Seeking Female-MC rape/slavery loop

bangerdeeps

Apr 20, 2020
Probably a Japanese language / system region thing, try changing the system region to Japan.
I thought that might've been the case when I first got the error, but changing the region didn't have any effect. I didn't have the Japanese language pack installed at the time, however. Is that part of the equation as well, or does it even matter?

bangerdeeps

Apr 20, 2020
I basically answered my own question - it didn't make a difference. Shrug and walk away, I guess. Can't win 'em all.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I basically answered my own question - it didn't make a difference. Shrug and walk away, I guess. Can't win 'em all.
I just tested it out on Windows 10, changing the locale like , and got the game to run even with the file names and contents looking garbled. I already had Japanese installed.

bangerdeeps

Apr 20, 2020
I just tested it out on Windows 10, changing the locale like , and got the game to run even with the file names and contents looking garbled. I already had Japanese installed.
That was a great suggestion. I'm on Windows 11, but essentially the same process and it worked. Thanks for the tip!