Recommending Female protagonist mind control tier list

tallyeight

May 27, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-order-of-light-pervy-fantasy-productions.347/
Game includes playable bad ends as early as the first act although its quite short
I kinda like this game. My issue is that its seems like there was some laziness involved with making it. There are no good scenes or even pictures to help with the bad endings. For instance, the maid castle with the card game; that could have been really hot with pictures of the action. The mermaid scene was cool except that there was no media to show you what the mermaids look like or what the characters look like after their enslavement. All in all it seems unfinished. So close to what I am looking for yet so far away...

Last edited:

illiono

Jul 9, 2019
I kinda like this game. My issue is that its seems like there was some laziness involved with making it. There are no good scenes or even pictures to help with the bad endings. For instance, the maid castle with the card game; that could have been really hot with pictures of the action. The mermaid scene was cool except that there was no media to show you what the mermaids look like or what the charters look like after their enslavement. All in all it seems unfinished. So close to what I am looking for yet so far away...
Yeah... this author barely uses any pictures. If you liked it enough tho, this one is my favourite from him
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-ameria-final-pervy-fantasy-productions.4745/

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

tallyeight

May 27, 2020
I just tried this game https://f95zone.to/threads/ero-witches-v1-0-madodev.154293/
It has an entire level dedicated to hypno. I found it pretty good, though there was no sex but some pretty hot exchanges. Your characters get their suggestibility raised to the point where enemies can put them into deep hypnosis and command them to do things. When this happens, you actions list is reduced to whatever the command was: halt, strip, kneel, kiss another player, or grovel. The enemy graphics are subpar and there is no overt sex but I found the gameplay pretty hot.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2018
I just tried this game https://f95zone.to/threads/ero-witches-v1-0-madodev.154293/
It has an entire level dedicated to hypno. I found it pretty good, though there was no sex but some pretty hot exchanges. Your characters get their suggestibility raised to the point where enemies can put them into deep hypnosis and command them to do things. When this happens, you actions list is reduced to whatever the command was: halt, strip, kneel, kiss another player, or grovel. The enemy graphics are subpar and there is no overt sex but I found the gameplay pretty hot.
ive played it over a year ago, no sex is a deal breaker for me personally. Thanks for the recommendation tho! ill slap it in C tier later.

twotimesthree

Jul 19, 2020
huh, so noone mentioned THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ yet?

in short: the art is on an overall good level by todays standarts, like 90% of all scenes are hypnosis/brainwashing, and it actually has decently written characters, plot, and even world (for an h-game ofc, but imo still very decent).

its also the first part of Mission Mermaiden (which is a direct sequel and is already on the list), but dont let it affect your judgement in the slightest if you played either as the only thing those games have in common is literally having same girl as a protag.

tallyeight

May 27, 2020
huh, so noone mentioned THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ yet?

in short: the art is on an overall good level by todays standarts, like 90% of all scenes are hypnosis/brainwashing, and it actually has decently written characters, plot, and even world (for an h-game ofc, but imo still very decent).

its also the first part of Mission Mermaiden (which is a direct sequel and is already on the list), but dont let it affect your judgement in the slightest if you played either as the only thing those games have in common is literally having same girl as a protag.
This game is excellent. The combat and status effects are spot on. The art is good and the mind control is really good. I think it should be near the top of the list, for sure. I didn't know about it until this post. Nice work!