywhere else which turns quickly into kink shaming and who can be the bigger internet asshole

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Even though I do not follow each conversation topic here in detail, I don't mind some general femdom talk here.
First, there aren't that many new femdom games on regular bases. Hence, not much to post here anyways. And if there is something new, Arthas12 is probably so nice to put it into the list at the beginning. :)