Recommending Female domination Games

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Even though I do not follow each conversation topic here in detail, I don't mind some general femdom talk here.
First, there aren't that many new femdom games on regular bases. Hence, not much to post here anyways. And if there is something new, Arthas12 is probably so nice to put it into the list at the beginning. :)
I'm still waiting for Arthas12 to add "The Big Score" on here, it really deserves to be on the list now, plus its way better from even when I first recommended it XD

edit for convenience: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-big-score-v1-4-0-divanation.53350/

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
If I'm perfectly honest? like the last 9-10 pages of this thread shouldn't be here, its supposed to be for game recommendations, we just wind up venting cus this particular niche area gets a bit of hate (not as much as some other fetishes, but still), so I guess its nice to write candidly in a rather nice area as opposed to...anywhere else which turns quickly into kink shaming and who can be the bigger internet asshole
thanks yeah i genuinlly have no idea where else to talk about femdom ..i dont want to horny post on other pages im also kind of ashamed of it tbh i dont come from a very sexually open culture

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
thanks yeah i genuinlly have no idea where else to talk about femdom ..i dont want to horny post on other pages im also kind of ashamed of it tbh i dont come from a very sexually open culture
I'm super honest, but I stopped giving a crap a long time ago. I am vehemently against people being judged for their personal lives, just like I said in my live and let live, what I do on my own is not indicative of how competent I am at my job. I realize most people don't have the luxury to have that attitude, but as it stands, I'm an honest and unashamed pervert. I like what I like. I don't force others to do things my way, all I ask is they respect my wish not be forced to live theirs.

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
I'm super honest, but I stopped giving a crap a long time ago. I am vehemently against people being judged for their personal lives, just like I said in my live and let live, what I do on my own is not indicative of how competent I am at my job. I realize most people don't have the luxury to have that attitude, but as it stands, I'm an honest and unashamed pervert. I like what I like. I don't force others to do things my way, all I ask is they respect my wish not be forced to live theirs.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
taco7, The creator of Second Class, also started to work on his second game called Slave High (Working title i think). A demo is out on his patreon for his patrons as of december 30th. I imagine it will be released for the public this sunday, according to what's been said earlier. Played it, looks promising.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I have been searching on , and apparently, Ataegina by Kthulian once included femdom, or still does.

Love of Magic has romance, apparently. Sad.

I also downloaded a number of titles a few weeks ago, but haven't really checked much. There may or may not be femdom in there.
1. projectATMOSPHERE.
2. Second Class.
3. Shattered (quite good, if you are capable of ignoring feminisation and dodging gay).
4. Fragile Innocence 0.4.
5. MIST (probably not?).
6. MyPleasure-0.9-Elite.
7. sculptor-0130.
8. SuccubusContract-0.7.2.
9. MurMur-0.4.
10. BoundbyLust-0.3.3.
11. Savior-0.4c.
12. SummerScent-041.
13. Pantyhoes-6.0.
14. My_Best_Deal_0.8.

Harshville is cute, but the gameplay loops are annoying.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Speaking of playing non-femdom regular games in a femdomy way, here is mine:
I let [female] bots lock me up in a gas chamber in Unreal Tournament 99 when I was little. (This sounds so cursed. But it has the feeling of bondage. Someone else . It's not "suicidal", it's more about being outplayed, which is actually a part of any great femdom game.)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I have been searching on , and apparently, Ataegina by Kthulian once included femdom, or still does.

Love of Magic has romance, apparently. Sad.

I also downloaded a number of titles a few weeks ago, but haven't really checked much. There may or may not be femdom in there.
1. projectATMOSPHERE.
2. Second Class.
3. Shattered (quite good, if you are capable of ignoring feminisation and dodging gay).
4. Fragile Innocence 0.4.
5. MIST (probably not?).
6. MyPleasure-0.9-Elite.
7. sculptor-0130.
8. SuccubusContract-0.7.2.
9. MurMur-0.4.
10. BoundbyLust-0.3.3.
11. Savior-0.4c.
12. SummerScent-041.
13. Pantyhoes-6.0.
14. My_Best_Deal_0.8.

Harshville is cute, but the gameplay loops are annoying.
Second Class is awesome, I'm surprised you haven't played it yet. Did you try Love Dealers btw?
Fragile Innocence is a fun game imo, no femdom ATM (although I don't think I've played last update), but it's looming there.
I couldn't get into Shattered, too much feminisation for my taste.
I've tried MIST, but I lost all my interest and stopped playing, no femdom during my playtime too.
Project ATMOSPHERE isn't very good imo, apart from its luckluster plot and characters, there's only a small amount of femdom, which is not very exciting unfortunately.
My Pleasure is imo well made, but still run-of-the-mill game here, small amount of very light femdom treated mostly as a prelude to sex.
Is there any femdom in Succubus Contract? I don't think so, plus the game doesn't look that great imo.
Murmur is not really a femdom game, but a corruption one where you go around and use your superpowers to force others to do some sexy time.
My Best Deal has some lighter, but imo fun femdom scenes. With games with light and scarce femdom there's also PhotoHunt, The New Me; Pale Carnations promises femdom content [the game is quite good imo, apart from 1 scene, and the devs taste in movies is great :)].
I don't remember Savior having femdom, but it wasn't a terrible game.
Summer Scent has a surprisingly well developed femdom route (with fetishes focused - for now at least - on stuff that I don't really like though :) )
Pantyhoes has a very small amount of femdom, but quite a lot of foot/pantyhose fetish

Ataegina had some random femdom scene(s) without MC as to portray the "evil" character, but it's definitely not a femdom game and never was.

Haven't played Sculptor, will try. Bound by Lust looks unappealing to me, but maybe will check it too. If you haven't played them Heavy Five has a nice femdom route with some ingenious gameplay ideas (game is very well made in general) and there's some femdom (promised to be more) in sci-fi comedy game SpaceCorps XXX.

Last edited:

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
I let [female] bots lock me up in a gas chamber in Unreal Tournament 99 when I was little. (This sounds so cursed. But it has the feeling of bondage. Someone else . It's not "suicidal", it's more about being outplayed, which is actually a part of any great femdom game.)
never knew you could do this i love this game ...also who just randomlly kneels to lgihtly more domenering female charachters in games to have them look down at you ..in vtmb female quest givers eyes trace you and even look angry if you tell them something disapointing ..so i would keep a specialsave for venus just for femdom reasons....man lack of femdom got a man acting strange

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
After reading the entire thread, I still did not understand: does it make sense to play these games, or at least try it, if I dominate in real life in various ways and methods all the time? Do I want to get some sensations that I can't get in reality?
Are you into games? It honestly doesn't sound like you are. If its not your thing, no reason to force yourself. Honestly, I'd also try to give a more in-depth answer, but your post here comes off as some weird flex rather than a legitimate question

Sidenote: I tried playing "normal games" or at least games where femdom isn't the main focus. God people are freaking bad. There is one game, where you can choose to be dom or sub to a character, people bitched so hard about her being dom that the Dev promised to make her completely avoidable in future releases. I played and got to her. She literally just orders you to fuck her. No kinks, no whipping, nothing bad, no domination, she just orders you to bang her. And you do. that's it. People are literally bitching because she told them to do what they wanted to do anyway, but are pissed cus she said to do it instead of taking the initiative.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Quick question for those that played Shattered: I've had it for ages but I keep putting it off because no matter how I look at it, its just going to become more gay. I don't really have a big issue with that, but looking at actually men and stuff isn't really my thing. Can you really dodge the gay things and become a submissive to femdom? Like clearly, some things are unavoidable, so I'm not looking for a 100% dodge everything answer, more like...can I keep to mostly female?

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Quick question for those that played Shattered: I've had it for ages but I keep putting it off because no matter how I look at it, its just going to become more gay. I don't really have a big issue with that, but looking at actually men and stuff isn't really my thing. Can you really dodge the gay things and become a submissive to femdom? Like clearly, some things are unavoidable, so I'm not looking for a 100% dodge everything answer, more like...can I keep to mostly female?
Started out really promising in regards of femdom, but you’re right about it taking turns towards being more and more gay. Nothing wrong with that ofcourse, just not everyones kind of thing.The developer promised more femdom in the future, but honestly i’ve kinda fallen off the shattered development myself. I’ve considered taking it down from the list because of the lack of femdom as you progress in the game, but haven’t gotten around to do it as i haven’t played the latest updates.

The answer to your question however would be no. It’s avoidable to some extent but not entirely. Not as of yet as far as i have experienced.

Tuanorgas

Sep 29, 2018
I haven't played it since v0.4, but at that time the gay stuff was avoidable and I would hope it's still be the case. Doing so might lock you out of Rebecca's route to some extend but she is kind of annoying anyway :). I don't remember any other character that would want to force you to it. Feminization on the other hand is unavoidable.
After reading the entire thread, I still did not understand: does it make sense to play these games, or at least try it, if I dominate in real life in various ways and methods all the time? Do I want to get some sensations that I can't get in reality?
That's hard to tell without knowing more about your preferences. Nearly all the games here are told from the perspective of submissive male so it might be off-putting for you.
Karlsson's Gambit has a significant amount of dominant fans so you could start there.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Started out really promising in regards of femdom, but you’re right about it taking turns towards being more and more gay. Nothing wrong with that ofcourse, just not everyones kind of thing.The developer promised more femdom in the future, but honestly i’ve kinda fallen off the shattered development myself. I’ve considered taking it down from the list because of the lack of femdom as you progress in the game, but haven’t gotten around to do it as i haven’t played the latest updates.

The answer to your question however would be no. It’s avoidable to some extent but not entirely. Not as of yet as far as i have experienced.
Yeah, I'm early in the game. I have nothing against gay/sissy/etc. but its looking more like m/m where they are definitely all men, which...as said, not really my thing. This is what I wanted to know though, thanks. I kept wondering if I should really play further, but I never had a strong will to play it

I haven't played it since v0.4, but at that time the gay stuff was avoidable and I would hope it's still be the case. Doing so might lock you out of Rebecca's route to some extend but she is kind of annoying anyway :). I don't remember any other character that would want to force you to it. Feminization on the other hand is unavoidable.

That's hard to tell without knowing more about your preferences. Nearly all the games here are told from the perspective of submissive male so it might be off-putting for you.
Karlsson's Gambit has a significant amount of dominant fans so you could start there.
Ah thank you. I am not against feminization, like thats pretty fun in itself, as long as I keep with the woman doing it. As for Karlsson's Gambit, Tess is a legit domme, she is writing from her view and its excellently done. I've played her dom path in that game as well, its all really well written. I think she also would love to see more games told from the perspective of the Dom

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Yes, Karlsson's Gambit is great - you play two MC's at once (one male and one female) and you can play either as sub or dom. Heavy Five is also looks promising... you can choose sex and race of the MC; it has some femdom content for male MC currently and there are hints of femdom content for female MC (with either dom or sub route) that would come with future updates.

And both have superbly written story.